PDA

View Full Version : CALL THE GOP NOW, tell them this lil STORY!!!!!

speciallyblend
12-08-2008, 08:43 AM
a lil TRUE story for folks . A guy by the name of JJ in Colorado ran as a republican AND GOT 24% OF THE VOTE, then decided to call our cogop and let them know he was running again next time and if they could get any help? the answer?? NOT ONE DIME, anyway the good news the incumbent(D) he ran against liked his message so much. The democratic party offered him 10,000 to run as a RON PAUL DEMOCRAT, change is coming screw you cogop/gop. If you do not want republicans running . WE WILL LEAVE THE GOP AND RUN AS RON PAUL DEMOCRATS, the gop is truly deaf dumb and blind!!!

I suggest everyone mention this TRUE story at their local gop meetings and remind them they need us ,WE DO NOT NEED THEM, GOP stands for CORRUPT BASTARDS.

sincerely disgusted Republican!!!!!!:mad:

THE GOP IS DYING

Dick Wadhams must go along with the rest of the corrupt liars like mike duncan and steele, are republicans smart enough to do this??? probably not from the gop track record:(

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2008, 08:46 AM
a lil story for folks . I guy by the name of JJ in Colorado ran as a republican AND GOT 24% OF THE VOTE, then decided to call our cogop and let them know he was running again next time and if they could get any help? the answer?? NOT ONE DIME, anyway the good news the incumbent(D) he ran against liked his message so much. The democratic party offered him 10,000 to run as a RON PAUL DEMOCRAT, change is coming screw you cogop/gop. If you do not want republicans running . WE WILL LEAVE THE GOP AND RUN AS RON PAUL DEMOCRATS, the gop is truly deaf dumb and blind!!!

I suggest everyone mention this story at their local gop meetings and remind them they need us ,WE DO NOT NEED THEM, GOP stands for CORRUPT BASTARDS.

sincerely disgusted Republican!!!!!!:mad:

THE GOP IS DYING

A kid named JJ??
http://www.alexrudloff.com/media/2007/01/dynomite.jpg

speciallyblend
12-08-2008, 08:48 AM
A kid named JJ??

haha no ;) a VERY WELL INFORMED OLDER GENTLEMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND IS A LIFE LONG REPUBLICAN. I JUST USED HIS INITIALS, KEEP HIM UNDERCOVER,but i guess if you did your research you would figure it out:)

BuddyRey
12-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Awesome!!!

Believe it or not, even though I am (for the moment) a Republican, I have a lot more faith in the Ron Paul message having future success within the ranks of the Democratic Party. After all, it is the party Jefferson started; and most Democrats love at least the idea of freedom, if not possessing full realization of the best recipe for it.

coyote_sprit
12-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Let's hope this goes some where and the GoP gets it's ass whooped.

speciallyblend
12-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Awesome!!!

Believe it or not, even though I am (for the moment) a Republican, I have a lot more faith in the Ron Paul message having future success within the ranks of the Democratic Party. After all, it is the party Jefferson started; and most Democrats love at least the idea of freedom, if not possessing full realization of the best recipe for it.

same here. i just think the gop is clueless and if they treat new republicans like me like they have ,then the gop is already dead!!

speciallyblend
12-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Let's hope this goes some where and the GoP gets it's ass whooped.

well we have a democrat here that loves Ron Paul that ran for county commissioner that i helped sign wave and door knock for and he received over 80% of the vote:) and the gop still does not get it, almost comical that the gop can be this deaf dumb and blind!!!!

the gop got it's ass whooped all over colorado. i think they fled to mexico;)

s35wf
12-08-2008, 09:42 AM
I am NOT a Republican; I am NOT a Democrat; I AM AN AMERICAN!

Vote for the Individual, NOT the "Party"!

good for JJ

Pete
12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
I am NOT a Republican; I am NOT a Democrat; I AM AN AMERICAN!

