PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush's I.Q. 125? WTF?!?

SevenEyedJeff
12-03-2008, 09:36 PM
http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/famous-people.html

All indicators exclude President George Bush from being a total nitwit. He is very intelligent as his IQ to SAT Scores indicate. His combined SAT score of 1206 indicates that he has an estimated IQ Score of 125 which is well above average intelligence.

He can't even speak English properly, and has nearly destroyed this country, and they give him an I.Q. of 125? Either 1 of 2 possibilities:

1) He IS really smart and is a remarkably good actor, who has intended all along to run the United States into the ground. :eek:

2) The test came with some answers already filled in. :D

Mini-Me
12-03-2008, 09:42 PM

He can't even speak English properly, and has nearly destroyed this country, and they give him an I.Q. of 125? Either 1 of 2 possibilities:

1) He IS really smart and is a remarkably good actor, who has intended all along to run the United States into the ground. :eek:

3) The average human being is just so unbelievably stupid that George W. Bush is exactly the kind of person you should expect to have an IQ of 125.

Sorry, I'm in a bit of a cynical mood. ;)

nate895
12-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Just because someone stumbles over their words doesn't mean they are stupid.

M House
12-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I have a 1370 SAT and took a quick IQ test for a 126. Um yeah...

lucius
12-03-2008, 10:00 PM
He was pretty sharp, look at some of his speeches when he ran for governor of texas.

Either he is a great actor or maybe he is exhibiting wet-brain. He was still drinking as governor, with the pretzel/fall, probably still is.

Mini-Me
12-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Just because someone stumbles over their words doesn't mean they are stupid.

This is true. As impressive as articulate speech may be, there are plenty of reasons other than stupidity for someone who's "on the spot" to have trouble phrasing their thoughts. Besides, considering the people Bush surrounds himself with, his sheltered and privileged life can easily account for the apparent discrepancy between his decent verbal/math skills (as tested by the SAT) and his horrible judgment. That said, option 1 might be entirely correct as well. ;)

heavenlyboy34
12-03-2008, 10:06 PM
IQ tests are stupid-just like standardized testing. :p

M House
12-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Whatever I kicked Bush's ass by 1 IQ point.

heavenlyboy34
12-03-2008, 10:11 PM

Was it administered by a psychologist trained in this area? If not, it's just another meaningless statistic on the webbernet. :p

jkr
12-03-2008, 10:18 PM

and it is a logarithmic scale, so you CRUSHED him:D

SevenEyedJeff
12-03-2008, 10:29 PM
I thought maybe it was a typo and they meant 1 over 25, or 1/25. :p

Mini-Me
12-03-2008, 10:42 PM
I thought maybe it was a typo and they meant 1 over 25, or 1/25. :p
It's also possible they were using base-6 or octal or something. ;)

orafi
12-03-2008, 10:45 PM

yes, but you could still be dumber than a 5th grader, brah.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Bush is a pretty smart guy.

McCain on the other hand. . . . wow. I never seen someone so dumb.

Matt Collins
12-03-2008, 11:34 PM
http://www.free-iqtest.net/images/iq-bell-curve.gif

http://www.personalityresearch.org/intelligence/iq.jpeg

http://imjustaguy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/iq_bell_curve.gif

http://classes.kumc.edu/sah/resources/sensory_processing/images/bell_curve.gif

http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_nature_genius_intelligence_database_professional _files/image002.jpg

Matt Collins
12-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Honestly I don't know but mine is between 132-140 which is 2%

yongrel
12-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Honestly I don't know but mine is between 132-140 which is 2%

Oh, well in that case, I worship the ground you walk on. You must be marvelous. When you talk, is it true that a golden aura accompanies your words?

nate895
12-03-2008, 11:55 PM
http://www.personalityresearch.org/intelligence/iq.jpeg

I don't know what my technical IQ score is, but I definitely gather and infer my own information, but I dispute that the average lawyer is in that range, only the really good ones that actually read the Constitution are.

M House
12-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Pfftt...lawyers don't read the constitution, they "interpret" it.

anaconda
12-03-2008, 11:58 PM
I think Bush was smart but completely uneducated. You should see the documentary of his 2000 campaign. The guy was very quick on his feet. His soft-headedness lately could be to to any number of things. I can easily believe 125 IQ.

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 12:06 AM
I think Bush was smart but completely uneducated. You should see the documentary of his 2000 campaign. The guy was very quick on his feet. Do you have the name of it? Or a link to it? I'd be interested in watching this (or the documentary of any political campaign).

