PDA

View Full Version : The Only Question About Blagojevic

Truth Warrior
12-11-2008, 06:50 AM
The Only Question About Blagojevic (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy36.html)
Whom, in the criminal enterprise of government, did he cross? Article by Mike Gaddy.

The Road Goes On Forever and the Party Never Ends

by Michael Gaddy (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/mailto:michael.d.gaddy@gmail.com)

Yesterday, while reading the story about Illinois governor Blagojevich, a central question went through my head. I am sure it was not the question most of Boobus Americanus was asking: Who were the people he was offering to sell the vacant U.S. Senate seat to? Instead, I was wondering whom in the criminal enterprise we call government had he crossed? After all, political offices within our government have been bought, sold, stolen, influenced and tampered with since before the word democracy was first uttered. Need I mention the 2000 and 2004 elections, electronic voting machines, hanging chads and the dictates of the Supreme Court?

While the New York Times referred to the story using words such as corruption and scandal, those of us who realize the only "change" this country secured in the recent presidential election was a change in the skin pigmentation of the tyrant in charge, knew instinctively that the good governor must have really upset someone in power, for corruption and scandal goes to the very core of our government. Corruption and scandal are as prevalent in this government as forward passes and fumbles are in football.

Considering the governor was recorded by those wonderful crime-fighting folks at the FBI bantering about his "golden" egg with advisors, one must wonder who tipped them off? Of course the FBI is as pure as the driven snow and has never been accused of any wrongdoing, violating civil rights, withholding or lying about evidence, or taking the innocent lives of those whom they are sworn to protect, so we know everything about their investigation would be above reproach. Randy Weaver and the remnants of the Branch Davidians can tell you about how they "protect and serve."

So, if we have the crooked and corrupt outing the crooked and corrupt, who stood to gain by the revelation to Boobus that one of the criminals was acting in a criminal manner?

Politics and politicians in this country have been tied to criminal gangs since the days of Tammany Hall; in fact, most of the politicians of that era were members of the criminal gangs in the Five Points area of New York City and used the gang structure to insure their elections and the elections of other criminals. There is little to no difference today, so, why, and by whom, is Blagojevich being exposed for what to those in government is business as usual?

The governor has taken a pee in someone’s cornflakes; it will be interesting as we learn who and why.

December 11, 2008

Michael Gaddy [send him mail (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/mailto:michael.d.gaddy@gmail.com)], an Army veteran of Vietnam, Grenada, and Beirut, lives in the Four Corners area of the American Southwest.

Copyright © 2008 LewRockwell.com

Michael Gaddy Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy-arch.html)

http://images.clickability.com/pti/spacer.gif
Find this article at:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy36.html

acptulsa
12-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Pretty much it. So, you have to 'play ball' to have a prayer of getting into the club, and once you 'play ball' there are skeletons in your closet. Ergo, by definition any politician above the municipal level is subject to blackmail (except perhaps Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich, and you see what happens to them). I do hope we can make inroads with the public and against this club of psychos, but we'd better proceed with our eyes open and some idea what to expect...

Truth Warrior
12-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Pretty much it. So, you have to 'play ball' to have a prayer of getting into the club, and once you 'play ball' there are skeletons in your closet. Ergo, by definition any politician above the municipal level is subject to blackmail (except perhaps Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich, and you see what happens to them). I do hope we can make inroads with the public and against this club of psychos, but we'd better proceed with our eyes open and some idea what to expect... "Skeletons in the closet" is a preferred frequent pressure tool, threat and tactic, of TPTB to gain willing compliance, from the recalcitrant. That explains why the sock puppet scum continues to rise to the top.<IMHO> :p :rolleyes:

"The system is corrupt, beyond redemption, and is not worthy of my support!"

