PDA

View Full Version : NWO Attacks Ireland for Lisbon Treaty Vote

ronpaulforprez2008
12-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Do you recall that Ireland voted down the Lisbon Treaty about 6-months ago, putting
a big dent in the European Union's amalgamation plans? Well, now it's payback time
as Ireland's Pork industry is under attack and facing total collapse.

Oil-tainted feed causes Irish pork crisis
By SHAWN POGATCHNIK
Associated Press Writer
http://www.kansascity.com/659/story/927295.html

Ireland's surprise decision to recall all of its pork products because of contamination fears won support Monday from European health officials - but threatened to bankrupt the Irish pig industry as two-dozen countries hustled to get Irish pork off their menus.

Pig meat processors warned of a potentially fatal financial squeeze, because they are stuck with stocks they cannot sell and face simultaneous demands to cull 100,000 pigs suspected of dioxin poisoning. They demanded euro1 billion ($1.25 billion) in emergency aid in a meeting with Prime Minister Brian Cowen and vowed not to slaughter a single pig until they get it.

The Irish Agriculture Department's senior inspector of animal feed, Dermot Ryan, said Millstream was using an inappropriate type of fuel oil in a burner that dried out-of-date bread, dough and confectionary. He said vapors from the burning oil worked their way into the food, creating dioxin levels 80 to 200 times above legal limits.

I know, I know, there are going to be all kinds of forum posters here who say
this is a stretch, that there is no evidence of these claims...yada ...yada ....yada.

Well, it's time to grow up people, learn to read the news and connect the dots.
This is how it works, this is how the people who want control play the game.

acptulsa
12-10-2008, 01:52 PM
I guess we'll know for sure when we see if they get their bailout.

lodge939
12-10-2008, 01:58 PM
ROFL...bankrupting the pig industry as payback for the Lisbon vote...I've heard it all now

you tinfoil hatters outdo yourselves on a daily basis - keep it up. (But in future, take your nonsense to some other forum so you don't make the Ron Paul movement look like a bunch of nutjobs)

purplechoe
12-10-2008, 02:36 PM
ROFL...bankrupting the pig industry as payback for the Lisbon vote...I've heard it all now

you tinfoil hatters outdo yourselves on a daily basis - keep it up. (But in future, take your nonsense to some other forum so you don't make the Ron Paul movement look like a bunch of nutjobs)

Tinfoil? You're a fucking idiot. How about that? Who the fuck are you telling me what I can or can't post about. Is NWO a tinfoil? Is the IRS, the FED tinfoil? Etc, etc... Wake the FUCK UP and smell the coffee.

PS. I only swear so that I can get the attention of the ignorant people like you.

Imperial
12-10-2008, 02:42 PM
You need to prove a connection between the New World Order and this pork problem. There have been damaged food supplies throughout history.

This is easily a case of alternate causality. Your cause is much less feasible and predictable than general opinion I think here.

Not denying an NWO; however, just because it exists doesn't mean you are exempted from the burden of proof. We shouldn't be like politics today and fail to prove our point.

JK/SEA
12-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Hasn't anyone in the pig industry in Ireland ever heard of feed inspections? i see they have an inspector dept. but they must be asleep. This should be done with every new batch, or done on a DAILY basis, before it gets ingested. Geez, they could be feeding human carcuses to the animals and no one would know?...or am i missing something....

purplechoe
12-10-2008, 02:58 PM
You need to prove a connection between the New World Order and this pork problem. There have been damaged food supplies throughout history.

This is easily a case of alternate causality. Your cause is much less feasible and predictable than general opinion I think here.

Not denying an NWO; however, just because it exists doesn't mean you are exempted from the burden of proof. We shouldn't be like politics today and fail to prove our point.

But it's still a possibility, right? Are you telling me that you have information that says that the bankers were definitely NOT behind this? I'm not saying they were, but I'm not gonna get up on a soap box call people who ask the question tinfoil!

ronpaulforprez2008
12-10-2008, 03:00 PM

Yup, Imperial, you are right, one needs to prove these contentions in their own mind. I agree with that argument completely.

In this instance, this is the way I connect the dots. There are many reasons why, but they're not for public consumption.