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Oh, well in that case, I worship the ground you walk on. You must be marvelous. When you talk, is it true that a golden aura accompanies your words?

That's what these people think......
:D

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/MattandTitansCheerleaders-Dec08DSCF.jpg

M House
12-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Please if we had a lego building contest those b1tches would be mine cuz i'd pwn you with my l33t spac1al skillz.

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Please if we had a lego building contest those b1tches would be mine cuz i'd pwn you with my l33t spac1al skillz.
N0 way d00d. U r a noob

M House
12-04-2008, 12:20 AM
m3=l3go t3ch1n1c shuttl3, u=br1o

danberkeley
12-04-2008, 12:23 AM
m3=l3go t3ch1n1c shuttl3, u=br1o

u iz pl@yz w!t L3go Dupl0. i iz lolz :D

Jeremy
12-04-2008, 12:24 AM
I loled

M House
12-04-2008, 12:31 AM
ugh, not the fukking dupl0!

TinyMachines
12-04-2008, 12:36 AM
I have about a 135, but I only took it once in high school through my school. A lot of us got that high or higher. Most people I knew got this to genius range.
My oldest brother has taken a proper IQ test 5 times and has scored between 178 and 186 every time. We were amazed at the first one, but we knew he was smart. He got a bunch of scholarships, and quit college during his last semester to play everquest and deliver pizzas. 6 years later he is finally going back to finish, but he lost a lot of time.
It all depends what you do with it. IQ is only a possible judge of what someone GUESSES you can learn.

M House
12-04-2008, 12:41 AM
b3t teh bas4rd sch001z uz in l33t

danberkeley
12-04-2008, 12:49 AM
b3t teh bas4rd sch001z uz in l33t

1 0\/\/|\|z0r!

LibertyEagle
12-04-2008, 12:50 AM
That's what these people think......
:D

[CENTER]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/MattandTitansCheerleaders-Dec08DSCF.jpg

How much did you pay them to get them to take that picture with you?

danberkeley
12-04-2008, 12:53 AM
1 |_1|<3 |\/|00\/13z

M House
12-04-2008, 12:55 AM
U like movies..me toooo!

M House
12-04-2008, 12:58 AM
nothings l33t l1ke a t33t

Fox McCloud
12-04-2008, 01:00 AM
I can easily believe that--look at Ron; he's not the absolute best speaker in the world 100% of the time (WAY better than Bush though), and he's probably one of the most intelligent guys to run for Prez.

There's IQ, common sense, life skills, actual skills, luck, personality, and memory...they all factor into things.

What good is someone who remembers just about everything, but has a low IQ? What good is someone who can figure just about anything out, but has no compassion? What of someone who has high IQ, but no skills?

Never taken an official IQ test, and, from what I can gather, they're a bit skewed anyway---IMHO it's nearly impossible to measure intelligence; there's some things a simple or average person has almost a eerie intuition about, yet a genius can labor and think and ponder about the same thing for hours and be completely stumped.

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 01:02 AM
How much did you pay them to get them to take that picture with you?Not a thing. In fact I was the one who was getting paid.

danberkeley
12-04-2008, 01:02 AM
I can easily believe that--look at Ron; he's not the absolute best speaker in the world 100% of the time (WAY better than Bush though), and he's probably one of the most intelligent guys to run for Prez.

There's IQ, common sense, life skills, actual skills, luck, personality, and memory...they all factor into things.

What good is someone who remembers just about everything, but has a low IQ? What good is someone who can figure just about anything out, but has no compassion? What of someone who has high IQ, but no skills?

Never taken an official IQ test, and, from what I can gather, they're a bit skewed anyway---IMHO it's nearly impossible to measure intelligence; there's some things a simple or average person has almost a eerie intuition about, yet a genius can labor and think and ponder about the same thing for hours and be completely stumped.

|\|()()|3z!!!

M House
12-04-2008, 01:13 AM
I read somewhere that intelligence test wise had a pretty funny distribution pattern in the sexes. Men are much more likely to be at the top and bottom of the scale, women more likely to be towards the middle.

BuddyRey
12-04-2008, 01:53 AM

Ditto! IQ tests are a good generalized yardstick, but they are hardly comprehensive or nuanced enough to give a true picture of somebody's complete set of aptitudes and intelligences.

Though it's possible that I'm just saying this to camouflage my shame at having the same IQ as George W. Bush! :eek::(

HOLLYWOOD
12-04-2008, 04:30 AM
Do you believe this BULLSHIT?