Grimnir Wotansvolk
12-11-2008, 07:55 AM
It's baffling, isn't it? Yesterday I was, for some reason, listening to WGN, and they were having a call-in session about the Blagojevic scandal, trying to diagnose what went wrong with him. The host just couldn't believe how people get into political office, and somehow become corrupt! Oh golly jee wiz, I don't have any idea what it is about having power over hundreds of thousands of people that criss-crosses the wires in someone's brain!:rolleyes:

I wish I had that helmet that Xavier from X-men uses to tap into the world's collective consciousness so I could SCREAM AT EVERYONE. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE GET IT :mad:

Truth Warrior
12-11-2008, 08:01 AM
It's baffling, isn't it? Yesterday I was, for some reason, listening to WGN, and they were having a call-in session about the Blagojevic scandal, trying to diagnose what went wrong with him. The host just couldn't believe how people get into political office, and somehow become corrupt! Oh golly jee wiz, I don't have any idea what it is about having power over hundreds of thousands of people that criss-crosses the wires in someone's brain!:rolleyes:

I wish I had that helmet that Xavier from X-men uses to tap into the world's collective consciousness so I could SCREAM AT EVERYONE. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE GET IT :mad:

The "government school" "brainwashing" of the young begins very early and runs very deep. :( :mad: BTW, same deal with the "church school" "brainwashing".

"No child left behind." ;)

cheapseats
12-11-2008, 12:40 PM
The Only Question About Blagojevic (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy36.html)
Whom, in the criminal enterprise of government, did he cross? Article by Mike Gaddy.

The Road Goes On Forever and the Party Never Ends

by Michael Gaddy (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/mailto:michael.d.gaddy@gmail.com)

Yesterday, while reading the story about Illinois governor Blagojevich, a central question went through my head. I am sure it was not the question most of Boobus Americanus was asking: Who were the people he was offering to sell the vacant U.S. Senate seat to? Instead, I was wondering whom in the criminal enterprise we call government had he crossed? After all, political offices within our government have been bought, sold, stolen, influenced and tampered with since before the word democracy was first uttered. Need I mention the 2000 and 2004 elections, electronic voting machines, hanging chads and the dictates of the Supreme Court?

While the New York Times referred to the story using words such as corruption and scandal, those of us who realize the only "change" this country secured in the recent presidential election was a change in the skin pigmentation of the tyrant in charge, knew instinctively that the good governor must have really upset someone in power, for corruption and scandal goes to the very core of our government. Corruption and scandal are as prevalent in this government as forward passes and fumbles are in football.

Considering the governor was recorded by those wonderful crime-fighting folks at the FBI bantering about his "golden" egg with advisors, one must wonder who tipped them off? Of course the FBI is as pure as the driven snow and has never been accused of any wrongdoing, violating civil rights, withholding or lying about evidence, or taking the innocent lives of those whom they are sworn to protect, so we know everything about their investigation would be above reproach. Randy Weaver and the remnants of the Branch Davidians can tell you about how they "protect and serve."

So, if we have the crooked and corrupt outing the crooked and corrupt, who stood to gain by the revelation to Boobus that one of the criminals was acting in a criminal manner?

Politics and politicians in this country have been tied to criminal gangs since the days of Tammany Hall; in fact, most of the politicians of that era were members of the criminal gangs in the Five Points area of New York City and used the gang structure to insure their elections and the elections of other criminals. There is little to no difference today, so, why, and by whom, is Blagojevich being exposed for what to those in government is business as usual?

The governor has taken a pee in someone’s cornflakes; it will be interesting as we learn who and why.

December 11, 2008

Michael Gaddy [send him mail (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/mailto:michael.d.gaddy@gmail.com)], an Army veteran of Vietnam, Grenada, and Beirut, lives in the Four Corners area of the American Southwest.

Copyright © 2008 LewRockwell.com

Michael Gaddy Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy-arch.html)

http://images.clickability.com/pti/spacer.gif
Find this article at:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/gaddy/gaddy36.html

Yep.

Or not.

I vote, Not.

