PDA

View Full Version : Town Hall Reporter gets OWNED

ghemminger
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvxTsgPTig0

nullvalu
09-09-2007, 10:50 PM
I seen that yesterday, Hugh tried to trip him up but yeah the supporter PWNED him.

I would have asked him.. Hey.. Do you have AIDS? No? Does anyone you know have AIDS? No? Well, gee it must not be worth fighting.. *DUH*

stones88
09-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Black helicoptor?

ghemminger
09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Damn so many new people I can't keep up w this forum any more...LOL

nullvalu
09-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Black helicoptor?

What?

silverhandorder
09-09-2007, 11:06 PM
That former judge looked bad ass. And to think he just got on Ron Paul train.

Dustancostine
09-09-2007, 11:10 PM
http://www.waxahachiedailylight.com/articles/2007/09/09/dailylight/opinion/editorials/column1.txt

I bet this is the same guy. I posted this editorial earlier today. The man in the video said he was a stock broker and a mediator and lived south of Dallas. Waxahachie is south of Dallas and the author of this piece is listed as a local businessman and mediator.

--Dustan

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-09-2007, 11:13 PM
This guy sounds pretty close to what I believe

JAHOGS
09-09-2007, 11:14 PM
I seen that yesterday, Hugh tried to trip him up but yeah the supporter PWNED him.

I would have asked him.. Hey.. Do you have AIDS? No? Does anyone you know have AIDS? No? Well, gee it must not be worth fighting.. *DUH*

LOL I will have to remeber that one.

Akus
09-09-2007, 11:17 PM
are you a black helicopter guy?

What a condescending piece of garbage. According to him, apparently everyone who is concerned about government's ability to tap people communication devices is a tin foil hat. So much for the "liberal hypocracy" and liberal this and that....

Perry
09-09-2007, 11:29 PM
That was sweet. Annoys the hell out of me when people say "what freedoms have you lost?". What an ignorant question.

Severius
09-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Of course you can't prove whether you have been searched without a warrant or wiretapped without over site or cause, the government hides these records from public view, even from judges. They use the argument in court that if you can't prove you were searched than you can't sue the government for violating your liberties, and they don't have to prove to the judge they didn't do it because of "state secrets". In a single blow they violate almost the entirety of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They can use any information they gain illegally to prosecute you in court, and keep the "evidence" they have secret because of their "state secrets" privilege, barring even the court from over viewing the evidence. This is treason!

derdy
09-10-2007, 01:18 AM
What a douchebag.

So, according to him although laws are passed which take away your freedoms, they are meaningless and inapplicable to everyone unless you or someone you know is tried and convicted under those laws. With that logic, it's a wonder he isn't in jail.

How is that guy an Internet reporter. I'm suprised he doesn't have a black eye. Maybe that's why he's wearing glasses.

GreyBlood
09-10-2007, 02:47 AM
the judge used a word like "suriptious"
I'm not sure how it is spelled but does anyone know what word he used.

Mordechai Vanunu
09-10-2007, 06:59 AM
That guy was badass. Fuck Townhall, neocon idiots.

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 07:10 AM
There were more videos than just that one. Here are all of them.

http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/85cea191-ebee-4d7d-af09-ff2fa8e93d75

lucius
09-10-2007, 07:30 AM
The sad thing is those tactics the reporter used would of stifled dissent/stop discussion on 99.99% of all Americans; that reporter just choose wrong and he knew it, indicated by when he turned away from having his profile on camera. Way to go judge!

Some powerful ‘white hats’ supporting Ron Paul. I played Texas Holdem last night with a bunch of police that are now all RP supports because of me—I took their money…

catwoman
09-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Of course you can't prove whether you have been searched without a warrant or wiretapped without over site or cause, the government hides these records from public view, even from judges. They use the argument in court that if you can't prove you were searched than you can't sue the government for violating your liberties, and they don't have to prove to the judge they didn't do it because of "state secrets". In a single blow they violate almost the entirety of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They can use any information they gain illegally to prosecute you in court, and keep the "evidence" they have secret because of their "state secrets" privilege, barring even the court from over viewing the evidence. This is treason!

