PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson sentenced o 15 years...full sentencing video

speech
12-06-2008, 05:07 AM
Anyone who goes into a conflict with a gun should know what they're potentially facing. I don't have any sympathy for him in this matter. He should have filed a police report and had them handle the situation.
http://vidzking.com/Tags/OJ-Simpson-sentenced-15-yearsfull-sentencing-video

Bruno
12-06-2008, 08:12 AM
No tears shed here.

John of Des Moines
12-06-2008, 10:33 AM
No tears shed here.

Oh, I cried. Worst acting performance ever.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-06-2008, 10:46 AM
I was dancing around all day celebrating.

The_Orlonater
12-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Good. I hope that jury that said he is not guilty really cry here.

HOLLYWOOD
12-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Anyone who goes into a conflict with a gun should know what they're potentially facing. I don't have any sympathy for him in this matter. He should have filed a police report and had them handle the situation.

4 Codefendants in OJ Las Vegas Trophy Trial... Given Probation

Can anyone say railroaded? :rolleyes:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-oj-codefendants10-2008dec10,0,5341811.story (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-oj-codefendants10-2008dec10,0,5341811.story)

Reporting from Las Vegas -- The two men, Michael McClinton and Walter Alexander, who carried handguns into a hotel room accompanying O.J. Simpson in an attempt to retrieve sports memorabilia received sentences of probation Tuesday.

Bruce Fromong, the collectibles dealer whose items were taken from the hotel room at the Palace Station, cried out, "You've got to be joking me!" as the judge handed down McClinton's sentence. He was subsequently removed from the hearing.

Judge Glass, who said she considered Simpson the robbery ringleader, also granted probation to codefendants Charles Cashmore and Charles Ehrlich. They both testified at trial.

Galileo Galilei
12-10-2008, 03:19 PM

OJ talked to the police before he went to the hotel. The cops told OJ that he had to have specific info; who had the items, and where.

OJ went the hotel to get his stuff like the police suggested. However, one of OJ's "friends", set OJ up. He snuck a gun along and pulled it out, then blamed what he did on OJ.

OJ will get a new trial in a couple years after his conviction is overturned on appeal.

libertarian4321
12-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Probably a bit harsh for this particular crime, given that he's a "first time offender" (yeah, right).

However, he had it coming.

Galileo Galilei
12-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Probably a bit harsh for this particular crime, given that he's a "first time offender" (yeah, right).

However, he had it coming.

OJ is indeed a first time offender. Jason Simpson committed the murders 14 years ago, not OJ.

http://www.theoverlookedsuspect.com/

Recall these facts:

-Ron Goldman put up a bitter struggle with his attacker,
yet no bruises or cuts (other than the cut on his finger) were ever
found on O.J. Simpson.

-Investigators found blood and skin under Nicole's fingernails, along with drops
of blood on her back that didn't match those of O.J. Simpson or Ron Goldman.

-The LAPD found 15 unidentified fingerprints at the crime scene,
none matched O.J. Simpson.

-There was an unidentified shoeprint found in blood at the Bundy crime scene,
as well as, other footprints that did not match the Bruno Magli shoes.

-Blood found in O.J.'s Bronco totaled less than one drop.

-The day after the murders, and prior to his arrest, O.J. Simpson hired a
defense attorney for the overlooked suspect, and not for himself.

-LAPD focused on one major suspect, O.J. Simpson, and quickly
eliminated other possible suspects, including our overlooked suspect.

What do these facts point to?
O.J. WAS AT THE CRIME SCENE,
BUT AFTER THE MURDERS.

Find out who O.J. was willing to stand trial for in the murders
of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman as you walk step-by-step
through William C. Dear's 14 year investigation.

View compelling NEW evidence that has never been made public.

danberkeley
12-10-2008, 03:53 PM
You all are a bunch of statists! O.J. went to hotel to get his stuff back and now he's being sent to prison?

tmosley
12-10-2008, 04:00 PM
You all are a bunch of statists! O.J. went to hotel to get his stuff back and now he's being sent to prison?

qft

Overlook his dark skin and remember your principles, people.

John of Des Moines
12-10-2008, 04:31 PM
OJ talked to the police before he went to the hotel. The cops told OJ that he had to have specific info; who had the items, and where.

OJ went the hotel to get his stuff like the police suggested. However, one of OJ's "friends", set OJ up. He snuck a gun along and pulled it out, then blamed what he did on OJ.

OJ will get a new trial in a couple years after his conviction is overturned on appeal.

Never heard of this. If true why didn't his attorney call the polices to say what them told him. (and he should have taken the stand so say so).

OJ is indeed a first time offender. Jason Simpson committed the murders 14 years ago, not OJ.

http://www.theoverlookedsuspect.com/

Recall these facts:

-Ron Goldman put up a bitter struggle with his attacker,
yet no bruises or cuts (other than the cut on his finger) were ever
found on O.J. Simpson.

-Investigators found blood and skin under Nicole's fingernails, along with drops
of blood on her back that didn't match those of O.J. Simpson or Ron Goldman.

-The LAPD found 15 unidentified fingerprints at the crime scene,
none matched O.J. Simpson.

