PDA

View Full Version : Un-Constitutional Searches at the Border

FreedomFighter8008
12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
This is wacked:

http://www.komonews.com/news/35712409.html

Agent CSL
12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Yeah, been dealing with this shit for awhile. OH GOD THE EMAIL'S GONNA POP OUT AND HIT ME!

Deborah K
12-08-2008, 06:03 PM
It's worse in airports. It's all a violation of the 4th amendment, but the sheeple just baaaaaaa...

tangowhiskeykilo
12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Man, thats terrible.

fr33domfightr
12-08-2008, 09:39 PM
I guess if you're going through customs, you gotta make sure you use extra security on your laptop. In other words, outta sight, outta mind. No partitians or files to see, nothing can be found.

This is so stupid because a smart terrorist can send files over the internet, duh!!

Let me remind people again. KNOWN suspicious individuals were learning to fly who didn't want to learn how to land. Those suspicious individuals were reported to the FBI field office. The field agent in turn, notified higher ups in Washington D.C. Those same suspicious characters later flew planes into buildings. No one has taken responsiblity for this.

Our nimrod government is so bloated they don't have a clue what it's left hand and right hand are doing. It's no wonder they f*ck up so much!!! Hello, the people will help you if you'd just ask instead of thinking they're the f*cking enemy!!!!!

FF