PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher: Traitors do not get to question my patriotism.

hard@work
09-10-2007, 02:12 PM
A lot of attempts will be made to stick to the old methods of shouting down dissent against the ruling elite. Bill Maher said it best here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dSmGlxTNlFU

Do not falter, traitors do not get to question your patriotism. Say it loudly.

hard@work
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I noticed that he calls for Clinton to be honest. Think about that and what the Neoconservatives have done to our party, and how they've brainwashed an entire generation of good hearted republicans into supporting policies that are obviously anti-American.

:)

Bob Cochran
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Do not falter, traitors do not get to question your patriotism. Say it loudly.
Neither traitors, nor chickenhawks.

hard@work
09-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Neither traitors, nor chickenhawks.

Amen!

jumpyg1258
09-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I can not stand Bill Maher, hes just as much of a flipper as Mitt Romney.

BillyDkid
09-10-2007, 03:18 PM
I can not stand Bill Maher, hes just as much of a flipper as Mitt Romney.Well yes, But Bill is a comedian and an entertainer. His is not presuming to ask us to elect him to the most powerful office on earth.

hard@work
09-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I can not stand Bill Maher, hes just as much of a flipper as Mitt Romney.

This was insightful.

:P

He was spot on in this argument. Attack the ideas not the man.

LibertyBelle
09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I noticed that he calls for Clinton to be honest. Think about that and what the Neoconservatives have done to our party, and how they've brainwashed an entire generation of good hearted republicans into supporting policies that are obviously anti-American.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO! That was a good one!

The Clintons are very anti-American themselves. Now, Bill Maher can't be naive like that. Give me a freakin' break. :rolleyes:

hard@work
09-10-2007, 03:50 PM
He's not, he's as honest as all of them are as well. But he doesn't shy too much away from that either.