Vote for the Individual, NOT the "Party"!

good for JJ

+1776

My sentiments exactly. Has everyone seen the Ron Paul Iowa infomercial? At the end, people from all walks of life declare, "I AM A CONSTITUTIONALIST". It is awesome.

dr. hfn
12-08-2008, 04:50 PM
awesome! anyway way to bring the Liberty philosophy to Washington!

libertarian4321
12-08-2008, 05:20 PM
A kid named JJ??

Jimmie Walker, a number of years ago, said he was a Libertarian! Maybe it is him.

emazur
12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
this dude ran as a Ron Paul democrat in S. Carolina:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/329-the-new-democrat
If I recall correctly, he came very close to winning

Imperial
12-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey, sounds awesome to me. Having guys in all parties gives us something to work with. The important thing is getting the message out. The GOP will learn at some point.

t0rnado
12-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Jackson started the Democratic Party not Jefferson. lrn2history

kathy88
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I hope JJ woops some ASS.

speciallyblend
12-10-2008, 05:57 AM
the gop you have now been put on alert. you listen to us or you go away and become the new whig party!!

Jdayh
12-10-2008, 07:27 AM
+1776

My sentiments exactly. Has everyone seen the Ron Paul Iowa infomercial? At the end, people from all walks of life declare, "I AM A CONSTITUTIONALIST". It is awesome.

you have a link??

klamath
12-10-2008, 09:24 AM
I would really like to know more about this JJ person. A little more information would be nice, not some obscure cloak and dagger figure named JJ that none of us can research. The RP label has been used a lot in error.

speciallyblend
12-10-2008, 12:30 PM
I would really like to know more about this JJ person. A little more information would be nice, not some obscure cloak and dagger figure named JJ that none of us can research. The RP label has been used a lot in error.

i am recovering from triple hernia surgery just look it up online and you will figure it out, ill get to it next week if you really want to know, so be patient. if you do not trust the source not my problem. i assure you it is 100% True , JJ, DYNOMITE:) Note(not that JJ)
hint it happened in Colorado. i am sure if you visit cnn election site it should be on there,if not i will look next week. I heard it FIRST HAND and i will let JJ announce the details.

just more reasons why the cogop lost the election. We will take the blame:) Colorado Gop didn't lose because of obama. Cogop lost because they alienated 1/3 of their own party. THAT IS A FACT JACK!!!! as for Nevada? GOP knows exactly why they lost;)

The election was over after the nevada/colorado gop conventions, republicans can thank the gop leadership for that F UP!

Kalamath ,i am just waiting on an email to post for you from JJ;) OK but Great things are happening in Colorado and Nevada and we will do it with or without the gop,kinda up to the gop;) sorry if i sound abrasive, it is hard trying to type when you feel like you got kicked in the B_LLS:(

HOLLYWOOD
12-10-2008, 01:34 PM
this dude ran as a Ron Paul democrat in S. Carolina:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/329-the-new-democrat
If I recall correctly, he came very close to winning

Bob Conley - I wish he could of won against that FEAR MONGER, NASCAR manipulating mentality.

GOP is pretty much dead... they have a SECRET MEETING, right after the elections in Virginia to select change in the GOP house leaders, Classified Invite to the inner circle elephants and it's worst than ever.

John "Shyt Sandwich" Boehner
Mike ZIONIST Pence
Eric Cantor

Maybe they'll get Sarah Palin in for preach some more Jim Jones Klan CoolAid for the GOP rallies.

SUCH BLIND FOOLS

Call the GOP? Why not email them this Thread?

speciallyblend
12-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Bob Conley - I wish he could of won against that FEAR MONGER, NASCAR manipulating mentality.

GOP is pretty much dead... they have a SECRET MEETING, right after the elections in Virginia to select change in the GOP house leaders, Classified Invite to the inner circle elephants and it's worst than ever.

John "Shyt Sandwich" Boehner
Mike ZIONIST Pence
Eric Cantor

Maybe they'll get Sarah Palin in for preach some more Jim Jones Klan CoolAid for the GOP rallies.

SUCH BLIND FOOLS

Call the GOP? Why not email them this Thread?

good idea. i will email the gop/cogop soon.

sincerely pissed off republican!!!!!!!!!