President George W. Bush Receives 'International Medal of PEACE'

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/President-George-W-Bush-Receives/story.aspx?guid={375C7988-1926-4726-8FF5-42F7E3F06DAA} (http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/President-George-W-Bush-Receives/story.aspx?guid={375C7988-1926-4726-8FF5-42F7E3F06DAA})

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/-/7/alfredwbush.jpg

Conza88
12-04-2008, 05:13 AM
1) Is correct.

FunkBuddha
12-04-2008, 06:54 AM
IQ tests are worthless. I scored better than GW and I'm a dumbass.

Seriously though. I know some guys that scored lower than a 100 on the test that can out-wit the best of em. Of course, they'd never give me an honest answer on what they scored anyways. One of them was almost the state champion in Chess. Man I miss hanging out with them. I bet they're both in prison now.

acptulsa
12-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Not a thing. In fact I was the one who was getting paid.

According to what he said in the other thread, they were all three getting paid. And I'd be willing to bet about anything that the Talons were paying each of them more than the radio station was paying him.

nodope0695
12-04-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm not buying it....not for a second. The man is an inarticulate, absolute idiot. But I mean that is a good way.

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/bush_stupid2.jpg

http://lesbianpiratequeen.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/stupid_bush.jpg

Truth Warrior
12-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Well, I have a significantly higher IQ than Dubya, but he has much better connections. :D The world is run by C students, and it shows.<IMHO> :p

Original_Intent
12-04-2008, 08:36 AM
I am a bit higher than Dubya - It made school easier but RL is still hard.If you knew me you certainly wouldn't think me overly bright. I do have a talent on multiple choice and especially those tests that show a series of shapes and you pick the next shape in the sequence of making good educated guesses, but I haven't really found an application for that ability. Kind of like my mad computer gaming skillz.

Truth Warrior
12-04-2008, 08:42 AM
I am a bit higher than Dubya - It made school easier but RL is still hard.If you knew me you certainly wouldn't think me overly bright. I do have a talent on multiple choice and especially those tests that show a series of shapes and you pick the next shape in the sequence of making good educated guesses, but I haven't really found an application for that ability. Kind of like my mad computer gaming skillz.

Hmmmm? ;) :D

Original_Intent
12-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I don't think you would expect a bright person to be working in tech support at age 45. I just need to find that job where they need someone ti figure out the next symbol in a series :D

HOLLYWOOD
12-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Well, I have a significantly higher IQ than Dubya, but he has much better connections. :D The world is run by C students, and it shows.<IMHO> :p

correction:

C- student at Daddy's Skull & Bones Boozery

Point:

Would the Masses be more forgiving of a Bungling Chimp commiting TREASON/TYRANNY

OR

A Fascist Neocon Dictator to the likes of Mussollini, Hitler, & Stalin?

Him and his "Chimp babbling speech writters" know exactly what they are doing.

The Department of Propaganda is very well coordinated.

I still would like to know about all the "GIZMOS" under his clothing. I've exhausted by contacts to anything substantial/credible.

tmosley
12-04-2008, 09:55 AM
161 here. I've met 3 people with what I would call "higher" IQs, but two of them were basket cases, and the other one never went to college (a bloody waste, with his social skills, he could have ruled the world--especially bad since he was a libertarian). So yeah, abnormally high IQ's don't really count for much, where high IQ's generally predict success.

I don't really doubt that Bush has a high IQ, but he has no intellectual curiosity, and no real drive other than to please his father, apparently. Once he won the White House, he was pretty much done.

shuffleproshaq
12-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Could someone recommend an acurate online iq test? I'd really like to take one.

Conza88
12-04-2008, 10:05 AM
I have no idea... nor do I care.

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM
And I'd be willing to bet about anything that the Talons were paying each of them more than the radio station was paying him.This was a TV broadcast not a radio broadcast. And I was getting paid quite well actually. I seem to think that for some reason the cheerleaders are all volunteer but I could be mistaken.

Truth Warrior
12-04-2008, 10:11 AM
I don't think you would expect a bright person to be working in tech support at age 45. I just need to find that job where they need someone ti figure out the next symbol in a series :D

At 45, ya just gotta take what you can get.<IM(pissed off)HO> :(

Truth Warrior
12-04-2008, 10:13 AM
correction:

C- student at Daddy's Skull & Bones Boozery

Point:

Would the Masses be more forgiving of a Bungling Chimp commiting TREASON/TYRANNY

OR

A Fascist Neocon Dictator to the likes of Mussollini, Hitler, & Stalin?

