PDA

View Full Version : WOW!..Peter Schiff gets cut off!!

JK/SEA
12-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Ron Paul must have walked into the room!!

http://www.europac.net/Schiff-CNN-11-24-08_lg.asp

CurtisLow
12-02-2008, 06:28 PM
4-real

Conza88
12-02-2008, 06:43 PM
OHH MYYY GODD!!!! :eek:

Edit: Uping to yt and will try make viral.. :)

AdamT
12-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Not playing for me. Just see a black player.

HOLLYWOOD
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM
NOt Really...

They share Satellite video links around the Globe... think of it as a

"Time Sharer television station you agree to split with CNN International, CNBC Europe, Bloomberg Internationa,l amongs other.

You have your allocated windows to broadcast, then it's switched to another "USER"

Saves them all money.

JoshLowry
12-02-2008, 06:50 PM
I liked when the lady asks if Obama picked the right people for the job, they start filing in on screen footage and screw up how they should arrange themselves around the podium.

JK/SEA
12-02-2008, 07:03 PM
NOt Really...

They share Satellite video links around the Globe... think of it as a

"Time Sharer television station you agree to split with CNN International, CNBC Europe, Bloomberg Internationa,l amongs other.

You have your allocated windows to broadcast, then it's switched to another "USER"

Saves them all money.

You're probably right...BUT..when you say ''then its switched'' to another user has me thinking how easy it would be to do..by 'someone' who gets 'the word' to shut him down...

not likely, but possible. i think.maybe.maybe not. nah, they wouldn't dare. i think.

Knightskye
12-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I love when the stock video shows "citi ban".

Funny. :)

Conza88
12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9rECsp5768

decatren
12-02-2008, 07:15 PM
it's not the first time Peter went off on CNN. I don't see why they'd cut him off this time and not other times

JK/SEA
12-02-2008, 07:24 PM
it's not the first time Peter went off on CNN. I don't see why they'd cut him off this time and not other times

True enough, however, i do watch CNN on occaision, and i don't recall ever seeing anyone else get cut off. Maybe i should watch more MSM...NOT!..

Also, it may not make any difference, but this was CNN International.

amonasro
12-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Whoops! Looks like we forgot to bail out the satellite companies!

StudentForPaul08
12-02-2008, 08:09 PM
haha wow that was horrible. So tacky. She was so bad at faking it was an accident. lol

Nathan Hale
12-02-2008, 08:13 PM
haha wow that was horrible. So tacky. She was so bad at faking it was an accident. lol

What about her reaction seemed fake to you?

Nathan Hale
12-02-2008, 08:15 PM

It was an accident. People get cut off all the time - guests, even off-site anchors and talking heads. I see no substantive reason to believe that Schiff was purposely cut off.

Smiley Gladhands
12-02-2008, 08:58 PM
It was an accident. People get cut off all the time - guests, even off-site anchors and talking heads. I see no substantive reason to believe that Schiff was purposely cut off.

Yeah, he didn't say anything new really. If they were going to cut him off, why even invite him on the show?

Flirple
12-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Give it a rest people. Few talking heads are on cable tv more than Schiff is. Schiff is interviewed hundreds of times a year. Find me anyone who has been interviewed as often as Peter has without there being satellite troubles ones in a while.

Please let go of your confirmation biases. Do you think stooges like Art Laffer never get cut off accidentally. Do you have statistical evidence that says Peter (or Ron) has more technical difficulties than anyone else who is interviewed on a weekly bases? Of course not. You simply are noticing the occasional time when it happens (like it does every single day at least once on 24/7 cable news) and responding with your confirmation biases.

This is why people think we are ridiculous.

Conza88
12-02-2008, 09:07 PM
It's CNN International Europe... first time he's been on there broadcast all over.. I'm fairly certain.

Maybe the lower end producer wanted him interviewed, and got it all organized.. a higher up saw shit hitting the fan and over ruled..

*shrugs*

Of course it is speculation.. but so is going with their line; it was a technical difficulty.

Conspiracy or Coincidence... it's not like any of us could possibly verify.. Hell, Europe is easily worse of than the US. You might not think so - because you're all so focused on your own joint. I've lived there for a year..

Personally... if you can lie about WMD's in Iraq, totally role over, BLACKOUT Ron Paul for the entire campaign..

You don't think they're going to pull Schiff off after he starts totally rapping the interviewer? :rolleyes: For however many millions were watching around Europe, they got a taste of truth.. That is good at least.

They often us Schiff aswell... when they want the "doomsday, its not going to get better" line he's the man to go to. It appears they are balanced, but it is practically 5 minutes of truth in 24 hours of coverage.. It means shit all to the avg viewer.. they get their mind blasted everything else... They just chuck in two other "experts" and parade the retarded line, bailouts will work..

Or they get him on with 8 other guests.. all of the same position. It's always schiff vs them all... and he pwns them. They constantly under estimate.