PDA

View Full Version : Obama will not prosecute Bush and Cheney

speech
12-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Mark my words. President Obama will follow in the footsteps of his predecessors by not holding his predecessor, George W. Bush and members of his administration, liable for violating the United States Constitution and criminally responsible for treason, 9/11, financial fraud, mass murder and war crimes.

Along the same lines as his predecessors, President Obama will deal with the current financial crisis by pointing his finger at everyone except the real culprit, the Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. executive and legislative branches and their partners in crime, the Wall Street financial institutions.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a cartel of private banks with only one motive-profit. Presidents like Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson all knew about the all pervasive control that a private central bank has when it is permitted to print the money for the government and then lend it back to the government at interest. The end result of this scheme is that U.S. government is in debt to the Federal Reserve Bank and taxes our income in order to pay this debt. As a result, we all live our lives in debt. Being in debt is a form of slavery.

John F. Kennedy passed an Executive Order six months before his assassination. This Executive Order would allow the federal government to print money based on a silver standard. This order was the beginning of the end of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Mark my words, President Obama will be:

Just like Al Gore, who after fighting in Court against the 2000 election being stolen by computer fraud and voter suppression, capitulated on the floor of the United States Senate by stopping anyone from objecting to the Certification of the Florida electoral College vote.

Just like Clinton, who stopped any investigation of George H.W. Bush and his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair and his involvement in the assassination of JFK and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. Now you see Clinton and Bush acting as if they are bosom buddies. That is because they are and always have been. Clinton was involved in allowing cocaine to be imported into a small airport in Arkansas when he was governor. George H. W. Bush was involved in the importation of this cocaine to fund the Iran-Contra affair and the secret government populated by CIA agents. Now that I think of it, the payback for Clinton allowing this was for him to be elected president.

Just like John Kerry who capitulated the day after the election knowing full well that Bush stole the election by voter suppression and computer fraud in many of the battleground states. Of course, he explained his concession in words that the everyday uninformed simplistic Americans would understand “I don't want to seem like a sore loser”. Since when would you be considered a sore loser if you accused your opponent of cheating when you knew he had and when the evidence was clear that he did.

nickcoons
12-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Mark my words.

Wow.. going out on a limb here, are ya? </sarcasm>

dannno
12-11-2008, 06:17 PM

lolz

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Interesting stuff. Could you provide a bibliography so I might read more about what you said here? :)

Mark my words. President Obama will follow in the footsteps of his predecessors by not holding his predecessor, George W. Bush and members of his administration, liable for violating the United States Constitution and criminally responsible for treason, 9/11, financial fraud, mass murder and war crimes.

Along the same lines as his predecessors, President Obama will deal with the current financial crisis by pointing his finger at everyone except the real culprit, the Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. executive and legislative branches and their partners in crime, the Wall Street financial institutions.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a cartel of private banks with only one motive-profit. Presidents like Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson all knew about the all pervasive control that a private central bank has when it is permitted to print the money for the government and then lend it back to the government at interest. The end result of this scheme is that U.S. government is in debt to the Federal Reserve Bank and taxes our income in order to pay this debt. As a result, we all live our lives in debt. Being in debt is a form of slavery.

John F. Kennedy passed an Executive Order six months before his assassination. This Executive Order would allow the federal government to print money based on a silver standard. This order was the beginning of the end of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Mark my words, President Obama will be:

Just like Al Gore, who after fighting in Court against the 2000 election being stolen by computer fraud and voter suppression, capitulated on the floor of the United States Senate by stopping anyone from objecting to the Certification of the Florida electoral College vote.

Just like Clinton, who stopped any investigation of George H.W. Bush and his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair and his involvement in the assassination of JFK and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. Now you see Clinton and Bush acting as if they are bosom buddies. That is because they are and always have been. Clinton was involved in allowing cocaine to be imported into a small airport in Arkansas when he was governor. George H. W. Bush was involved in the importation of this cocaine to fund the Iran-Contra affair and the secret government populated by CIA agents. Now that I think of it, the payback for Clinton allowing this was for him to be elected president.

Just like John Kerry who capitulated the day after the election knowing full well that Bush stole the election by voter suppression and computer fraud in many of the battleground states. Of course, he explained his concession in words that the everyday uninformed simplistic Americans would understand “I don't want to seem like a sore loser”. Since when would you be considered a sore loser if you accused your opponent of cheating when you knew he had and when the evidence was clear that he did.
Obama will not prosecute Bush and Cheney (http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=4257.0;topicseen)

bojo68
12-11-2008, 06:44 PM
the point the op is making is that they're all puppets, and the people pulling the strings don't want justice, or the constitution, so it won't happen.

Bro.Butch
12-13-2008, 01:08 AM
CHANGE, there's non there friend :mad:

The Elite sElection of 2008 and the Status Quo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AvSQuqQb5c&NR=1

Hitler like laws passed by G.W.Bush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2gs-NUtc

The Obama CFR Economic Team: http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/commentary/582-the-obama-economic-team

Thirst for Truth and Justice: http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/eng.htm

The two organizations that run the United States: http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/cfr.html

CFR Who's Who: http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/DidYouKnow.html

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-13-2008, 01:28 AM
Obama shot Lincoln

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-13-2008, 09:17 AM

I know several people who believe the new administration will hold the last administration accountable for something. I think they're delusional. The OPs problem is more that he's preaching to choir.

Bruno
12-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Same old Change

Kludge
12-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Obama shot Lincoln

No he didn't. The NWO staged that assassination so that people would pity those seeking to bring change. Thus, Obama would be elected because people pity minorities and difference.

Freedom 4 all
12-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I'll believe in "Change we can Believe in" when I see it. Until that time it will be change I am deeply skeptical about.

Kotin
12-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Same old Change

a perfect way to describe it..

Bruno
12-13-2008, 12:18 PM
a perfect way to describe it..

borrowed it from HOLLYWOOD here. :) but it is perfect, huh? It'd make a great bumper sticker

ClayTrainor
12-13-2008, 01:03 PM
borrowed it from HOLLYWOOD here. :) but it is perfect, huh? It'd make a great bumper sticker

SameOldChange.com would be a fantastic Anti-Obama domain!