PDA

View Full Version : Is the Amero on it's way?

JVParkour
12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/12/urgent-new-amero-paper-currency-exposed.html

I don't know if this is legit or not, but I think it interesting regardless.

What do yall think?

JV

nate895
12-05-2008, 06:28 PM
I read this article earlier. They will never devalue dollar-denominated accounts to be 1/10 of their original value. That will cause outright rebellion among everyone who had a savings account. The country would be aflame within a few hours of such an announcement.

dannno
12-05-2008, 06:33 PM
I read this article earlier. They will never devalue dollar-denominated accounts to be 1/10 of their original value. That will cause outright rebellion among everyone who had a savings account. The country would be aflame within a few hours of such an announcement.

You forgot that there would be a greater majority who would suddenly owe 10x less to the banks.

rational thinker
12-05-2008, 06:34 PM
HAL TURNER?! That dude is a fucking racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvFIEx_E-XU

Sandra
12-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Have doubts that this is an actual Amero. Looks like another blog PR stunt. Votemotion seems to stimulate this kind of crap.

nate895
12-05-2008, 06:36 PM
You forgot that there would be a greater majority who would suddenly owe 10x less to the banks.

You really think the government wouldn't change the debts to the new currency at an equivalent level? That would actually relieve stress on the poor and middle-class, not something government does very often.

awake
12-05-2008, 06:40 PM
What this article states incorrectly is that "people hate being lied to" in my experience, we are so used to being lied to that this will hardly garner a second glance from many.

Don't get me wrong, there will be a small irate minority, but the majority will suck it up as a way out of their misery.

awake
12-05-2008, 06:43 PM
The people who keep the scam going need more fiat based money to replace the dollar - it may not be called the AMERO, but they will find a suitable fiat solution none the less. The alternative would be sound money which would destroy them outright.

paulitics
12-05-2008, 06:48 PM
I think any efforts to push for a North American currency will be on hold until further notice. They suffered major P.R losses due to medis coverage on NAMU, and generally outrage by the public. I don't see how they can shove this down our throats.

Incredibly some people may be less outraged by a global currency than an Amero. Perhaps they will phase into that, and bypass the Amero altogether. Ron Paul seems very concerened about a one world financial order that may be coming down the pike pretty soon.

JRegs85
12-05-2008, 07:57 PM
There are officials in this country who deserve to get the shit kicked out of them and I really look forward to having the chance to do it. If they think their puny little Federal Reserve Police force can do anything about it, they're sadly mistaken.

I like the way this guy thinks.

Roxi
12-05-2008, 08:22 PM
weird.... i really don't know what to think... instinct tells me to think hes full of crap.....

i also found it odd that the EXACT same article, word for word, was posted in a isreali news site

http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/israelnews/new-world-order/60-nwo/507--urgent-new-qameroq-paper-currency-exposed.html

JVParkour
12-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Hmm...the fact that it was posted on another website is interesting as well. They did throw in that Revelation tidbit though.