PDA

View Full Version : Help Ron Paul on O'Reilly

Elwar
09-10-2007, 12:37 PM
How can we help Ron Paul tonight on O'Reilly? I've seen his show a few times and he's always reading viewer comments. Where do we go to post those comments?

BrianH
09-10-2007, 12:39 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/ureport/index.html

uReport/ uAsk: The O'Reilly Factor
Welcome to uReport/ uAsk for The O'Reilly Factor.
Upload your photo or video here, or you can send cell phone pictures or video to us at: oreilly@ureport.foxnews.com.

NOTE: Please wait until you see the thank you page before clicking out of this window to make sure your content fully uploads. This may take several minutes.

Magsec
09-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Pray for Ron Paul tonight, he needs to pass this trial.

theblatanttruth
09-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Pray for Ron Paul tonight, he needs to pass this trial.

Just to further show support diversity and basic need crossing lines, here's an athiest giving Ron some serious *mojo* for tonight - this is big.

WillInMiami
09-10-2007, 12:53 PM
He mostly only reads emails from his "premium members".

Don't worry folks - Bill will be civil with Dr. Paul. It's Malkin (that will be on right after Dr. Paul) that you have to worry about. She's going to do a hit on him and he won't be there to debate her. I suspect that Kirstin Powers (a dem) will say she likes Dr. Paul's stance (on the war) and Malkin will call him a "kooky moonbat" and say that the fact that Powers likes him is proof that he should be on a ticket with Kusinich.

Mark my words...