PDA

View Full Version : Intresting quote by Michael Schuerer

max
09-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Interesting quote by Michael Schuerer....

"The most dangerous aspect of the Israel lobby"is that it threatens free speech in America. Very few Americans will exercise their right to free speech if criticizing Israel earns them identification as an anti-Semite."

Shink
09-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Wow...guess the credibility he earned in the CIA is the only thing keeping that man from being imprisoned.

Lord Xar
09-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Its true. I mentioned this earlier, I posted to a townhall meetup group about ron paul coming to USC to speak -- someone wrote back that he is a ANTI-SEMITE and a Truther.

They couldn't validate ANYTHING they were saying but becasue he wants to stop aid, someone said that. That is precisely what this person is saying.... if you speak out against it - you get labeled. But this has always been a liberals ploy, and is now being used pretty much by everyone... LABELS.... racist, anti-semite, xenophic etc.... they do that to shut down debate... it usually works.

Shink
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Nobody has any legitimate argument against Ron, seriously. "Racist. Woman hater. Terrorist. Crazy. Idiot." Doesn't matter which label they pull out of their ass; it's still invalid and they put their head back in to breathe and walk away. It's cowardice. "I don't want to debate his stances and philosophy...I'm just insecure and like to scream out a label and go cry."