-There was an unidentified shoeprint found in blood at the Bundy crime scene,
as well as, other footprints that did not match the Bruno Magli shoes.

-Blood found in O.J.'s Bronco totaled less than one drop.

-The day after the murders, and prior to his arrest, O.J. Simpson hired a
defense attorney for the overlooked suspect, and not for himself.

-LAPD focused on one major suspect, O.J. Simpson, and quickly
eliminated other possible suspects, including our overlooked suspect.

What do these facts point to?
O.J. WAS AT THE CRIME SCENE,
BUT AFTER THE MURDERS.

Find out who O.J. was willing to stand trial for in the murders
of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman as you walk step-by-step
through William C. Dear's 14 year investigation.

View compelling NEW evidence that has never been made public.

Yeah, I've heard of this but not the detail, if the kid ever gets fingerprinted then he may join dad in the grey rock inn.

Actually, thinking about it, did he every file a police report on the stuff he claimed was stolen? I think as a jury I'd be more willing to overlook someone who filed a police report then tried to get my stuff back after the police didn't want to help. And, the story floated that he was trying to get the stuff back to give to the Goldman's sorta shot (or stabbed) himself in the foot with that one.

danberkeley
12-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Actually, thinking about it, did he every file a police report on the stuff he claimed was stolen? I think as a jury I'd be more willing to overlook someone who filed a police report then tried to get my stuff back after the police didn't want to help. And, the story floated that he was trying to get the stuff back to give to the Goldman's sorta shot (or stabbed) himself in the foot with that one.

So what? O.J. has every right to get his stuff back. Or is something not stolen unless a police report is filed?

Galileo Galilei
12-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Get Juiced with OJ Simpson!

WATCH THE HOT VIDEO!

http://www.getjuiced.com/

CurtisLow
12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
http://havanta.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/side-show-bob.jpg

John of Des Moines
12-11-2008, 04:24 PM
So what? O.J. has every right to get his stuff back. Or is something not stolen unless a police report is filed?

If I come into possession of your stash of gold do you have the right to come into my home and take it back on your own? I agree O.J. did have every right to get his stuff back - but LEGALLY. Not but force of arms, what do you want everybody who thinks a person is illegally holding his property to go brandishing weapons for the property's return? How about if you have a self-storage unit and the manager locks you out until you pay the overdue bill. However, you in fact did pay the bill but the office help misapplied your payment (whether by accident or on purpose). Would you have the right to brandish weapons to get the return of your property. Get real.

Galileo Galilei
12-11-2008, 05:49 PM
If I come into possession of your stash of gold do you have the right to come into my home and take it back on your own? I agree O.J. did have every right to get his stuff back - but LEGALLY. Not but force of arms, what do you want everybody who thinks a person is illegally holding his property to go brandishing weapons for the property's return? How about if you have a self-storage unit and the manager locks you out until you pay the overdue bill. However, you in fact did pay the bill but the office help misapplied your payment (whether by accident or on purpose). Would you have the right to brandish weapons to get the return of your property. Get real.

OJ didn't have a gun. The guy who did was licensed to carry his gun. OJ never told anyone to pull a gun. The guy who pulled the gun broke the law, unless he took it out in self defense.

The_Orlonater
12-11-2008, 10:18 PM

He should have been sent to jail a long time ago.

The other part, I agree with.

danberkeley
12-11-2008, 11:53 PM

Well, it is The Law. You win. I will get real. :rolleyes: Btw, do cops the have the right to brandish a gun to get someone's property back? If yes, why doesnt O.J. have that right? And dont restate dumb ass laws that the state imposes. We here at RPF are beyond that silliness. Also, your examples are irrelevant.

HOLLYWOOD
12-12-2008, 02:54 AM

In the state of Nevada even if you know someone has stolen your possessions and has them, under Nevada law, you cannot pursue your own items. Nevada has someof the most ridiculous laws. Even a marijuana joint, until recently, was a felony offense.

The government in Nevada is quite hypocritical. Isn't it amazing that Americans, never taught the complete state/federal laws. they're residence within, you are required to have complete knowledge about all laws and statues and you are held completely responsible for your actions.

They have that in the fine print when you sign your name away for your drivers license at your respective DMV.

I liked how the Judge, had to state, this is not reflective of the Simpson/Goldman murders/trial that I sentence you to 15-33 years.

I have legal contacts with one of the best attorney's in Vegas and he said the trial was insult to justice, a kangaroo judge, and a setup of OJ.

There's a BIG difference between False Imprisonment (Misdemeanor) and Kidnapping (Class 1 Felony). This is where the Stupidity of the Jurors in that courtroom. Such Sheeple...

When the lawyers in Las Vegas call it a railroaded case by the court/DA/Judge... just shows you the Judicial system is just a trashed and the other 3 branches of government.

Lawyers in Vegas are saying the Judge should be removed from the courts...

FWIW

newyearsrevolution08
12-12-2008, 09:39 AM
O.J. whether wrong or right on either of these cases SHOULD stop getting himself in stupid situations plain and simple. Whether he did this or didn't do that does not matter WHEN he keeps landing in these situations.

Same goes for Michael Jackson, here is a thought, don't want bad press, stop hanging out with 12 year olds you pervert.