PDA

View Full Version : Alexander Hamilton - WTF was he smoking?

SeanEdwards
12-10-2008, 07:42 PM
I just learned something new from a video game (best method of education FYI).

Apparently, among other brilliant ideas Alexander Hamilton wanted to establish a monarchy for the US. He thought it was a good idea to make it so that once elected, Presidents and Senators would hold office for life, and be able to pass on their office to their offspring.

WTF is that?? :eek:

Why is this nut still in the pantheon of the founders? It boggles the mind how this anti-democratic anti-freedom elitist scumbag was able to mold the direction of this country. And still end up on our freakin money.

Well, I guess if Mr. Monarchy Centralbankster can get his own bill, then maybe there's still some hope for Dubya. Maybe Dubya can get his monkeyface on the soon to be issued $100,000 bill.

ihsv
12-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I think the only reason people think much of Hamilton was because they put his picture on the $10 FRN

nate895
12-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Hamilton once wanted to retire from public life in the early 1780s because the Confederation Congress couldn't do much. If only he would have followed his gut, everyone would be better off.

dannno
12-10-2008, 07:47 PM
I think the Illuminati trades sex with really smokin hot women in exchange for selling out the human race.

SeanEdwards
12-10-2008, 07:53 PM
I think the Illuminati trades sex with really smokin hot women in exchange for selling out the human race.

Is that what it is? I had no idea, but now it makes perfect sense.

Makes me wish I was in a position to sellout the human race. You'd all be so fuct. FEMA camps for everyone! :D

Brian4Liberty
12-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I think the only reason people think much of Hamilton was because they put his picture on the $10 FRN

Actually, a lot of people still worship the guy. Especially people like Larry Kudlow on CNBC.

His picture on fiat currency is appropriate. Putting Jefferson and Jackson on their fiat currency was a deliberate insult. They still laugh at that inside joke they made.

RSLudlum
12-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Alexander Hamilton - WTF was he smoking?

Maybe he rolled up one of the first or second drafts of the Declaration of Independence and tried smoking it. :p

Brian4Liberty
12-10-2008, 08:00 PM

Come on now, it's not appropriate to insult Hamilton's European bankster wife.

orafi
12-10-2008, 08:03 PM
is that what it is? I had no idea, but now it makes perfect sense.

Makes me wish i was in a position to sellout the human race. You'd all be so fuct. Fema camps for everyone! :d

lol ironic punnnnzzzz

unconsious767
12-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Wasn't the $100,000 retired with.... Woody??

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg