PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: You may ram your fist through the screen watching BUSH in this video.

damania
12-02-2008, 11:21 PM
WARNING: You may ram your fist through the screen watching BUSH in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cel_B6bb2L4

Well that's nice. He's still in a jolly mood to snicker at the economy....

Jeremy
12-03-2008, 12:12 AM
such a sweet man

StilesBC
12-03-2008, 04:00 AM
Actually, that's probably the least angry I've been watching a Bush interview.

Anyone who blames Bush for the economic collapse doesn't know what they are talking about. The problems were started 95 years ago with the creation of the Fed and the Income Tax. Every other problem is a symptom of those two diseases.

Truth Warrior
12-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Wouldn't that probably just require a trip to the hospital AND the purchase of a new screen? :p :rolleyes: PASS!

acptulsa
12-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Is it better or worse than watching his mama saying that the Superdome must be working well for tens of thousands of poor people after Katrina? I think the Bush family shock value has pretty well worn off by now...

SamuraisWisdom
12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
I thought it was a pretty decent interview actually. He came out and admitted he wasn't ready for war, that's respectable.

Aratus
12-03-2008, 12:14 PM
do ask me why he NOW thinks its a VERY wise idea to QUIETLY retire to CRAWFORD!
i was watching this interview this morning in the wee hours on the ABC overnight...

Michigan11
12-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Actually, that's probably the least angry I've been watching a Bush interview.

Anyone who blames Bush for the economic collapse doesn't know what they are talking about. The problems were started 95 years ago with the creation of the Fed and the Income Tax. Every other problem is a symptom of those two diseases.

Truth

Jordan
12-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Someone in Congress needs to start taking this guy down. They have him on war crimes all they have to do is continue with it.

mconder
12-03-2008, 01:13 PM
OMG! This interview was wrong on so many levels. Seriously, where do I start? What the hell did he mean when he said he ran for "change" except "when I ran for reelection?" Was that supposed to be a joke?

"I also found the "We're going to safeguard the system" comment disturbing, especially that he found it important enough to say it twice. Of course they are!!! The "system" is their source of the perverse and nearly unlimited power they wield over the rest of us.

This interview was just sick. I guess he has a few more weeks to kick his feet up on Jefferson's desk. This man isn't even worthy of smelling Jefferson's farts.

Truth Warrior
12-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Someone in Congress needs to start taking this guy down. They have him on war crimes all they have to do is continue with it. All that he has to do is merely pardon himself. :rolleyes:

devil21
12-03-2008, 02:48 PM
I watched that interview yesterday when it aired. What got me the most was when asked if he had been asked to do anything against his principles. Bush's answer was "pull out of Iraq", meaning he wouldnt withdraw no matter what. Then, when asked if he had any regrets, Bush's answer was "better intelligence about the Iraq WMDs".

So the guy basically says that even though we were completely wrong, he didn't care and admitting being wrong and withdrawing was against his principles. What a guy.

USAFCapt
12-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Why are interviews with officials always so contrived, so fake? ie in front of a fireplace, etc. Just be real.