PDA

View Full Version : Financial Times: One World Government Now Possible?

Cowlesy
12-08-2008, 10:17 PM
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7a03e5b6-c541-11dd-b516-000077b07658.html

To be objective, this is just one guy's (Gideon Rachman) opinion.

A “world government” would involve much more than co-operation between nations. It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government for 27 countries, which could be a model. The EU has a supreme court, a currency, thousands of pages of law, a large civil service and the ability to deploy military force.

More at the website.

ryanduff
12-08-2008, 10:32 PM
I just read that and almost threw up. Do you know how close it is now? They're not even trying to hide it anymore. That means that its imminent. [MOD: Redacted; violence] They are the ones in power and controlling the government of all the key players.

/me puts on tinfoil hat

Bro.Butch
12-08-2008, 11:47 PM
My My how will the mushrooms explain it all away ? "Well my media isn't reporting it so it must not be true!":rolleyes:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA&feature=related

Are you ignorant?The media is controlled http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPlvdSQ6cAM

jkm1864
12-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Yes looks like everything is going along just as written in the bible. I wish these NWO types would actually open the book and read it because in the end they will fail. Wars and revolutions will break out eventually and my favorite the bankers will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Peace&Freedom
12-09-2008, 10:09 AM
It may be one man's opinion, but it's published in the distinguished FT, not a "notably partisan source." It's as blunt an admission as the famous David Rockefeller quotes. Indeed, how will the 'it's all just a coincidence/benign accident/stuff happens' gullibility gomers answer this one?

randomname
12-09-2008, 10:22 AM
there's talks about a hypothetical world government in a lot of European newspapers lately.

Bro.Butch
12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Anyone who took the time to read the article should be concerned that MOST of Obama's head team members are all CFR and/or Tri-lateral members. If you still had doubts you now know for certain, Obama IS NOT change...

Strobe Talbott, Fmr. U.S. Deputy Sec. of State and now the president of the Brookings Institution:

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Be a muchroom no longer friends, unlike this article tries to imply that these plans are decades and centuries away THIS IS UPON us NOW ! The goal of a North American Union is 2010! That's right 2010. Prepare for tomorrow but we must RESIST today. Tomorrow is too late to resist! Your liberty and life as you know it is at stake TODAY! We must inform our neighbors, our friends and most definitely our family. Educating the people to the danger is the easiest route we have now. When our liberties are gone, sadly we will never regain them without bloodshed...

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Yes looks like everything is going along just as written in the bible. I wish these NWO types would actually open the book and read it because in the end they will fail. Wars and revolutions will break out eventually and my favorite the bankers will be thrown into the lake of fire.

They read it. Their ancestors wrote it, and they are now just following the blueprint. Everytime they fulfill one of the "prophecies" they neutralize more and more people who figure they don't have to do anything because Master J is going to save them.