PDA

View Full Version : PreView of Tonight's Bill Oreily Segment? Bill gets OWNED!

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 09:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctlmholr45c

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 10:02 AM
It was a show of a commie (Phil Donahue) vs. a fascist (Bill O'Reilley), furthering the premise that those are our only choices.

qwerty
09-10-2007, 10:02 AM

I would like to ask, that terrorism is a tactic. so how can you win a battle against a tactic ?

You canīt...

:D

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Ron better be ready to talk over this asshole.

Cowlesy
09-10-2007, 10:04 AM
I'd venture a bet Bill's team in scouring the internet and reading these posts as we type. When Professor Levinson spoke to our Meetup group (he's been on O'Reilly 3x), he mentioned to us that O'Reilly's screeners spent the day finding everything he'd said on the internet and confirming it with him prior to the interview. This way Bill knows and expects exactly what the interviewee will say so he can tailor his questions accordingly.

constituent
09-10-2007, 10:10 AM
cowsley-
hate to say it, but we need more reporters like that.

he is a traitor to our country no doubt... but atleast he does his homework (we're told).

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 10:11 AM
I'd venture a bet Bill's team in scouring the internet and reading these posts as we type. When Professor Levinson spoke to our Meetup group (he's been on O'Reilly 3x), he mentioned to us that O'Reilly's screeners spent the day finding everything he'd said on the internet and confirming it with him prior to the interview. This way Bill knows and expects exactly what the interviewee will say so he can tailor his questions accordingly.

That's fine. Let him scour. O'Reilly only has one tactic. Go, fight, kill..... ooggaahhh. Then, if all else fails start shouting down your opponent. If that fails, cut off their mic. His brains fit in a thimble. I'm not worried.

goldenequity
09-10-2007, 10:12 AM
O'Reilly live here
http://affiliates.foxnewsradio.com/Radio/player.html

RP4ME
09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
You cannot argue with the truth or you look like an idiot just see teh above video)- the battle is already won!

Larofeticus
09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Those screeners are gonna have to work overtime if they want to cover the ron paul library.

Delivered4000
09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Atleast he mentions the constitution

nullvalu
09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Great quote: "Loud doesn't mean you're right"

Ridiculous
09-10-2007, 10:41 AM
O'Reilly's "talking points" for tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296283,00.html

Slugg
09-10-2007, 10:44 AM
I'm scared.
:confused:
I fear one of two things will happen (possibly both)

1) Bill will attack Ron with name calling and try to make him look weak and like a kook.
2) Ron will lose his temper (ala Morton Downey Jr. style) and look like he can't control himself.

I know Ron's the man in real debates. But this isn't intended to be a debate. It's intended to be a slaughter.

BUT, I'm glad he's going. This is our validation. Ron's gotta pull through without those two above happening (we could probably survive if #1 happened....but not #2).

RonPaulCult
09-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Ron Paul might be the next Jeremy Glick - I am nervous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
It can go either way - Let's Pray for Ron Paul Tonight!

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Let's hope Dr Paul's peeps are prepping him throughout the whole day. Staff should have been scouring BO's archived shows looking for weaknesses and strategies, just as a football coach watches all the opposing teams previous games.

RP's performance here could mean as much as his debate performance.

Chester Copperpot
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM

Wheres the clip?!?!?

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Let's hope Dr Paul's peeps are prepping him throughout the whole day. Staff should have been scouring BO's archived shows looking for weaknesses and strategies, just as a football coach watches all the opposing teams previous games.

RP's performance here could mean as much as his debate performance.

I'm not sure if we are up to this level of sophisication yet - my guess is that RPs sucess at the debates and with really harsh interviews is RP - just a guess - but he has been getting boatlaods of practice esp. recently

RP4ME
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Bill o reilly IS already Morton downey style - so no worries - if you want to get your point across on O reilly you have to be loud too! Dont worry! He is gonna rock! He will also be able to clarify any misrep. in his speech at JHU! I just hope it IS live and not edited....

I'm scared.
:confused:
I fear one of two things will happen (possibly both)

1) Bill will attack Ron with name calling and try to make him look weak and like a kook.
2) Ron will lose his temper (ala Morton Downey Jr. style) and look like he can't control himself.

I know Ron's the man in real debates. But this isn't intended to be a debate. It's intended to be a slaughter.

BUT, I'm glad he's going. This is our validation. Ron's gotta pull through without those two above happening (we could probably survive if #1 happened....but not #2).

familydog
09-10-2007, 12:07 PM
To think that Dr. Paul will be treated like Donahue and Glick is wrong. Mr. Paul is a congressman, not a commentator or some far-left political advocate. There is plenty of evidence to prove that the good doctor is a patriot so Bill won't explode and kick him off the set for being un-American. Of course, nothing is certain, but I've been watching/listening to Bill long enough to make this educated statement. I'm sure it will be heated, but as we saw with the last debate, Paul will not let anyone push him around like they have in the past. At the same time, he will keep his composure like he did last week on Fox.

This is a huge opportunity for Mr. Paul and I'm glad he is taking it. Agree or disagree with Bill's average audience's views, they aren't stupid or politically apathetic. Dr. Paul will only help himself get more support with this interview.

speciallyblend
09-10-2007, 12:11 PM
i concur

inibo
09-10-2007, 01:56 PM
My only concern is the Ron Paul won't be able to get a word in edgewise because O'Reilly will either cut him off or talk over him. Other than that, if the he is able to get more that thirty or forty seconds all in a row he will shine like the morning sun.

lapi7
09-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Mr. O'Riley is the kind of person who takes kindness for weakness.

Can you imagine him interviewing someone like Mahatma Gandhi?

"So you're the pacificist dreamer who believes you can free India without firing a shot? Hmmmmm...you're a weak, demented, pathic little fool sir ! ! !"

One should never cower to a bully when armed with the Truth.

kylejack
09-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Dr. Paul, first question. What's your favorite kind of terrorist attack?

Brasil Branco
09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Tonight is not going to be pretty... Fox News is pulling out all of it's guns and they're hoping O'Reilly will be the nail in the coffin.

Christ, it's going to be 12 hours straight of Fox News glorifying the surge and Ron Paul speaking "Come Home Now" with a very frustrated O'Reilly shouting him down.

ToxicFrog
09-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Tonight is not going to be pretty... Fox News is pulling out all of it's guns and they're hoping O'Reilly will be the nail in the coffin.

Christ, it's going to be 12 hours straight of Fox News glorifying the surge and Ron Paul speaking "Come Home Now" with a very frustrated O'Reilly shouting him down.

A lot of people loathe O'Reilly. If your prediction comes to pass, I would hope the footage would be all over the anti-O'Reilly shows, like Olbermann. Their attack could backfire yet again.

Look for the silver lining :)