PDA

View Full Version : "generated crisis" = domestic terrorism?

McDonald
12-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Has anyone else wondered if the big event is going to be some domestic terrorism? The way I see it, if we have another Oklahoma City (times [insert number here]), then that will really give the feds a reason to police us hardcore. Maybe start repealing gun laws, ect.

Sandra
12-01-2008, 08:26 AM
I believe the same thing is happening with the India incident . Lo and behold they are forming a Homeland Security type office with heavier policing powers to prevent. Either this was a poorly formulated false flag attempt or a Culumbine type deal where attackers were aiming to be celebrities.

pcosmar
12-01-2008, 08:52 AM
I followed the reported coverage of OKC bombing at the time. That was long before I had a computer.
I remember the witnesses description of the several suspects. And the reported arrest of the two patsies.
I am not, nor ever was convinced that McVey was any kind of "mastermind".

In looking through information that is available on line, I am convinced that it did not happen as reported. There is evidence of a wider conspiracy.
I think it was done with the purpose of Targeting and destroying the Patriot Movement.
It only forced it out of the mainstream, and it has survived ,though quietly.

I have become convinced that Obama's sudden and staged rise to the Presidency is also planed.
I expect that great unrest will come of it.
Whether from a staged assassination or one attempted, or possibly some other event. A patsy will be named and Martial law imposed.
The Powers that Be want to eliminate the Constitution. This would give them a chance to use those tools put in place by the Bush Admin.
Just my guess.
I truly hope I am wrong.