Him and his "Chimp babbling speech writters" know exactly what they are doing.

The Department of Propaganda is very well coordinated.

I still would like to know about all the "GIZMOS" under his clothing. I've exhausted by contacts to anything substantial/credible.

No correction. That's WHY I said "much better connections". :rolleyes:

apropos
12-04-2008, 11:44 AM
As for Bush, I know that Bush Sr. had a slight speech impediment, which Peggy Noonan had to compensate for and avoid in the speeches she wrote for him. I've always wondered if W's inarticulate manner stemmed partly from that.

TinyMachines
12-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Could someone recommend an acurate online iq test? I'd really like to take one.

There isn't one. The only way to get an accurate IQ test is to take it through a psychologist in a controlled environment.

coyote_sprit
12-04-2008, 03:13 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CO2Qr8jDxZXHeRDUAxgxMggwiAdykaTPrg

For the lulz.

Edit: Even better
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CLGkrIe9w-3UpwEQ1AMYMTIIPvp6Jei1zao

M House
12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Do all presidents now come with the same IQ as well as policies?

Truth Warrior
12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.' The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. -- H L Mencken, Baltimore Sun (26 July 1920)

Mortikhi
12-04-2008, 04:05 PM
I kicked it by 17 points.

/flexes brain cells

anaconda
12-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Do you have the name of it? Or a link to it? I'd be interested in watching this (or the documentary of any political campaign).

I think it might have been "Bush's Brain." I'm confident it would be on netflix. Probably also at the video store.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-04-2008, 04:18 PM

If I.Q.s were really important, then there wouldn't be any reason to have G.P.A.s.
Read about how most believed in ancient Greece that the skill of speaking eloquently was more of an intelligent endeavor than exhibiting the skills of reading and writing.
The Greek Sophists didn't make their money arguing on the side of truth and definition. That was the task of the philosophers who opposed them. The Sophists are the ones who made their money looking pretty while they argued against the existence of any truth and that of formal terms (definitions).
As the naive Greeks were taken advantage of by such eloquent sophists during their time, modern people still get taken advantage by similar eloquent politicians and lawyers in our modern one.
I guess you must hold the eloquence of the politians and the lawyers to the highest standard.

Truth Warrior
12-04-2008, 04:23 PM
If I.Q.s were really important, then there wouldn't be any reason to have G.P.A.s.
Read about how most believed in ancient Greece that the skill of speaking eloquently was more of an intelligent endeavor than exhibiting the skills of reading and writing.
The Greek Sophists didn't make their money arguing on the side of truth and definition. That was the task of the philosophers who opposed them. The Sophists are the ones who made their money looking pretty while they argued against the existence of any truth and that of formal terms (definitions).
As the naive Greeks were taken advantage of by such eloquent sophists their time, modern people still get taken advantage by similar eloquent politicians and lawyers in our modern one.
I guess you must hold the eloquence of the politians and the lawyers to the highest standard. Please don't confuse IQ with "government school" brainwashing.

heavenlyboy34
12-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Please don't confuse IQ with "government school" brainwashing.

Colleges do this all the time. I have a cousin who got a full scholarship because she accepted her gov'ment school brainwashing so well. ;)

KenInMontiMN
12-04-2008, 05:57 PM
This one, I assume, is correlating a guy's IQ with his chances of getting laid?

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 07:31 PM

Don't be so sure!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/MattandTitansCheerleaders-Dec08DSCF.jpg

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 07:31 PM
I think it might have been "Bush's Brain." I'm confident it would be on netflix. Probably also at the video store.Yeah I have added it to to NetFlix. I am wondering how accurate it is and how much propaganda is in it. But I like good documentaries.

nate895
12-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Don't be so sure!

Is that the most action you have gotten in years or something? Dude, it is just a picture.

devil21
12-04-2008, 07:42 PM
As alluded to earlier in this thread, I think GWB is a stone cold alcoholic. It explains his rapidly deteriorating mental state since he originally ran for President as governor of TX. He used to be somewhat eloquent...now he can barely finish a complete sentence without his eyes rolling into his head. Nothing else really explains it, I dont think. And Im sure the pressures of the Presidency would drive anyone to the bottle but moreso someone that's already had bouts with alcoholism like Bush has. He's a smart guy but the booze is eating his brain away. I also think that's why he spent so much time at his ranch. He couldnt go on benders in the White House without it getting leaked out.