In any event, do your own research, do your own thinking, and draw your own conclusions. But for some, what has been posited in this thread may open ones eyes to possibilities one has not thought of before.

purplechoe
12-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Before youcall anyone who questions this "tinfoil", read this book first:

"Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Economic-Hit-John-Perkins/dp/0452287081/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228944676&sr=1-1

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-10-2008, 03:06 PM
It may be. Stranger things have happened. Purple, your first post made me laugh, but your last one makes a better point in my opinion.

Kludge
12-10-2008, 03:10 PM
PS. I only swear so that I can get the attention of the ignorant people like you.

For future reference, it only makes us smirk and roll our eyes with more confidence, though not as much as attacking a person instead of an argument and yelling vague herder-commands.

purplechoe
12-10-2008, 03:13 PM
It may be. Stranger things have happened. Purple, your first post made me laugh, but your last one makes a better point in my opinion.

:) I get emotional when someone asks a question and someone else brings up the "tinfoil" argument. I'm gonna shove that tinfoil where the sun don't shine!

Remember a conspiracy is nothing but "Con's Piracy".

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-10-2008, 03:17 PM
:) I get emotional when someone asks a question and someone else brings up the "tinfoil" argument. I'm gonna shove that tinfoil where the sun don't shine!

Remember a conspiracy is nothing but "Con's Piracy".

Anyone who followed Ron through the Primaries and looked for coverage in the MSM can hardly not know that there is conspiracy.

I laughed because I could sympathize - regarding your reaction to the tinfoil comment.

CzargwaR
12-10-2008, 03:20 PM
you're paranoid if you're trying to connect this dot to NWO.

mconder
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM
They demanded euro1 billion ($1.25 billion) in emergency aid in a meeting with Prime Minister Brian Cowen and vowed not to slaughter a single pig until they get it.

The looter class are in a feeding frenzy now. The total collapse comes soon.

ronpaulforprez2008
12-10-2008, 03:39 PM
you're paranoid if you're trying to connect this dot to NWO.

“Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts.”

William S. Burroughs

The looter class are in a feeding frenzy now. The total collapse comes soon.

The good news is that this class tends to eat its own, so perhaps we'll get lucky and they'll self-destruct. But yeah, things are accelerating .... as the public has lost all its handles on these guys. They're really displaying their arrogance now.

lodge939
12-10-2008, 03:52 PM
“Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts.”

William S. Burroughs

That has no relevance to your argument, since your argument has no basis in fact or evidence

but keep throwing out random, cool sounding quotes to validate your tinfoil mind :rolleyes:

Paulitical Correctness
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
[Un]luck o' the Irish :eek:

dannno
12-10-2008, 04:15 PM
That has no relevance to your argument, since your argument has no basis in fact or evidence

but keep throwing out random, cool sounding quotes to validate your tinfoil mind :rolleyes:

Wrong.

In a court of law, motive is an extremely important piece of any case being presented. The OP posted the motive and the reaction. The job of the press is to find out the details, but since the NWO owns the press the details always seem to be blowing in the wind.

There is no reason to ignore what the OP is saying. You don't have to agree, but if most people thought like you do, well.. most people DO think like you and that is the problem. You are so enamored with authority that you refuse to question it.

ronpaulforprez2008
12-11-2008, 01:58 PM

Spoken like a true Subject-of-her-Majesty's Army.

Well well well, whattya know.... the BBC reports today that Irish ready to hold new EU vote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7776961.stm

Now that the establishment has destroyed Ireland's Pork Industry, perhaps those Irish animals will vote the right way on EU Amalgamation this time, eh?

the Irish are 'ready'....says the BBC.....

THE IRISH HAVE SPOKEN!! they said NO
What part of NO does NWO not understand?

DeadheadForPaul
12-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Some of you need to get hobbies/jobs rather than trying to come up with elaborate NWO/Freemason/Alex Jones-esque plots

There are enough obvious signs of government oppression without having to go off on anti-Fluoride rants and Bilderberg conferences

We have the Patriot Act, unjust war, excessive taxation, and universal corruption - how about we focus on the major problems first

ronpaulforprez2008
12-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Some of you need to get hobbies/jobs rather than trying to come up with elaborate NWO/Freemason/Alex Jones-esque plots
I don't listen to Alex Jones.