PDA

View Full Version : Public Education Now Pushing The NWO via of Textbooks

speech
12-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Now the Government indoctrination centers aka public education system is attempting to brainwash the youth into accepting the NWO (New World Order) through the text books in public schools all of the books that are doing this should be destroyed watch the video below and see for yourself.
http://waronyou.com/2008/12/public-education-now-pushing-the-nwo-via-of-textbooks/

A. Havnes
12-06-2008, 09:36 PM
That kid sure seems to have his head on his shoulders! It's sick how this thing is being pushed.

zach
12-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Interesting.. I'd like to see my high school history book now and see how much it's changed.

TastyWheat
12-07-2008, 01:03 AM
That's some seriously scary shit. I'll make every effort to keep my kids out of these globalist training camps.

krazy kaju
12-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Is this really that big of a deal? As far as I'm concerned, most textbooks are propaganda for the government. Who here remembers learning how FDR and his "New Deal" pulled America out of the Great Depression, even though it lasted some 14 years longer than every other depression before it? Who here remembers learning how great the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was, even though it eroded personal liberties? Who remembers learning how good the "Great Society" programs of LBJ were? Who remembers learning what a great President "JFK" was? Who remembers learning how Reagan's "military Keynesianism" and not his deregulation and reductions in marginal tax rates saved the country in the early 1980s?

The_Orlonater
12-21-2008, 10:59 PM
I hate these schools.

UnReconstructed
12-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Is this really that big of a deal? As far as I'm concerned, most textbooks are propaganda for the government. Who here remembers learning how FDR and his "New Deal" pulled America out of the Great Depression, even though it lasted some 14 years longer than every other depression before it? Who here remembers learning how great the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was, even though it eroded personal liberties? Who remembers learning how good the "Great Society" programs of LBJ were? Who remembers learning what a great President "JFK" was? Who remembers learning how Reagan's "military Keynesianism" and not his deregulation and reductions in marginal tax rates saved the country in the early 1980s?

Exactly! They didn't just start doing this btw.

Dr.3D
12-22-2008, 11:41 AM
LOL, you should have seen how upset they were at the school where my son was when he told them he had a recording of a teacher cussing in the classroom. They called both my wife and myself up to the school and demanded we give them the tape. I told them to take a long walk off of a short pier. If they had nothing to hide, why were they so paranoid about a non existent tape recording?

M House
12-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Teachers for the most part don't even use 10 percent of the textbook material they make you buy anyway. Hence why a $200 book=$20 dollars of resale at the campus book store. This irritates me more than anything. Seriously in school did you guys even bother to touch your book when the majority of what you need to pass gets spoon fed on the board? The only reason I ended up looking at the books with any degree of frequency cuz I suck at taking lecture notes.

metalmike06
12-26-2008, 02:56 AM

Looking back, its scary to remember this is exactly what I was taught, and, even worse, I didn't know any better at the time. I still remember hearing about FDR in my high school world history class...We were taught that in times of crisis, government swooped in and saved everybody from the evil, selfish, unsympathetic, isolationist, lazzeiz-faire conservatives. :p

akihabro
01-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Did you see his other book? 9-11 commission report. Haha this kid woke up early! Maybe he listens to Alex Jones and doesn't attend school much.(since he seems to have little blind obedience)