PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts or suggestions on what to do now?They're steamrolling us now.

hillbilly123069
12-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Anyone?

WRellim
12-11-2008, 03:45 AM
When a society is heading towards a cliff and stepping on the accelerator... the only wise thing to do is jump off before it reaches the cliff...

There is nothing that can stop this now.

Dequeant
12-11-2008, 06:41 PM
My honest answer will throw up about 20 different red flags, get me banned from this forum and on a number of government watch lists.

So...... I believe we should respect the judgment of our elected officials and obey any laws which in their infinite wisdom, they choose to pass. After all, they truly have the best interests of our great nation at heart.

hillbilly123069
12-14-2008, 04:24 AM
My honest answer will throw up about 20 different red flags, get me banned from this forum and on a number of government watch lists.

So...... I believe we should respect the judgment of our elected officials and obey any laws which in their infinite wisdom, they choose to pass. After all, they truly have the best interests of our great nation at heart.
:eek:

Truth Warrior
12-14-2008, 04:35 AM
Thought: TPTB are merely sweeping, tidying and tying up some loose ends in preparation, at last, for their long planned NWO "show time".<IMHO> :p :rolleyes: :( :mad:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/nwo-logo_130x.gif

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

So I guess ya can't really honestly say that you weren't adequately warned. :rolleyes:

newyearsrevolution08
12-14-2008, 04:56 AM
It just freaks me out a bit about what could happen in the next 5 to 10 years. What if the new american revolution kicks off, what if nations call in our debt and attack us, what if....

Truth Warrior
12-14-2008, 05:21 AM
It just freaks me out a bit about what could happen in the next 5 to 10 years. What if the new american revolution kicks off, what if nations call in our debt and attack us, what if....

Let em try. ;)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/us_vs_world.gif

mellamojuana
12-14-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm happy as a lark when I read wit and wisdom like this thread. (No, I'm not being sarcastic; I find sarcasm very useless in respectful conversation.)

Deq, I'm really close to being afraid of getting on the highway--I'm scared I'll be run over for my truthtelling. (re 20 flags, blacklisting, etc) :eek:

Newyear, other countries probably will try to collect what the gov't owes them. I don't owe them. We the people don't owe them. We did not do the irresponsible borrowing, which could turn into begging. You think? :rolleyes:

I don't owe the banks, GM, China or anyone one thin (almost worthless) dime.

Truth, do you recall that "they" did try in 1947, at Pearl Harbor? We, this time it is we, suffer the negatives from our response still. :(

Doublespeak collateral damage would occur if "they" try. Nonetheless, let us continue to speak the truth in love, walk in faith, and, if we must, go down with dignity, courage, and respect for ourselves and others. :)

Sorry. Sermon over!

Truth Warrior
12-14-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm happy as a lark when I read wit and wisdom like this thread. (No, I'm not being sarcastic; I find sarcasm very useless in respectful conversation.)

Deq, I'm really close to being afraid of getting on the highway--I'm scared I'll be run over for my truthtelling. (re 20 flags, blacklisting, etc) :eek:

Newyear, other countries probably will try to collect what the gov't owes them. I don't owe them. We the people don't owe them. We did not do the irresponsible borrowing, which could turn into begging. You think? :rolleyes:

I don't owe the banks, GM, China or anyone one thin (almost worthless) dime.

Truth, do you recall that "they" did try in 1947, at Pearl Harbor? We, this time it is we, suffer the negatives from our response still. :(

Doublespeak collateral damage would occur if "they" try. Nonetheless, let us continue to speak the truth in love, walk in faith, and, if we must, go down with dignity, courage, and respect for ourselves and others. :)

Sorry. Sermon over!

In 1947, I turned one. Pearl Harbor was December 7, 1941. :rolleyes: