PDA

View Full Version : The Billboard and Sign Challenge

JVParkour
12-04-2008, 01:05 PM
I figured I would start this challenge in response to the growing number of people, myself included, who feel that they are not really plugged in to C4L or any other major grassroots projects.

The goal is basically this, lets see how many signs and billboards we can stake out, rent, build, or buy that promote the message of Freedom and Liberty. I figure that one of our most helpful resources C4L provides is the networking by state ability. If used in conjuction with this challenge, people from your area could be brought together, can collaborate, and essentially plaster your town with signs and flyers.

I've done a bit of research, and the general price range of a billboard rental is from 300-1500$ a month (simple wooden constructs to digital signs by major highways).

Say for example I use the C4L networking ability and find 10 people in a 50 mile radius of me, or even better, contact precinct leaders from my and surrounding counties, possibly getting 20-30 people. If everyone chips in just a little money, handmade signs can be put all over the place, and if they are feeling more generous a billboard can be bought or rented out.

Essentially, network within yourselves, collaborate, and lets plaster this country with media that WE control! :D

Please post pics of your signs and billboards so we can all challenge eachother!

Thanks for reading this long post,
Jacob