PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan started to speak about RP in the debate on Drudge

wgadget
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
But Drudge immediately changed the subject to Iran.

Hm.

Cowlesy
09-09-2007, 09:27 PM
But Drudge immediately changed the subject to Iran.

Hm.

I still have not figured out Drudge's disdain for talking about Ron Paul. He's acknowledged on-air that he agrees with Ron Paul on almost everything, but doesn't think he's a leader.

My guess is Matt would catch a lot of hell from people in his conservative circles if he gave a nod to Congressman Paul. Isn't he butt-buddies with Ann Coulter?

Still, not something I'd think the gregarious Matt Drudge would care about.

Richandler
09-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Paul wouldn't be a leader, we don't need a king. We need man with sense.

max
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM
I still have not figured out Drudge's disdain for talking about Ron Paul. He's acknowledged on-air that he agrees with Ron Paul on almost everything, but doesn't think he's a leader.

My guess is Matt would catch a lot of hell from people in his conservative circles if he gave a nod to Congressman Paul. Isn't he butt-buddies with Ann Coulter?

Still, not something I'd think the gregarious Matt Drudge would care about.

Drudge is a Zionist and a Neo-con. I think his MO is to say a few nice things about RP so as not to alienate some of his fan base...and then undernine RP by ignoring him.

The hannities and the malkins will attack.

The Drudges and others will ignore....same goal...different stragetgy...I'm curious to see what Oreilly does tomorrow night.

jjschless
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM
I believe Drudge is a NeoCon. Look at his site it is pro-terror and fear.

dmitchell
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't really care about Drudge. What did Buchanan say?

wgadget
09-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Drudge was wanting to talk about the Democrats and their Spanish debate in Miami. But Buchanan said that it was the REPUBLICAN debate that was a great debate, especially the dialogue between Ron Paul and Huckabee.

Drudge said "mm," and immediately changed the subject.

I thought the Republican debate was historical, so it doesn't make sense why Drudge wouldn't want to talk about it. Fishy.

dmitchell
09-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Drudge was wanting to talk about the Democrats and their Spanish debate in Miami. But Buchanan said that it was the REPUBLICAN debate that was a great debate, especially the dialogue between Ron Paul and Huckabee.

Drudge said "mm," and immediately changed the subject.
Interesting. I have a feeling this is going to be the subject of Buchanan's next editorial.

abstrusezincate
09-09-2007, 10:10 PM
You know, I suspect more of the media than you think would want to support Ron, but we need to make him appear more viable through traditional channels. If our support gets in the double digits, people will come out of the woodwork.