PDA

View Full Version : Help Defeat IRS in Court = Dec. 15th Money Missile!

jm1776
12-01-2008, 12:17 PM
This time we get to be proactive!!

The Bill of Rights was ratified 217 years ago on December 15, 2008. We are celebrating the event by donating $250,000 to Peter Hendrickson's defense fund.

http://www.restrictiveclauses.org/

Pete Hendrickson, historian, scholar, American patriot, staunch defender of the Rule of Law and author of Cracking The Code- The Fascinating Truth About Taxation In America is the subject of yet another in what has become a series of desperate assaults by the IRS and DOJ. This is the fifth corrupt effort by the federal government to evade the truth about the income tax that Pete has revealed, and to stem the flow of refunds that the spread of that truth has set in motion. The first three, all of which were dropped by the DOJ, alleged Peter was promoting an illegal tax shelter. The fourth, an effort to get Pete to return refunds made to him to which even the Treasury Department admits it has no claim, remains a sustained embarassment for the government as it works its way through the civil courts.

...more info on the site

Please pledge whatever you can and spread the word!

Peace&Freedom
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Pete has posted comments about this latest attack on the truth about the tax-- along with some important links-- at www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm#IRSAttack.

CtC Under Assault

A Final Escalation In The Government's Efforts To Evade The Truth About The Tax

Six years or so ago, some IRS flunky made the mistake of his or her career in refusing to accept the return filed by my wife and me, leading to my uncovering the liberating truth about the income tax. A year later, some higher-level IRS stooge did it again, taking me into court with allegations of "promoting an abusive tax shelter" by way of CtC, and promptly losing three quick cases and killing that issue permanently.

Two years after that, a still-higher-level thug pushed the agency and the DoJ to try to slow the spread of the truth about the tax by filing a "lawsuit" against my wife and me, in which the federal courts are asked to order us to testify to the government's specifications in order to create a pretense under which we could be held liable for taxes which even the Treasury Department's own internal records admit that we don't owe. This has proven to be a sustained, still-ongoing embarrassment to the agency, the DoJ, and the courts (and yet another definitive affirmation of the accuracy of what is revealed in CtC).

Now, as I got word last week, another batch of these folks is daring another, and more significant, embarrassment, by charging me with allegedly having "Willfully [made] and [subscribed] any return, statement, or other document, which contains or is verified by a written declaration that it is made under the penalties of perjury, and which he does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter." (The details can be seen here.)

At bottom of course, this assault is another effort by the government to evade the plain words of the tax statutes, and to do so at the expense of fundamental principles of due process.

In a nutshell, the proposition here is that one can be punished criminally for declining to affirmatively endorse the government's self-serving pretense about the nature of the tax. Consider: one can be punished for refraining from speaking (by "failing to file") if allegations that one has received more than the exemption amount of "income" have been made by someone on (in this case) a W-2 (and one then must also abide the certainty that whatever those allegations consist of will be taken as true and one will be taxed accordingly, suffering an adverse financial consequence of silence, as well). On the other hand, these charges against me are a de facto effort to punish me for exercising my right to testify, because I didn't simply adopt and endorse the allegations made on the W-2. The end result is the proposition that one can be punished unless one testifies to suit the government's preferences (the doing of which, not coincidentally, always results in a financial gain to the government).

I look forward with great interest to the government's attempts to carry its burden of proving that I'm wrong about the law, and what's more, that I don't (or didn't) believe what I said in my filings to be true and correct as to every material matter...

The realities of both fact and law that are involved here mean that competent management of this trial will result in a just outcome, and a really serious bloody nose for a couple of agencies whose efforts the evade the law are increasingly desperate, and erratic.

However...

That kind of management requires some specialized skills, and getting them will cost a lot of money. I hope all of you will participate. Donations for that purpose can be made here (url above), or by mail to Pete Hendrickson, 232 Oriole Rd., Commerce Twp., MI 48382.

dude58677
12-01-2008, 06:00 PM
This time we get to be proactive!!

