PDA

View Full Version : A little trolly in here lately

BillyDkid
09-10-2007, 02:11 PM
folks, I may be wrong, but there seems to be a little more trolling going on in here of late. Please don't let yourself be distracted or discouraged. Trolls aren't going to be obvious. They are not going to come out and say "I'm a troll trying to confuse things." There is a fine line between honest disagreement and discussion and just trying to stir the pot. I welcome all opinions, but don't let yourself get caught up in fruitless argument or attempts to stir up controversy. Stay focused. All of us genuine RP supporters have the same goal. There are slick operators out there who know how to press buttons - don't fall for it. Don't let them put you off your positive outlook and message. RP's message is all about hope and a positive belief in liberty and the power of the people. We are doing well and RP is doing well. Our progress is steady and there is nothing to fret about. Anybody who has attended business meetings knows there are always people who have an agenda that involves thwarting progress and agreement. Remember, we all agree about everything that is important - we need to get RP elected.

Elwar
09-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Just as long as they don't figure out that the worst thing they can do to these forums is start clicking those google ads on the bottom for the other candidates.

It gives those other candidates ammo because they're getting hits from ronpaulforums.com and shows support for those candidates.

Don't tell the trolls.

American
09-10-2007, 02:16 PM
It the only thing the other candidates "trolls" can do, they have no real defense for Ron Pauls honesty and decades of distinguished service to this country yet alone his impeccable voting record.

Keep bumping this thread, people need to see this.

bygone
09-10-2007, 02:17 PM
There's (at least) one in every crowd.

constituent
09-10-2007, 02:21 PM
folks, I may be wrong, but there seems to be a little more trolling going on in here of late. Please don't let yourself be distracted or discouraged. Trolls aren't going to be obvious. They are not going to come out and say "I'm a troll trying to confuse things." There is a fine line between honest disagreement and discussion and just trying to stir the pot.

not to... uhhh... stir the pot... but following your advice, we should probably ignore you and this thread.

sorry, it's just ironic/funny.

"remember, anytime you point your finger at someone, you've got three fingers
pointing right back."

timeless.

Bouhk
09-10-2007, 02:25 PM
folks, I may be wrong, but there seems to be a little more trolling going on in here of late. Please don't let yourself be distracted or discouraged. Trolls aren't going to be obvious. They are not going to come out and say "I'm a troll trying to confuse things." There is a fine line between honest disagreement and discussion and just trying to stir the pot. I welcome all opinions, but don't let yourself get caught up in fruitless argument or attempts to stir up controversy. Stay focused. All of us genuine RP supporters have the same goal. There are slick operators out there who know how to press buttons - don't fall for it. Don't let them put you off your positive outlook and message. RP's message is all about hope and a positive belief in liberty and the power of the people. We are doing well and RP is doing well. Our progress is steady and there is nothing to fret about. Anybody who has attended business meetings knows there are always people who have an agenda that involves thwarting progress and agreement. Remember, we all agree about everything that is important - we need to get RP elected.

Please define troll: Conservative or far-left liberal? Answer these questions:

1- Is Ron Paul Christian?

2- Liberal Christian or orthodox Christian?

3- Young Earth Creation or Intelligent Deism?

4- Simple question: Evolution or Creation?

5- Family values or anal sex?

Please do not be slow to answer these questions. Slowness means opposition to the faith. I hope I get honest answers.

BillyDkid
09-10-2007, 02:26 PM
not to... uhhh... stir the pot... but following your advice, we should probably ignore you and this thread.

sorry, it's just ironic/funny.

"remember, anytime you point your finger at someone, you've got three fingers
pointing right back."

timeless.
Yeah, that's right. I'm a troll.

BillyDkid
09-10-2007, 02:28 PM

Please do not be slow to answer these questions. Slowness means opposition to the faith. I hope I get honest answers.
What the hell are you talking about?

Bouhk
09-10-2007, 02:32 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

Can't you read? Simple questions require simple answers. No conservative will allow a far-left liberal to hold any more power than what they have. If Ron Paul is like yourself, a far-leftist, then these questions will confirm it.
You propaganda is unamerican and unsupported by knowable history. Christians have the civil right to pray and worship and breed with other Christians. If even I suspect that this is a far-left liberal site then I will blow the horn on the other one and he will lose the election! No liberal will win shit this election!!