I've been having an online debate with a guy who says that unless and until SCOTUS says something is unconstitutional, it isn't.

For instance, that one part of the Patriot Act that was declared unconstitutional the other day by a Federal judge. The guy I'm debating says, who cares, that judge was appointed by Clinton and the decision will be overturned by the 5th circuit. Until SCOTUS decides he won't listen.

Cowlesy
09-10-2007, 07:41 AM
are you a black helicopter guy?

What a condescending piece of garbage. According to him, apparently everyone who is concerned about government's ability to tap people communication devices is a tin foil hat. So much for the "liberal hypocracy" and liberal this and that....

He is so condescending, I can't handle listening to him. I hope I never stumble into his blog and accidentally give him a website view.

He looks like Mike Nifong too.

goldstandard
09-10-2007, 08:51 AM
sur·rep·ti·tious /ˌsɜrəpˈtɪʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sur-uhp-tish-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine: a surreptitious glance.
2. acting in a stealthy way.
3. obtained by subreption; subreptitious.

BizmanUSA
09-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Hugh Dimwitt from townhall.com has demonstrated that he is a belly crawling MSM wannabe.

Watched almost all of his reports and seems if he came fresh from the local suburb weekly newpaper circuit.

Remember his face and what he does not stand for.

As for the team report duscussing on how RP was a failure in the Texas Straw Poll it would have been nice for them just to take a quick investigative look into the RP shutouts that were eligible but were excluded. They poo-poo'd the notion that it could have happened. http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/aeadbc8c-4b03-4f1a-b6b6-1093ced8b7e5

I wonder if they recorded this clip before or after they attacked the Republican media food buffet that was set up?

BizmanUSA

stevedasbach
09-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Here's another example you can use -- the Duke Lacrosse players. What would have happened to them if they had been denied their Constitutional rights to examine evidence, confront their accuser, know the charges against them, etc. They'd be rotting in an undisclosed location and Niphong (sp?) would still be prosecutor.

hard@work
09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
This is a great example of why you need to read and educate yourself on the issues and all the situations surrounding them. This man was very prepared!!

:)

Severius
09-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I've been having an online debate with a guy who says that unless and until SCOTUS says something is unconstitutional, it isn't.

For instance, that one part of the Patriot Act that was declared unconstitutional the other day by a Federal judge. The guy I'm debating says, who cares, that judge was appointed by Clinton and the decision will be overturned by the 5th circuit. Until SCOTUS decides he won't listen.

The Constitution was written for every man to understand, and uphold. Wether the powers that be "decide" that something is uncostitutional or not is pointless. It is our Constituttion, for the people, by the people, and when I decide something violates the elequent simplicity of our consititution it is just as valid a statement. These violations are not subtle, there is nothing to debate, investigate, or ponder. The Constitution is a document that simply states what the Govenment cannot do. When any branch of the Government violates the Constitutions dictates it is the right and the duty of every American citezen to stand up and stop it! Waiting for SCOTUS to decide anything is deplorably, devestatingly stupid.

stones88
09-10-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm still confused by the black helicoptor comment? What the hell does it mean?

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm still confused by the black helicoptor comment? What the hell does it mean?

I think it is a code word to say that you are conspirtcy theorist

Misesian
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvxTsgPTig0

Thanks for posting this. Seems like the reported experienced blowback first hand (Have you ever experienced blowback? Do you know anybody personally that has experienced blowback?)

This is the type of tactics we have to know about and expect from the neocons.

Though we also experience the loss of these freedoms EVERY SINGLE PAYCHECK WE RECEIVE when we can see how government allows us to keep a portion of the fruits of our labor.

Also I don't see what it matters if I personally have experienced the loss of freedoms myself because he cannot deny they are on the books now from the Patriot Act and also the Military Commissions Act.

The judge should've turned it around and asked him if he's ever been a victim of a terrorist attack, and if he knows anybody personally that has been a victim of a terrorist attack.

These neocon brownshirts are very dangerous people and we should get them to disagree with Benjamin Franklin who said that those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither (and that's what we get).

I could tell from that neocon's style of questioning upfront that he was going to do something like that. Look like he felt quite the fool when the supporter said he was a judge.