PDA

View Full Version : The Logical Seperation

LibertiORDeth
12-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Upon observing the world, I have come upon a solution, referred now to as The Logical Seperation, that will make everybody happy. All we have to do is weed out the stupid people who we will now call Zuralians, who don't like to be around the smart people, from the smart people who are henceforth referred to as Flaeians, who don't like to be around the stupid people, and place them in two very separate areas. The smart ones can then have universal nuclear disarmament and give every mass non-discriminatory weapon to the stupid people if they chose to do what they will with. They will each go their respective ways and form their own societies. I believe this is the only way to allow the smart ones to survive. Please provide your input, and let me know which society you would like to be a part of so we can plan accordingly.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
12-04-2008, 11:26 PM
you might have to part ways with your girlfriend

FACE

LibertiORDeth
12-04-2008, 11:34 PM
you might have to part ways with your girlfriend

FACE

Not so, my friend.

nate895
12-05-2008, 12:07 AM
You have a retarded idea, though it did give me a laugh. The smart people's society will collapse because they fell they are too good to work with their hands, and the stupid people's society will fail since there will be no one who can teach them to do the smart people's jobs.

How do we judge who is smart, and who is not, BTW? My definition of "smart" is probably different from yours. What about mathematical geniuses who can't find their cars? They are both smart and stupid, where will they go?

LibertiORDeth
12-05-2008, 12:21 AM
You have a retarded idea, though it did give me a laugh. The smart people's society will collapse because they fell they are too good to work with their hands, and the stupid people's society will fail since there will be no one who can teach them to do the smart people's jobs.

How do we judge who is smart, and who is not, BTW? My definition of "smart" is probably different from yours. What about mathematical geniuses who can't find their cars? They are both smart and stupid, where will they go?

Basically I am defining "smart" as someone who can think for themselves and make their own decisions. Not the "Unthinking Majority" as Serj Tankian's song goes.