PDA

View Full Version : My friend possibly leaving the country

Jodi
12-11-2008, 08:18 PM
My friend is married to a doctor. Her husband has been job searching in the United Arab Emirates for at least the last 6 months. He had a job interview in Dallas last week and they are leaving tomorrow for Abu Dhabi for another job interview. He could get a job in the states but she finally told me last evening that he was hoping to get work in the UAE so they could get out of here before TSHTF. Is there going to be a mass exodus of those that can get the hell out of here before everything crashes?

Cowlesy
12-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Hope he enjoys the fascism that is Abu Dhabi/UAE/Qatar/ all those areas.

Those who decide to boogie should not expect a warm welcome-back, if any welcome-back, from those of us who stay to preserve our freedoms.

constitutional
12-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I will be getting my U.S. Citizenship in about 1 year bitches!

:) I do have faith in some American people. Some folks talking about leaving country are overreacting.

Jeremy
12-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Dubai is amazing, more free market than here, hope they have a nice life there, i for one am going to stand my ground and back my president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not really, but I think I'm staying in Arizona until they round up all the Muslims than im outa here.

Um... I'm pretty sure you just made that up.

yongrel
12-11-2008, 09:49 PM
shut up.

:rolleyes:

Internet vapor 1: I'm going to make an outlandish and unsubstantiated claim.

Internet vapor 2: That's outlandish and unsubstantiated.

Internet vaport 1: Shuddup.

The internet is a lovely place.

constitutional
12-11-2008, 10:02 PM
[edit]

I need to get more sleep before I lose my mind completely. :p

slothman
12-11-2008, 10:05 PM
...no not really, but I think I'm staying in Arizona until they round up all the Muslims than im outa here.

I don't know if you are joking but they did round up Japanesse people in WWII.

bojo68
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Speaking od sensors, I think the UAE is one of the most internet censored in the world.