Mr. White
09-10-2007, 02:33 PM
He's being funny and giving you an example of troll behavior.

If he were truly concerned he would realize that all his answers can be found through research, and not by the statements of Paul's followers.

LibertyOfOne
09-10-2007, 02:33 PM
I could name a few, but that would just add fuel to the fire.

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm a troll - I admit it..

American
09-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Can't you read? Simple questions require simple answers. No conservative will allow a far-left liberal to hold any more power than what they have. If Ron Paul is like yourself, a far-leftist, then these questions will confirm it.
You propaganda is unamerican and unsupported by knowable history. Christians have the civil right to pray and worship and breed with other Christians. If even I suspect that this is a far-left liberal site then I will blow the horn on the other one and he will lose the election! No liberal will win shit this election!!

Holy Shit, check this Neo Cunt out?...Doesnt Thompson have his own forum?

Dissent is unamerican?

Mr. White
09-10-2007, 02:37 PM

Dissent is unamerican?

And there you've done it, you fed the troll. The fastest way to exterminate trolls is ignore them.

Bouhk

Dissent is unamerican?

So you are saying that Ron Paul is going to illegalize fundamental Christianity right? Answer the question.

constituent
that's not what i was saying billydkid...

you take yourself too seriously... geez.

laugh about it

Bouhk
09-10-2007, 02:38 PM
He's being funny and giving you an example of troll behavior.

If he were truly concerned he would realize that all his answers can be found through research, and not by the statements of Paul's followers.

What page or topic?

Ron Paul Fan
09-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I don't think threads like this help the cause of spreading Dr. Paul's message. If there are trolls starting wars then it is the obligation of the members of this forum to correct the mistake, not to continue it! Remember that a wise man once said that "patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security." I forget which wise man said that, but I agree with him.

micahnelson
09-10-2007, 02:39 PM
The Mitt Romney School of answering questions

1- Christian? Christianity is important to all Americans, especially me- though I am not one, I respectfully accept being included with them.

2- Liberal Christian or orthodox Christian? I don't believe in labels, That is how the liberals in washington are able to control our future. I hope to change that by showing how conservative I am.

3- Young Earth Creation or Intelligent Deism? Science holds the keys to the future.

4- Simple question: Evolution or Creation? While some claim science holds the keys to the future, we all know it faith is the key to science.

5- Family values or anal sex? I believe the government shouldn't break apart families, we need to support familiies by stopping gays from getting married. I will try to stop the trend started in MA by the liberals.

LibertyBelle
09-10-2007, 02:40 PM

Anybody that writes this schitt obviously isn't here to support RP. Opposition to the faith, give us a freakin' break. Thread barely gets started, and is about trolls, and you bring up crap like this. MODERATORS, if you don't see this guy for what he is than something is wrong in the state of Denmark.

Mr. White
09-10-2007, 02:41 PM
I'll repeat myself, the quickets way to exterminate trolls is to ignore them.

American
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
We need a resource thread so we can share the "fun" with the other candidates forum. To bad this one isnt moderated at all, like I'm sure the other ones are.

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 02:45 PM
I haven't had any problems with trolls - I just don't have the time - try having a beer together

quickmike
09-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I guess me and my friends are BUSTED

http://troll.freeservers.com/12dam.jpg

bygone
09-10-2007, 02:53 PM
http://guy.troll.free.fr/images/Bannieres/Troll.jpg

It is coming up on Halloween and all

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=quickmike;178920]I guess me and my friends are BUSTED

I think we should BAN ALL smoking trolls

ronpaulhawaii
09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
I wanna be on that list, too. Can I be troll, huh, can I? Please.

Yeah, what he said!

lol

mkauai
www.ronpaulriders.com/forum (http://www.ronpaulriders.com/forum)

SeanEdwards
09-10-2007, 06:59 PM

Off your meds?

Bouhk
09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I'll repeat myself, the quickets way to exterminate trolls is to ignore them.

The quickest way to identify a troll is to see who answers questions and who spins them and calls the one with the question a trolling neocon!!

Cowlesy
09-11-2007, 04:15 PM
I'll repeat myself, the quickest way to exterminate trolls is to ignore them.

Bingo.

RP4ME
09-11-2007, 04:15 PM
way trolly - just check out teh CIA thread !!!