PDA

View Full Version : A much needed victory for civil liberty

Freedom 4 all
12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/1208/p06s02-wogn.html

In Greece some cops shoot a teen for no good reason and there have been days of riots. The government, in an effort to appease the rioters actually ARREST THE MURDERING COPS RESPONSIBLE. When was the last time that happened in Canada or the US? Good old riots and public outrage to the rescue, we need more of that here in North America.

dannno
12-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Wow, anarchists are "far-left" now.. nice :cool:

inibo
12-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Wow, anarchists are "far-left" now.. nice :cool:

Most firebombing window-smashers who call themselves anarchist are far-left. I think a better term for them would be Chaotics or Randoms. Anarchists on the right tend to be on the complex boundary between chaos and order.

I've been reading too much Butler Shaffer. :)

acptulsa
12-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Most firebombing window-smashers who call themselves anarchist are far-left. I think a better term for them would be Chaotics or Randoms. Anarchists on the right tend to be on the complex boundary between chaos and order.

I've been reading too much Butler Shaffer. :)

Come on, don't get in the trap of thinking the way TPTB want you to. Try this: That left-right line they always talk about isn't an axis, its a circle--and all the anarchists meet out back.

Kludge
12-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Only the most offensively hypocritical anarcho-capitalist would ever resort to violence. I'm very happy that the media is pinning this on Anarcho-Communists (at least, Anarchists and Communists). It leaves the door open to Anarcho-Capitalists to explain the differing beliefs of anarcho-whatevers.

Not that I'm an Anarchist or anything....

inibo
12-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Come on, don't get in the trap of thinking the way TPTB want you to. Try this: That left-right line they always talk about isn't an axis, its a circle--and all the anarchists meet out back.

That would work if you added a vertical axis for capitalist/communist because other than an aversion to the state the two types of anarchist have little in common.