/tinfoil

heavenlyboy34
12-04-2008, 07:44 PM
As alluded to earlier in this thread, I think GWB is a stone cold alcoholic. It explains his rapidly deteriorating mental state since he originally ran for President as governor of TX. He used to be somewhat eloquent...now he can barely finish a complete sentence without his eyes rolling into his head. Nothing else really explains it, I dont think. And Im sure the pressures of the Presidency would drive anyone to the bottle but moreso someone that's already had bouts with alcoholism like Bush has. He's a smart guy but the booze is eating his brain away. I also think that's why he spent so much time at his ranch. He couldnt go on benders in the White House without it getting leaked out.

/tinfoil

We'll see when all the tell-all books come out. ;)

coyote_sprit
12-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Is that the most action you have gotten in years or something? Dude, it is just a picture.

A picture says a lot of words. This particular one says lucky, rich, hot, dumb shirt, titans, shitting football team, despicable red lipstick, short guy with annoying goatee who didn't get any, and many more.

nate895
12-04-2008, 07:55 PM
A picture says a lot of words. This particular one says lucky, rich, hot, dumb shirt, titans, shitting football team, despicable red lipstick, short guy with annoying goatee who didn't get any, and many more.

I am going to guess "shitting football team" means bad, but that would not be correct. They are 11-1, other than that I agree with everything but "despicable red lipstick."

lucius
12-04-2008, 08:07 PM

/tinfoil

+1, wetbrain...

coyote_sprit
12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
I am going to guess "shitting football team" means bad, but that would not be correct. They are 11-1, other than that I agree with everything but "despicable red lipstick."

Don't bring your statistics into this. I listen to my gut.

Matt Collins
12-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I think I have just hit a jealousy chord with some people on here... ;-)

coyote_sprit
12-04-2008, 08:16 PM

It seems to me since you love that pic so much I have but one thing to say. More pics of it didn't happen.

nate895
12-04-2008, 08:21 PM

You caught me, the girl I like doesn't want to talk for a while :(, but I assure you she is cuter than those two combined.

humanic
12-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Here's an article I found very interesting on the topic: Bush isn't a moron, he's a cunning socipath (http://www.serendipity.li/wot/conover01.htm) by Bev Conover

I agree with that title's assertion, by the way.

coyote_sprit
12-04-2008, 08:33 PM
You caught me, the girl I like doesn't want to talk for a while :(, but I assure you she is cuter than those two combined.

Pics or it ain't true.

nate895
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Pics or it ain't true.

No pics :(. Maybe I can get some in the future, but I haven't seen her in some time.

Mini-Me
12-05-2008, 05:27 AM

Best post in the thread. :D

Truth Warrior
12-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Mensa has quite few really HOT gals, in ADDITION to their high IQs. Beauty, brains, personality and a good heart is really a very tough combination to beat.<IMHO> And son of a gun, they REALLY seem to like, appreciate and prefer bright guys too, for some strange reason. Go figure. ;)

Matt Collins
12-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Mensa has quite few really HOT gals, in ADDITION to their high IQs. Beauty, brains, personality and a good heart is really a very tough combination to beat.<IMHO> And son of a gun, they REALLY seem to like, appreciate and prefer bright guys too, for some strange reason. Go figure. ;)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/Datingguide.jpg

Matisa
12-05-2008, 05:40 PM
well im a person who doesn't belive in IQ scores its just a number and can't really tell what a person can and can't do. Im a non beliver in that..

I imagin being president of the United states is not an easy job, but also you have to realize when what your doing is jeperdizeing (can't spell) many lives. That is a personal responsibility that every president should realize.

I can't judge something until iv actually done it myself.

just my opinion !

Original_Intent
12-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Personally I think a lot of the "gotcha" questions the media throws at president's are stupid.

Some basic geography/knowing heads of state is helpful, but i really don't want or expect the president to have a Rolodex of the leaders of every country in the world in their head. We seem to think that is so important and candidates get ridiculed for blunders regarding it. I care a lot mroe for their understanding and support of the Constitution than I care if they know who the president of Mexico or the Prime Minister of Canada or any other country is. I mean they have aides to get them that information, or Google, or an aide that knows how to use Google.

