PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Ward - Referral Link Question!

Matt Collins
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Andrew -

I have a link referral question for ya. Is there any way you can invite people using your link referral? In other words can I post a link say in another forum, have these people click on the link, then if they sign up to CFL I get "credit" for the recruitment?

The way it's done now where you have to enter every single person's e-mail address into a box along with their first and last name is tediously slow. I've got hundreds and maybe even a thousand or more contact and I can send them all 1 e-mail, but I don't have the time to cut, copy, and paste their names and e-mails into those little boxes. And I'd like to get credit for them signing up.

What do you think?

Andrew Ward
12-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Well, I think it's a great idea! I talked to the webmaster and he says that something like this is possible. It will take time as there are a few big projects right now... but consider it on the list.

Email alerts are currently in testing phase. Then the forums will need more attention.

Matt Collins
12-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank you for your response!

newyearsrevolution08
12-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Use jrox or idevaffiliate, both great affiliate programs and maybe offer a money back incentive for recruiting as well. As in

$5 of the $35 goes to the referrer.

You would be able to have multiple marketing tools, creatives, tracking ability and mass payment options to pay the affiliates money each month as they bring in more and more sign ups.

Everyone needs money these days and it is a solid motivator.

Or if you want to make it really freaking cool pay people in gold and or silver. Have them need to get up to a certain amount then they could get a silver ounce, gold ounce, 10 oz, 100z and so on depending on how many they get to sign up.