PDA

View Full Version : What I am giving this Holiday Season

Csturmer
12-09-2008, 09:33 PM
I purchased a case of "The Creature From Jekyll Island" and am giving that to family and friends with a very sincere, personalized letter. Packaged with the gift, is one Troy Ounce of Fine Silver.

A lot of my family have no idea what is coming, aside from what I've told them. I don't want them to believe what I have to say, however, I want them to get interested themselves from what I have to say and do research on their own. Therefore, in the following letter I ask them to please read the book, understand it, and then convince someone else to read it and to give it away.

The accompanying letter:

http://www.sturmhouse.com/MarciaLetter.pdf

heavenlyboy34
12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
That's nice of you! You're a nice lil' Santa. :D

evilfunnystuff
12-09-2008, 10:13 PM
awesome gift idea especially with the silver piece

mayby include snippits from the how to read this book by readin section preview then the chapter previews and summaries that can be accomplished in about an hour although they dont go into alot of detail and documentation they cover the major points and provide an overview of the entire story and doing it in that way is like seeing a map before the journey and makes it an easier to tackle a little less intimidating and and will draw in their interest