PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff on Hotair.com

Rangeley
12-08-2008, 06:16 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/12/08/auto-bailout-showdown-lansing-mayor-versus-guy-who-predicted-financial-crisis/

I was surprised to see this on there knowing Hot Air's hostility towards Ron Paul, so this is somewhat encouraging.

fletcher
12-08-2008, 06:28 PM
i’m sick and tiured of youy folkks referring to schiff as “the guy who predicted” the financial meltdown.

that’s bs.

the cause was fannie mae and bush and greenspan and snow and mccain and even hagel ALL said that if fannie mae was left outta control it would cause a financial meltdown.

reliapundit on December 8, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Remember when Bush , Greenspan, and McCain were predicting an economic collapse? Nether do I. Actually, I recall Bush and McCain saying the economy was in great shape in late 2007. These neocons just remake history when they are proven wrong. "Schiff didn't predict anything, Bush did!" LOL.

Pete
12-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Schiff is the best ambassador for the Liberty movement ever. :)

RevolutionSD
12-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Schiff is the best ambassador for the Liberty movement ever. :)

Stefan Molyneux is better because he doesn't say "we" when referring to the government, and flat out doesn't believe in the idea of government. Schiff is more of a minarchist.

But, Schiff is great and kicking ass and getting lots of media attention for some reason.

Knightskye
12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/12/08/auto-bailout-showdown-lansing-mayor-versus-guy-who-predicted-financial-crisis/

I was surprised to see this on there knowing Hot Air's hostility towards Ron Paul, so this is somewhat encouraging.

They're against the bailout, and Peter speaks eloquently against it.

Auto bailout showdown: Lansing mayor versus guy who predicted the financial crisis

Yep.

Brassmouth
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
stefan molyneux is better because he doesn't say "we" when referring to the government, and flat out doesn't believe in the idea of government. Schiff is more of a minarchist.

But, schiff is great and kicking ass and getting lots of media attention for some reason.

qft.

Imperial
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Sometimes he will talk over other people because he is so passionate about it, but I have never seen him do something horribly rude beyond a snicker once or twice at the incredulity of some idea. When once I heard about government-mandated population control in a debate, I did the same thing...

blocks
12-09-2008, 04:08 AM
Stefan Molyneux is better because he doesn't say "we" when referring to the government, and flat out doesn't believe in the idea of government. Schiff is more of a minarchist.

But, Schiff is great and kicking ass and getting lots of media attention for some reason.

Yep, big but baby steps people, is the only way to make solid and permanent change. Spread the message and support all who follow even 51% of it. And in due time, the change will come and it will be strong.

purplechoe
12-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Remember when Bush , Greenspan, and McCain were predicting an economic collapse? Nether do I. Actually, I recall Bush and McCain saying the economy was in great shape in late 2007. These neocons just remake history when they are proven wrong. "Schiff didn't predict anything, Bush did!" LOL.

Those comments reflect very few mindsets over there. Most of them seem to be getting it and listening to Schiff. Hopefully someone who is registered can tell them that he was Ron Paul's economic adviser. :cool:

Who's wearing a tinfoil hat now. :p