Aratus
12-11-2008, 01:23 PM
why oh why did he do this via a telephone? i thought if he was trying to get bids up, it would be quietly at meetings where his worry was a wire on someone. so did the ACTUAL people on his list then contact him? is there any way a go-between was not a stalking horse for the politicos who were on the move and make? the fbi got from the governor's lips what he thought was transpiring. who was stinging who? did he ACTUALLY get bids and offers back...???

angelatc
12-11-2008, 01:25 PM
why oh why did he do this via a telephone?

I honestly think that because he has been in Chicago all his life, he probably just forgot that the behavior is technically illegal.

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2008, 01:44 PM
The "government school" "brainwashing" of the young begins very early and runs very deep. :( :mad: BTW, same deal with the "church school" "brainwashing".

"No child left behind." ;)

I lol'd ;):D

cheapseats
12-11-2008, 01:50 PM
"The governor has taken a pee in someone’s cornflakes; it will be interesting as we learn who and why."

This is a Two-fer for the Big Boys.

You have to be a bona fide Baby Boomer to remember the old "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature" butter-substitute commercial. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Nothin' says, "It's not NICE to back B of A into a corner on national TV" like a stint in a federal penitentiary.

This is a two-fer for the Big Boys. Note the second notorious distancing of Barack Obama from the mouthy father-son Jackson wing of Chicago Politics.

polomertz
12-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I was able to dig this article up from a while ago.
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2007/12/governor-for-a.html

December 01, 2007
CHICAGO – In light of the recent expose on the carefree lifestyle led by Governor Rod Blagojevich, the Illinois Republican Party is conducting a special drawing across the state to make one lucky Illinoisan Governor for a Day.

"While we can’t give you a $155,000 taxpayer funded paycheck to do nothing, we will attempt to come close by giving you what we believe one day in the life of Rod Blagojevich might be like," said ILGOP Spokesperson Lance Trover.

The winner of Governor for a Day will begin the day at the hour of their choice. . .

From then, they will be ushered to a salon for a haircut and massage.

Following their time at the salon they will be treated to a first-class lunch which will be followed by a tour of the City of Chicago including visits to the Sears Tower and other Chicago landmarks.

Ensuring they are treated just like our current governor, the winners will end their day by attending a Chicago Blackhawk’s game.

"While it is clear this sort of lifestyle is normal for Rod Blagojevich on any given day, it’s far from normal for the average Illinoisan," added Trover. "Hopefully this day will give one hardworking Illinoisan the opportunity to live like the Governor they help fund with their hard earned tax dollars."

To ensure all Illinoisans have a shot at being Governor for a Day, anyone can email their name and contact information to GovernorforaDay@ilgop.org and they will be assigned a specific number for Wednesday’s drawing. One entry per person.

The special drawing will kick off at noon on Friday, November 30, in front of the James R. Thompson Center in Chicago and the Illinois Capitol in Springfield. ILGOP staff will be present handing out free drawing tickets at both locations.

The winning number will be announced on WeAreIllinois.org at noon on Wednesday, December 5, 2007.

Best of luck to all entrants. And just remember: being Governor of Illinois is not hard work, as long as you don’t show up. It seems the contest winner is not required to go to the State Capitol in Springfield.

The first part of the Governor's defense appears on the TV screen.

It's the first time I have even heard Channel Two's veteran political reporter Mike Flannery referred to as "sleazy." Somehow, I think that might motivate him to concentrate more on Governor Rod Blagojevich's foibles.

acptulsa
12-11-2008, 02:58 PM
I was able to dig this article up from a while ago.
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2007/12/governor-for-a.html

After looking at the guy's photos, I think I'd have to pass on that haircut...

