PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to lecture about the Constitution in Seattle

Netwarrior
09-10-2007, 01:07 PM
I would like to emphasize an amazing opportuntity to experience Ron Paul live and in person as he talks about the Constitution in Seattle this Friday the 14th at 1:30pm at Seattle University.

Its FREE for all to attend and seating is on a first come, first serve bases. Its expected to be a full house with over 500 attendees. How often to you get to experience Ron Paul live!

Here are the details. Ron Paul's lecture will begin at 1:30pm and last for about one hour.

Seattle University's Champion Tower Ballroom, 1st Floor
At the intersection of 11th and E. Cherry there is a parking garage.
Visit this link for directions and parking info: http://www.seattleu.edu/ces/page.asp?mID=1&pID=91

No signs or banners. This is an educational lecuture, not a political speech or rally.

---

But wait! Later that evening at 7:30pm, there will be a huge Ron Paul rally at the downtown Seattle Westin Hotel, 4th floor where you can go nuts with banners, signs, T-shirts and everything Ron Paul.

This is going to be insane so do whatever you can to make it there. Its FREE to attend this rally and its open to the public so bring your friends, family and co-workers. Come one, come all!

Here is the address:
Westin Hotel
900 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 728-1000

Do whatever you can to make these Seattle events and spread the word!

During the time between the Constitution Speech and the Public Rally, Ron will be attending various fundraisers. Please support his campaign. For more info on the fundraisers, please refer to Ron's website for additional info: http://www.ronpaul2008.com

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Sounds neat. Wish we could all be there.

Rick Williams
09-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Ronpaulradio.com will be with the campaign in Seattle broadcasting LIVE from all the venues during the day. ON the air at 11:30 pacific time for the luncheon event; followed by the constitution speech; dinners; and the BIG RALLY at the Westin. Join Rick Williams and the ronpaulradio team for "a day with the campaign."

Blowback
09-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Nice! This will be a great event.

ClockwiseSpark
09-10-2007, 05:21 PM
It's going to be great, I can barely contain my excitement! :D

Blowback
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
There is a short 20-minute Q&A session planned as well after the 40 minute lecture. I've been trying to think of some good constitution-related questions that will allow Dr. Paul to hit a massive homerun. Any ideas?

RP4ME
09-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Please video tape this!

Blowback
09-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Please video tape this!

It's not just going to be "taped". In fact, it is going to be taped using movie-quality film so the campaign can use the footage for commercials.

Blowback
09-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Bump - just to make sure everyone has seen it...