PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff identifies real cause of financial disaster, CNN cuts the feed

speech
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Technical difficulties or deliberate censorship? CNN does not usually afford a soapbox to Peter Schiff because he’s one of a rare breed of financial analysts, he can actually identify the root of the problem - the Federal Reserve.

So when Schiff was cut off during the height of his rant against the Fed, many of our readers questioned whether it was a deliberate act of sabotage.

Used to doling out a steady diet of bailout propaganda on a daily basis, CNN bosses were probably not amused when Schiff started to blame the government’s obsession with rescuing failed companies for the deepening severity of the economic crisis.

“Capitalism is not about propping up failed companies, we need to let them fail,” said Schiff, before adding, “Now of course behind it all is the Federal Reserve, if the Federal Reserve had not intervened….had they not poured all this alcohol then Wall Street wouldn’t have got drunk, but they did.”

“I am convinced that everything the government is doing to fight this off is gonna make….” said Schiff before the feed was cut.
http://waronyou.com/2008/12/peter-schiff-identifies-real-cause-of-financial-disaster-cnn-cuts-the-feed/

sevin
12-05-2008, 01:42 AM
creepy. It's like living in a police state where the government controls the media.

Oh wait...:rolleyes:

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Hes been on there many times. Its not like they didnt know what he was going to say since hes been on their channel for years saying the same thing.

lodge939
12-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Hes been on there many times. Its not like they didnt know what he was going to say since hes been on their channel for years saying the same thing.Yeah.

Kludge
12-05-2008, 02:53 AM
Hes been on there many times. Its not like they didnt know what he was going to say since hes been on their channel for years saying the same thing.

Even an imbecile could see that this was done on purpose!!! Didn't you see how much she shifted her eyes and blinked after TPTB cut the feed?! Shifty eyes mean they're lying.

GWB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtWPkDKSvjU

ClayTrainor
12-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Even an imbecile could see that this was done on purpose!!! Didn't you see how much she shifted her eyes and blinked after TPTB cut the feed?! Shifty eyes mean they're lying.

GWB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtWPkDKSvjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0O0wl_UaU8

Dieseler
12-05-2008, 09:34 AM
What they usually do is surround him with a bunch of laughing jack asses who gang up on him and refute what he says.
This time they had to cut him off to shut him up because they didn't have anyone on to refute him. Its odd that they allowed him that opportunity.
He's like a fricken seer. Everything he has said over the last two years has pretty much come to pass and they know it.

Bruno
12-05-2008, 09:44 AM
"These things happen.." she says.

A. Havnes
12-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the youtube!

moostraks
12-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Sort of how some folks got around the call screeners on conservative radio, and I heard a few last year make it past and they would experience technical difficulties when the host was not winning the war on making Paul supporters look like psychotic idiots. They will control the situation one way or another.

If news outlets were honest instead of having been caught at manipulating stories maybe we would not have to jump to the conclusion of censorship. Like I tell my children, once caught lying you ruin your credibilty and trust is a long time coming after the fact.

tmosley
12-05-2008, 10:30 AM
You could hear her typing something just before it went off. Signal feeds don't cut to test patterns unless they are purposefully cut off. If there really was a "technical difficulty" the sound would have cut off or become intermittent, as would the video, or the screen would have gone black (as it was a digital feed, no signal gives a black screen).

It's pretty blatant. The American shows don't really do that, rather they surround him with naysayers. It really brings into focus the corruption of the media, especially (apparently) the british media. American propaganda isn't as blatant (and as such it is more powerful).

ladyjade3
12-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Oh please. Technical glitches can happen, even in the friendliest interviews, I can attest to that. If CNN didn't want to hear what Schiff had to say, they would have picked another guest.

Cowlesy
12-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh please. Technical glitches can happen, even in the friendliest interviews, I can attest to that. If CNN didn't want to hear what Schiff had to say, they would have picked another guest.

Thank you.

Kludge
12-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Thank you.

You just are trying to stop the TRUTH from getting out like you tried to stop WAYNE!!! TYRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werdd
12-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Peter speaking the truth to that commie brit broad.

sevin
12-05-2008, 07:28 PM

Maybe, but the timing seemed too perfect. He went too far by saying that a depression is inevitable and everything the government does will only make it worse.

Also, as someone else said, they usually have people there with him. I think they allow Schiff on TV so they can have other people there to try and refute him. This time they had to cut him off to stop him from talking too much.

But whatever, I know it could have been a technical glitch, ya never know.

nobody's_hero
12-06-2008, 05:17 AM
"We're sorry. This video is no longer available."

Eh, must be a technical glitch on youtube's end, right?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Censored_rubber_stamp.svg/550px-

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Hes is on one of these shows every week saying exactly the same thing. I wouldnt get worried unless they either stop inviting him, or he accidentally slips and falls on some bullets.

speech
12-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Like the Ron Paul MTV interview?