PDA

View Full Version : Olberman Neuters O'Reilly

john_anderson_ii
09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Just found this on youtube.

You may not like Olberman, I do now. I may not agree with his politics or policy, that's for sure. But at least he's got some style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KU02lsfH8

Edit: I'm having some serious DeJaVu.....maybe I posted this before. Am I going nuts?

American
09-10-2007, 03:13 PM
I agree, Olberman has a lot of good points on his closing arguments but he has never said anything about Ron Paul. I think he is just a hitman for bilbo. I wish someone besides myself sends him an email asking why he doesnt at least mention Ron Paul as a anti war republican.

max
09-10-2007, 03:23 PM
I agree, Olberman has a lot of good points on his closing arguments but he has never said anything about Ron Paul. I think he is just a hitman for bilbo. I wish someone besides myself sends him an email asking why he doesnt at least mention Ron Paul as a anti war republican.

Keith Olberman is a PHONY. His schtick is to bash Bush but if Hilary gets in....you won't hear a peep out of him.

Just like Rush Limbaugh did a brilliant job of exposing Clinton while allowing Bush to get away with murder....KO does the same thing only in reverse.

ScotTX
09-10-2007, 03:25 PM
I've sent Olberman numerous emails asking him to have the Dr. on his show or at least breathe his name once in a while. I'm now convinced that Keith is just as clueless as the rest of the shills, although I do love how he talks shit to Bush constantly...

JMann
09-10-2007, 03:30 PM
What the hell is an Olberman? Is it a breed of dog?

Magsec
09-10-2007, 03:50 PM
That Olbermann clip makes RP's "saving face" comment all the more poignant.

fletcher
09-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Keith is extremely partisan and won't let anyone that disagrees with him on his show; hence, no Ron Paul. At least O'Reilly lets people that disagree with opposing viewpoints on his show.

angelatc
09-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Olberman does everything he possibly can to try to create a rivalship with OReilly. For the most part, O"Reilly ignores him.

Olberman is like a child who taunts because he's not getting enough attention, and Olberman's ratings bear this out.

BrianH
09-10-2007, 04:12 PM
good post!

smtwngrl
09-10-2007, 05:21 PM
How about this Olberman show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CiAL5hBa4M

He should definitely be supporting Ron Paul!!!

Is he extremely pro-Iraq-war or what?

I would say we should besiege him with requests to have Ron Paul on his show, but I think right now Dr. Paul would have trouble fitting him in, even if he invited.

Severius
09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Olbermann might be biased but he is definately eloquent. I only recently began to watch news on the TV again, I'd never heard of Olbermann. But in the past couple of weeks I've agreed with most of what he's said, especially about Bush.

Hook
09-10-2007, 05:44 PM
I like Olbermann when he is going after Bush. He is plenty smart, I just wish he wasn't so blind to the Dems faults. I think he would be great if we could bring him over to the libertarian side.