PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul places over 10% every single time

DjLoTi
09-10-2007, 12:25 AM
There's 9 candidates. 1 of them is Ron. That's over a 10% chance.

As more people drop, our percentage grows.

There's a 'peace protest' going on. Some of them support Ron Paul. lol

Santana28
09-10-2007, 02:02 AM
That would be brilliant if it were true that each candidate could guarantee 10% of the vote...

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2007, 02:04 AM
There's 9 candidates. 1 of them is Ron. That's over a 10% chance.

As more people drop, our percentage grows.

There's a 'peace protest' going on. Some of them support Ron Paul. lol

it's odd how they all wouldn't when he's the only one saying "let's just get out" the rest are dancing. The dems are certainly doing the no-hand shuffle-dance in the house and senate

Santana28
09-10-2007, 02:55 AM
i'm just worried TPTB will realize that Ron's getting too big, and begin to fashion a Democratic candidate to carbon-copy RP's positions. People can see right through a Fred Thompson spouting off about the Constitution... but i'm worried about a Ralph Nader or a Chris Dodd starting to sound like Ron...more than anything the Repub's can throw out there.

ugh. i need to sleep more. 4am, and my eyes still hurt from that pepper spray...

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2007, 03:41 AM
i'm just worried TPTB will realize that Ron's getting too big, and begin to fashion a Democratic candidate to carbon-copy RP's positions. People can see right through a Fred Thompson spouting off about the Constitution... but i'm worried about a Ralph Nader or a Chris Dodd starting to sound like Ron...more than anything the Repub's can throw out there.

ugh. i need to sleep more. 4am, and my eyes still hurt from that pepper spray...

Dodd? lol. His answer to everything is forced volunteer work.

DjLoTi
09-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Most likely, the democrat running for president will be Hillary or Obama. Both have a heavy following. No other candidate does like they do

Ron's qualifications on issues are way more in-depth and documented compared to both of those candidates.

expatriot
09-10-2007, 05:02 AM
Most probably the media may flirt with someone like that,
but the support for Obama and Hillary outweighs anything in that camp.
The glitz is on Obama and the Money is behind Hillary.
Should be a rather boring event, anyway.
Guaranteed to be substance-free!

The real problem is what do we do about
all that ignorance wrapped up in one candidate?

Can you imagine it?
Millions upon millions of Americans who need us to explain to them
the basics of the Constitution and why it is necessary to uphold.
Indeed, they may need the history explained as well -
more than a few have no idea what a constitution even is, for starters.

Daunting task but we will have a few media surprises to assist
in the form of step-by-step walk-throughs before the main event.

Cheers

DjLoTi
09-10-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm a lot more optimistic about the upcoming primaries. That's the next step to this election. That's what our focus should be about.

I heard in 1 state the two candidates about to be slated as the GOP candidate they endorse was Ron Paul and Giuliani...