PDA

View Full Version : Sanford vs. Jindal: Which way GOP??

RSLudlum
12-07-2008, 11:39 PM
courtesy of the Southern Avenger ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJX2AkAzsko

0zzy
12-08-2008, 12:17 AM
me loves SA
I really hope MS is on our side, and if so, wins the presidency, and truly transforms america.

I can be hopeful cant I?

gaazn
12-14-2008, 11:03 AM
The only bad thing about Sanford winning the Presidency is that his chances go up the deeper we are in recession or depression.

scandinaviany3
12-14-2008, 02:40 PM
The only bad thing about Sanford winning the Presidency is that his chances go up the deeper we are in recession or depression.

not following what you said

Virginia Libertarian
12-14-2008, 10:32 PM

People will view his economic philosophy as being in line with Bush

gaazn
01-04-2009, 11:31 AM

the more the economy and country tanks, the more receptive people will be of sanford's message.

torchbearer
01-04-2009, 12:02 PM
any ron paul supporter from louisiana will tell you "No!" to Piyush "Bobby" Jindal.
He's a Bush taint licker.

inibo
01-04-2009, 12:51 PM
I still like Gary Johnson. Rumor has it he's interested (http://libertymaven.com/2008/11/09/the-next-ron-paul-gary-johnson-confirms-interest-in-2012-presidential-run/3149/).

WRellim
01-04-2009, 02:03 PM

Not necessarily.

What most people fail to realize about the FDR New Deal fiasco during the 1930's is that the vast majority of the monies and programs were dealt out -- not with any real concern for helping people or boosting the economy -- but solely with the purpose of building and maintaining a perpetual Democratic government (or more specifically to keep the FDR administration/cabal in power).

From THAT viewpoint, the new deal was a tremendous success, as FDR was re-elected for three subsequent terms.

It remains to be seen whether the Obama administration will mirror FDR (an economic disaster but political success)
...or whether it will be more like Jimmy Carter's (and economic AND political disaster).