Of course, the Constitution doesn't mean squat to the reporter's or more importantly the reporters boss, so the aren't going to ask them about that.

devil21
12-06-2008, 01:52 PM
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4093.shtml

Bush reported to be drinking heavily
By Wayne Madsen
Online Journal Contributing Writer

Dec 5, 2008, 00:25

(WMR) -- With less than two months remaining in office, George W. Bush, witnessing a devastating defeat for the Republican Party, worse favorability ratings than those of Richard Nixon at the height of the Watergate scandal, and the most devastating economic situation since the Great Depression, is reported by a number of well-placed sources in Washington as drinking heavily.

After having tried to explain away the collapse of several Wall Street brokerage houses by saying, “Wall Street got drunk,” it appears that it is Bush who is suffering from bouts of drunkenness.

According to informed sources who spoke to WMR, Bush was visibly drunk at the recent G-20 economic summit in Washington and at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Lima, Peru. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso, Chinese President Hu Jintao, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Mexican President Felipe Calderon, Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper were among the world leaders who had the chance to witness an inebriated Bush both at the G-20 and APEC summits.

WMR has long reported on Bush’s heavy drinking. On July 31, 2007, WMR reported: “WMR has learned that the January 13, 2002, incident in which President Bush claimed to have choked on a pretzel and passed out briefly was a cover story designed to divert the media’s attention away from Bush’s heavy drinking. A well-placed White House source has confirmed a previous account of another well-connected White House source that Bush had been drinking while watching a Sunday NFL playoff game between Baltimore and Miami.

The White House nurse on duty examined Bush after he passed out from drinking at around 5:35 pm and took a blood sample ostensibly to check his blood sugar levels. The blood sample reportedly showed Bush’s blood alcohol content at a level considered to be legal intoxication.

Bush fell from his couch bruising his cheek and cutting his lip. His eyeglasses also cut the side of his face. Bush blamed the incident on his failure to heed his mother’s advice and chew all his food before he swallowed.”

On June 6, 2005, WMR reported: “A well-heeled Republican donor to the Republican Party was very frank about George W. Bush’s mental and physical condition. Attending a May 17 Republican National Committee $1500 a ticket fundraiser at Washington’s Grand Hyatt Hotel, the Bush supporter commented that he and others in attendance were talking the entire evening about Bush’s strange appearance. The donor and GOP supporter said that Bush ‘looked like he was on crystal meth,’ a reference to the illegal drug crystal methamphetamine, a hallucinogenic stimulant.”

On September 22, 2005, WMR reported: “The White House press corps has been whispering about Bush’s drinking over the past few years. None dare write or speak about it lest their credentials are lifted and further access cut off by the most vindictive White House in American history.”

On March 13, 2007, WMR reported: “Our White House Press Corps sources report further disturbing news about President George W. Bush. Our sources have witnessed a clearly inebriated Bush approaching members of the press corps and making rude comments, including one particularly crude remark about First Lady Laura Bush. In that case, Bush, nodding toward Laura, called her a ‘c**t.’ While Bush’s drinking is no secret to the White House press contingent, that particular comment was reportedly the worst they have heard uttered by Bush. Our sources also report that Laura Bush’s stays at the White House are less frequent and that her overnight trips to the Mayflower Hotel often coincide with the president’s drunken binges.”

Previously published in the Wayne Madsen Report.

nate895
12-06-2008, 02:08 PM
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4093.shtml

Well, that explains a lot.

Maybe he was against the war from the beginning, but Rove and Cheney got him drunk and he committed to it.

Truth Warrior
12-06-2008, 02:12 PM
well im a person who doesn't belive in IQ scores its just a number and can't really tell what a person can and can't do. Im a non beliver in that..

I imagin being president of the United states is not an easy job, but also you have to realize when what your doing is jeperdizeing (can't spell) many lives. That is a personal responsibility that every president should realize.

I can't judge something until iv actually done it myself.

just my opinion ! Do you also not believe in the Bell curve? :confused: Just curious. :)

amonasro
12-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Maybe Bush wasn't cut out to be President.

To quote the words of Lionel Hutz:

"Ahhh, sweet liquor eases the pain."

Truth Warrior
12-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Maybe Bush wasn't cut out to be President.

To quote the words of Lionel Hutz:

"Ahhh, sweet liquor eases the pain." His secret nickname in Skull and Bones is "Temporary", as I understand it. ;) :D

bander87
12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
IQ test are dumb.

lucius
12-07-2008, 08:46 PM
His secret nickname in Skull and Bones is "Temporary", as I understand it. ;) :D

At Phillips Academy in Andover, he was known as 'Lips' Bush.