PDA

View Full Version : Shreveport, LA woman beat by cops while in custody (VIDEO)

Roxi
12-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Shreveport Woman Beat By Cop While In Custody

A police officer has been fired after an incident in which a female prisoner taken into custody on suspicion of DWI wound up lying on a floor at the police station in a pool of blood.

Much of what happened was recorded on a videotape -- but there is a gap of undetermined length. During that time, the woman wound up injured. She said she was beaten up; the officer said she fell.

http://faltu.tv/crazy-weird/500-shreveport-woman-beat-by-cop-while-in-custody.html

the vid is pretty messed up

phill4paul
12-06-2008, 08:24 PM
http://faltu.tv/crazy-weird/500-shreveport-woman-beat-by-cop-while-in-custody.html

the vid is pretty messed up

Well of course she fell. She was under suspicion of DWI. It just proves the cops were right in their suspicion and will be used against her in court. :rolleyes:

Kotin
12-06-2008, 08:27 PM
lawfully sanctioned thugs.

Seanmc30
12-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Isn't it just a really horrible onset of irony that the camera was obstructed during the "fall".

It takes quite a fall to get two giant black eyes, stitches, and multiple lacerations. She should be careful around stairs.....ohhh wait there don't appear to be any stairs.

Nirvikalpa
12-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Hope it made him feel like a man.

I vote castration.

socialize_me
12-06-2008, 09:37 PM
This cop better get his ass thrown in jail himself. For 15 years.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Happens every day...

Response from the proles and prags?

A big, collective yawn.

Here's a real good one:

Videotape shows man beaten by Denver Police ("http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=97466&provider=top)

It's worth a watch, in the video you can hear this man's teeth being knocked out of his jaw on the concrete pavement.

Even more hilarious? This man was facing three years in prison for "resisting arrest", and it wasn't until the video popped up, taken by a news crew on an unrelated story, that the charges were dropped.

And in the comments on the story you can read the cop lovers bravely standing up for the boys in blue.

Just another day in the land of the free...

CzargwaR
12-06-2008, 11:30 PM
even if she fell (which seems to me that she got beaten up) cop is still responsible because she was under his watch and he couldn't keep things under control (like immobilizing her or something)

socialize_me
12-06-2008, 11:58 PM
even if she fell (which seems to me that she got beaten up) cop is still responsible because she was under his watch and he couldn't keep things under control (like immobilizing her or something)

lol she fell?? did you see the video and the photos of her face afterwards??

I dunno...any time I fall I don't usually have a pool of blood and two black eyes.

CzargwaR
12-07-2008, 12:18 AM
lol she fell?? did you see the video and the photos of her face afterwards??

I dunno...any time I fall I don't usually have a pool of blood and two black eyes.

Ivsaid "even if she fell" we can still find the cop liable etc.

I agree with you that it looks like she got beaten up(and I stated that opinion in my previous post in parentheses)

sidster
12-07-2008, 01:24 AM
l

show off!