Truth Warrior
12-11-2008, 03:08 PM
why oh why did he do this via a telephone? i thought if he was trying to get bids up, it would be quietly at meetings where his worry was a wire on someone. so did the ACTUAL people on his list then contact him? is there any way a go-between was not a stalking horse for the politicos who were on the move and make? the fbi got from the governor's lips what he thought was transpiring. who was stinging who? did he ACTUALLY get bids and offers back...??? My guess is lazy, arrogant, corrupt and not any too bright, for an explanation. Gee, I think I just described a whole bunch of politicians there. :D

Truth Warrior
12-11-2008, 03:14 PM
I lol'd ;):D Darn, and I wasn't even going for the joke ........ well maybe not. ;)

Truth Warrior
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
This is a Two-fer for the Big Boys.

You have to be a bona fide Baby Boomer to remember the old "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature" butter-substitute commercial. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Nothin' says, "It's not NICE to back B of A into a corner on national TV" like a stint in a federal penitentiary.

This is a two-fer for the Big Boys. Note the second notorious distancing of Barack Obama from the mouthy father-son Jackson wing of Chicago Politics.

As a bona fide Baby Boomer, I remember it well. ;)

A. Havnes
12-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Fox News was playing in the background all day today (I've been waiting for a specific commercial), and this was all they were talking about. Was Obama involved? Will Blagojevic resign? The questions go on and on.

Truth Warrior
12-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Fox News was playing in the background all day today (I've been waiting for a specific commercial), and this was all they were talking about. Was Obama involved? Will Blagojevic resign? The questions go on and on. The MSM doesn't really tell us what to think usually, merely what to focus on and think about.<IMHO> ;) :p

acptulsa
12-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Man, are they setting this guy up for a fall! Yahoo is talking his lawyer up as the guy famous for taking 'unwinnable' cases. They have a lot of faith in their power as the MSM to poison the wells, don't they? Good luck finding a jury which hasn't been brainwashed into a guilty verdict already... :rolleyes:

Aratus
01-26-2009, 09:42 AM
today we have the governor insisting its a kangaroo court and he's a modern equiliency to jimmy stewart's "mr. smith" as he makes the talkshow circuit. he does not want to directly face people at his trail, and bemoans not being able to easily and readily supoena jesse jackson junior as well as president obama and his chief of staff. he thinks all three of them could be rather nice character references for beleagered he. i had earlier quipped that he wants a recount of the impeachment vote for it seemed quite close to political animal he...

angelatc
01-26-2009, 10:02 AM
After looking at the guy's photos, I think I'd have to pass on that haircut...

Lego man!

Aratus
01-26-2009, 10:09 AM
he's on the VIEW right now insisting he's not in the wrong, and he was making the better decisions for the state of illinois! his wife just got fired from her job...

Rael
01-26-2009, 10:25 AM
No one is pure as the driven snow. We need some people in office who are beyond blackmail because they just don't give a shit.

"Now Mr Smith, it would be in your best interest to vote for HR 666, otherwise it might become known that you visited a call girl 3 years ago."

"So? What's wrong with call girls?"

"Ummm....."

JohnJay
01-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks for this thread post.

Fox News was playing in the background all day today (I've been waiting for a specific commercial), and this was all they were talking about. Was Obama involved? Will Blagojevic resign? The questions go on and on.

Faux News HAS been the cable network most into this story - Friday's nonstop (in the background) coverage was funny-
first as they waited on camera 20 minutes for "Planet Blago" to appear without commercial break,
and then as Fox anchor Shepard Smith talked over Blagovitch while he was at the podium - with riducule and mocking satire.
One of the worse examples in the long list of Faux News "journalism" - imho.

The point to make for this post -
Why not - if they have such a great case - let Blagovitch have his due process in the Illinois legislature impeachment ?
Would he name names, especially some that have votes against him ?
(i.e. it is probably like a co-defendant in the scheme on the jury)

Police are always trumping up charges "to make something stick"
and then as due process is squashed by the boot of the gestapo, people get convicted.

Blagovitch - like every other citizen - deserves due process,
even if for no other reason than to determine just how far the Senate seat candy store goes.

The citizens of Illinois should really demand due process.

Truth Warrior
01-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Sorry, I just really love it when the pols devour their own. :D