PDA

View Full Version : A rash of negative articles on Digg...

Noog
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Several times a day I do a search for "Ron Paul" on digg and look at the new articles posted. Just now there were several negative articles/blog entries in a row about RP. They had a few diggs, but not many. Just a heads up.

Cowlesy
09-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Free country. People can post their negative articles on Paul, and we'll continue to post our positive ones. :)

CMoore
09-09-2007, 08:19 PM
... Then they attack you.....

We are entering phase 3.

Elwar
09-09-2007, 08:27 PM
COINTELProAgent spends his days trying to put up false Ron Paul articles.

Apparently he is no fan of the Constitution.

American
09-09-2007, 08:30 PM
bury them if you feel this strongly about it.

Cowlesy
09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Articles that are constructive criticism of Ron Paul, I just leave alone.

But those who put up a non-factual slam piece for the SOLE purpose of getting webpage hits (ultimately the goal of posting something to the internet is to get attention through hits) ---- I bury without clicking on the link.

People just need to keep in mind that lots of people are starting to scribble all sorts of drivel about Ron Paul purely to get a boost in hits. Don't give them those hits and definitely don't take it a step further and comment on their sites.

PMatt
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
As long as the articles aren't trolling or anything, leave it alone. People have the right to disagree. Best thing to do would be to respond in the comment section.

M.Bellmore
09-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Who cares? By now, the digg crowd has made up their mind. They have been inudated with RP articles.

Eli
09-09-2007, 11:39 PM
COINTELProAgent spends his days trying to put up false Ron Paul articles.

Apparently he is no fan of the Constitution.

He's absolutely right. 95%+ of all negative ron paul articles on digg are from this single guy. He posts so many it looks like digg is flooded with them (over 14,500 articles so far! ...no joke .. one guy). He has got to be getting paid for this. I have him on my live bookmarks and anytime i visit digg i take a moment to bury all his stories.

Please Do The Same (http://www.digg.com/users/COINTELPROAgent/news/submitted) :)

This spammer has some serious vengeance against ron paul

hells_unicorn
09-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Who cares? By now, the digg crowd has made up their mind. They have been inudated with RP articles.

I didn't know about digg until recently, new people come in, the stories need to be there in order for newbies to see them.