PDA

View Full Version : GOP: BIG FIGHT Brewing in Washington

Doktor_Jeep
12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
This is the beginning of "GOP Armageddon".
Starting here, in Washington State.

See The the thread labeled WANNA BE SUED? in http://www.thereaganwing.com/

This is the leftist wing of the Washington GOP, who broke their own rules at the convention, attempting to VIOLATE THE LAW.

Yes, if you go in support, whether with a camera or fists, you will be on the right side of the law. Anyone attempting to deny representation or enforce the breaking of laws (that includes any cops who take orders from the GOP minions there who might attempt to remove RIGHTFULLY ELECTED PCOs) will be an accomplice to denying civil rights as described in USC 18.

We must make sure they do not forcefully and illegally remove people who have every right to be there. Cameras need to be on hand to catch them instigating violence (they might use their own people to provok as they attempted in Spokane).

This could be a big. If you are in one of those states that screwed you in your convention, the same thing could happen there if you attempt to use these right and legal means, as we are doing in Washington, to take back control of the party through the PCO election process.

If you are nearby please help. See the meeting information in the thread.

Pete
12-03-2008, 05:18 PM
It would be great to see some of those SOBs do the perp walk. :mad:

Keep up the great work. :cool:

ShannonOBrien
12-03-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't get it. There's too much sarcasm! I'm in Washington. Tell me what the deal is.

Doktor_Jeep
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
The deal is simple:

Here is a brief overview of this exciting opportunity to violate a Republican’s Civil
Rights:

1. The new Top-Two Primary system, by citizen initiative, eliminated the old Primary’s function of Party Nominations and declared that no candidates on the ballot, except Precinct Committee Officers, represent a political Party.
a. This provision was upheld by the US Supreme Court.
b. The majority opinion at the US Supreme Court was written by Clarence Thomas.
c. The Legal Lizards at the WSRP, led by John White, fought this like demons and lost.

2. Since candidates on the ballot, except Precinct Committee Officers, BY LAW, do not represent a political party, the so-called “10% Rule” (requiring a PCO candidate to get 10% of the vote total of the highest polling Candidate of his Party) was legally overturned. If you want to be sued, you must pretend that this did not happen!

3. Exercising his lawful authority under RCW 29A.04.611, Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed, consistent with the opinion on this matter of Washington State Attorney General Rob McKenna, enacted balloting rules determining that the winners of PCO races would be determined on the highest number of votes, without respect to the OVERTURNED 10% rule. If you want to be sued, you must also pretend that THIS did not happen, either.

4. State GOP Chairman Luke Esser, as the titular head of the unprincipled, circle-the-wagons, above-the-law, left-wing of the Republican Party has led a parade trying to re-institute the “10% Rule,” in defiance of the law, to avoid more grassroots activity in the Republican Party.
a. He held a secret meeting of the Executive Board to enact a “resolution” to defy the law, while saying that they were upholding the law.
I. This “resolution” has no authority without State Committee approval at a subsequent meeting.
II. The State Committee did not approve it.
III. It was not possible for voters, candidates, or the Secretary of State to rely on the “resolution” during the election process because it was kept secret.
b. He sent a letter to each County Auditor, quoting the non-authoritative “resolution” attempting to enlist their collusion to violate the law.
c. He led the Executive Board in a second resolution to illegally threaten County Central Committees to collude with him to exclude legally-elected Precinct Committee Officers.
I. BY LAW the current Executive Board has no authority over County Re-Organization meetings.
II. BY LAW the current Executive Board has no authority over the State Committee.
III. BY LAW the current Executive Board has no authority over the State Re-Organization meeting.
d. He announced that the State Committee had made secret GOP “nominations” for public office back in May, without publicly “nominating” anyone or informing the Republican Party.
I. These “nominations” were kept secret from the State Republican Convention (who actually HAD the authority to nominate).
II. These “nominations” were kept secret from the Press.
III. These “nominations” were kept secret from prospective candidates.
IV. No function of the word “nominate” was present in this action. It did not tell anyone that a decision had been made or who had been decided upon.
V. The Secretary of State was not able to rely on the “nominations” in rule-making because they were secret.

5. All across the State, affiliates of the Left-Wing of the Republican Party, County Chairs and their subordinates, specifically including King County Chair Lori Sotelo and her posse at their December 6 meeting, are planning to act on the dictates of Luke Esser and his lawless Executive Board to bar legally-elected PCOs from participating in their Central Committee meetings! This participation is a Civil Right and violating it is not an act of the Republican Party. When a County Organization Meeting occurs (including all legally-elected PCOs who choose to attend) it IS the Republican Party.

6. All across the State, County Chairs have been illegally withholding Certificates of Election that are the personal property of the PCO’s, evidence of their legal election, and BY LAW belong to the PCO’s.
So any individual interfering with that Civil Right is not acting for the Republican Party and can be sued as an individual. THIS INCLUDES YOU! County Party Chair, Lori Sotelo, in King County, has announced plans to disenfranchise more than 300 PCO’s. Paying recoverable costs, alone, could cost her over $60,000. (Sotelo already has extensive experience barring legal voters. (See: DISENFRANCHISE REPORT) [attitional links:
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=25120
http://hominidviews.com/?p=158
http://www.petitiononline.com/perjury/petition.html
http://www.horsesass.org/index.php?p=1167 ]
Don’t be left out! You must act at a Republican County Re-Organization Meeting. The Democrats are obeying the Law and you can’t get sued at one of their Organization Meetings. And you must act on the day of the Organization Meeting. After that, the protection of the State Statute expires. Don’t delay!

The sarcasm is "if you want to get sued, do these things". The WSRP may well be intending (see that post) to do those things.

However they have scoffed at the courts before. They are the courts, doing whatever they want. This is why enforcement of the laws will be important. They are not obeying the laws, and this should not be yet another situation of people doing whatever they want and getting away with is.

JK/SEA
12-03-2008, 07:17 PM
bump...

ShannonOBrien
12-03-2008, 07:45 PM
I feel sorry for you guys in King county. I have heard some horror stories. The craziest thing about it is that King county is extremely liberal! What does the GOP care if a couple of RP supporters work within the party? They lose every time anyway! :D

JK/SEA
12-04-2008, 12:34 PM
BUMP..

I regret that i have but one life to give for my country.

Kalifornia
12-04-2008, 03:48 PM
The sarcasm is getting in the way of the message. Im down to help if help is really needed, but this reverse way of explaining the ongoings is rather frustrating.

Doktor_Jeep
12-05-2008, 09:31 AM
more interesting stuff on thereaganwing.com pertaining to one of the main players in this whole affair. :)

Agent CSL
12-05-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm in Washington, but I don't have a car. :I

I have a recording of the primary folly, but that's probably unrelated.