The Bill of Rights was ratified 217 years ago on December 15, 2008. We are celebrating the event by donating $250,000 to Peter Hendrickson's defense fund.

http://www.restrictiveclauses.org/

Pete Hendrickson, historian, scholar, American patriot, staunch defender of the Rule of Law and author of Cracking The Code- The Fascinating Truth About Taxation In America is the subject of yet another in what has become a series of desperate assaults by the IRS and DOJ. This is the fifth corrupt effort by the federal government to evade the truth about the income tax that Pete has revealed, and to stem the flow of refunds that the spread of that truth has set in motion. The first three, all of which were dropped by the DOJ, alleged Peter was promoting an illegal tax shelter. The fourth, an effort to get Pete to return refunds made to him to which even the Treasury Department admits it has no claim, remains a sustained embarassment for the government as it works its way through the civil courts.

...more info on the site

Please pledge whatever you can and spread the word!

The ninth amendment is certainly a restrictive clause of the 16th amendments power to tax in that Congress does not have the power to tax for unconstitutional programs, tax for political gestures such as that everyone should pay their fair share, tax for no reason, or tax to pay off an unconstitutional debt.

The ninth amendment also limits the judicial branch the power to uphold the above illegal actions mentioned.

Danke
12-01-2008, 06:56 PM
jm1776,

Congrats on your refund!! ;)

politicsNproverbs
12-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I truly admire what guys like Irwin Schiff and Peter Hendrickson have done/are doing to expose the IRS Fraud. They must really have strong nerves for the endless paperwork and battles w/the feds.

roho76
12-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Pete is a true patriot. We should all get behind this. I will donate come 12/15.

jm1776
12-01-2008, 07:23 PM
jm1776,

Congrats on your refund!! ;)

Thanks Danke! News travels fast across forums I see. :) Makes my donation significantly sweeter!

Peace&Freedom
12-02-2008, 07:29 PM
I too will be donating, but have concerns that, given the tenacity of IRS/DOJ in reviving its court assaults on Hendrickson, they may strike gold by harping on what his tax return testimony DOESN'T include, namely correct language on the citizenship and domicile issue. The Hendrickson approach concentrates on denying any taxable activity occurred. The DOJ may counter that merely having an assigned SS number or US citizen status (which he admitted to under oath in submitting his 1040s, forms by definition designed for 'taxpayers'), constitutes 'activity' making him liable and refutes his claim of being a 'nontaxpayer.' This may become the basis for their argument that 'he didn't believe what he was saying' in submitting zeroed returns---and this may give a corrupted judge the pretext needed to help convict him. A more detailed critique of the situation is at:

http://famguardian.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1917

My own public access conversations with Hendrickson are here:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=clifton+hendrickson&emb=0#

dr. hfn
12-02-2008, 09:05 PM
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jm1776
12-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Peace&Freedom - Your support is greatly appreciated! I realize there are differences in understanding around the community. The important thing for the instant case is that we stand together.

Peace&Freedom
12-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Friendly reminder that the money missile for Hendrickson has arrived (Dec. 15).

jm1776
12-15-2008, 05:24 AM
Bump for donating!

Danke
12-15-2008, 06:11 AM
Jim, are you running this chip in?

jm1776
12-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Jim, are you running this chip in?

I created the Chipin widget pointing to Pete's Paypal account along with the site. I guess technically that is running it. I'm looking to all freedom loving Americans who believe in the Rule of Law to promote it though.

Elwar
12-15-2008, 08:56 AM
I did a zeroed out income tax return one year with the accompanied literature on why I wasn't required to pay the income tax. The IRS just sent me a letter with my taxes done for me and a bill. I gave in.

It is theft no matter how you look at it. I now pay my yearly payoff to keep the mafia off of my back, but I don't fool myself into thinking it's anything other than that.

jm1776
12-15-2008, 09:34 AM
I filed a claim for refund based on my own self assessment and the law as revealed in Pete's book (http://www.losthorizons.com/Cracking_the_Code.htm). The only thing I received from the IRS was a Treasury check for every penny claimed.

The law is fair enough if you ignore the vague, convoluted compilation of Title 26. The way the law is administered by the Executive Branch is a whole different matter.

Danke
12-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Chipped in!