PDA

View Full Version : Only 50 Requests??

kittyc
11-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Only 50 Requests?

After all the internet postings and pleas for people to call their Secretary of State and get the listings of the Electors from their state I am really dismayed at this. From my own state and remember one of those calls was from me. I am also the Lady Mr. Abraham spoke to in a very sarcastic manner. His attitude is that of a very superior being.
This exerpt was sent to me from the Christian Science Monitor:

Here in North Carolina, the secretary of state’s office has fielded about 50 requests for names and contact numbers of electors – all public information. The last time so many people sought to contact electors was in 2000, amid a bid to urge electors to vote for Democratic presidential nominee Al Gore, who had won the popular vote.

“Most of the world thinks this is settled except for a few conspiracy theorists,” says North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine Marshall. “In the 2000 election … Republican electors felt under siege, and I expect the Democrat electors may end up feeling the same way [this time].”

Wayne Abraham, a Democratic elector in Greensboro, N.C., says he’s received three letters – two signed, one not – and one phone call about Obama’s citizenship.

“I was surprised, but I’m not worried about it,” he says, dryly. “As I said to the lady on the phone, I figured that the Bush administration had ample opportunity to investigate Senator Obama, and if they had discovered he was not truly a citizen they … would have let us know.”

This is the mentality of the people who will put a new president in office: people we need to do better, whether or not Obama is legal is a question that needs a answer. Why all the silence? We know more about The Boogie Man than we know about the next president of this country.

The American People Demand to Know:

WHO SENT YOU???

Obama has lived for 48 years without leaving any footprints -- none! There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no paper trail -- none -- this is no accident. It is being done on purpose with Media help - but to serve whom & why???

MISSING-HIDDEN DOCUMENTS:

Original, vault copy of Certificate of Live Birth in the USA -- Not Released (1 version hidden in Hawaii, Original found in Kenya)

Certificate of Live Birth -- Released - Proven Counterfeit (www.ObamaFiles.com)

Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro adoption records -- Not released

Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Not Released

Punahou School records -- Not released

Selective Service Registration -- Released - Proven Counterfeit

Occidental College records -- Not released

Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released

Columbia College records -- Not released

Columbia thesis -- Not released

Harvard College records -- Not released

Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, Not Signed)

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public view

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state senators' records are intact)

Law practice client list -- Not released

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

WHY DON'T WE SEE ONE WORD OF THIS IN ANY OF THE MEDIA?

Love him or hate him, we all remember how the press went to great lengths to find out every move that President Bush made ... finally unable to come up with anything factual, so they created it! When their accusations were proven empty, they refused to retract one word of the fraud they perpetrated on the American people.

Dan Rather lost his job over fraudulent documents, because common people like you & me reached out and ripped CBS to pieces. They couldn't stand the loss of sponsors OR viewers!

The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin. She maintains a 91% approval rating among voters from all parties, thanks to the Internet and investigative journalists who don't work for the mainstream media.

NOW ------- The Supreme Court has scheduled a Conference for Dec 5th about Obama's

U. S. Citizenship. STILL, not a word about any of this from the Media. If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we going to sit on our hands & say not a word?

AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!

Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!

NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!

What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE YOU OUT THERE???

Submitted by: James W. von Brunn

I realize there are more than a few Obama supporters on this list but this must seem a little strange even to a staunch supporter doesn't it?

Please on Monday morning call your secretary of state, get the listing of the electors in your state and write them and follow that up with a phone call. It only takes a few minutes and will show them there needs to be answers before they install Obama in the highest office in the Country and hand over the entire country into his hands. This is our lives and security. Our Country. Our childrens future. Just call.

Now for some more good news. Did you know we have a Constitution Free Zone? Homeland Security has decided that they must have more freedom than the Constitution allows to protect our borders. They need 100 miles inland of any border which they can work freely without any constraints.. Below is the area map of the Constitution Free Zone. Now that is scary.

Notice all of Hawaii is in the Zone.

I just seem to be full of great news this week and I am sorry, I would love to write a news letter full of joy and happiness but it just isn't here. With Christmas looking us in the face I promise I will do my best to find some good news next week.

Thanksgiving was a good day for me, my son came from Florida with all the kids and Grand kids even the Great grand kids for a few days. He is a lot like his Mother I am afraid and kind of bossy. I was told right off the bat he had not driven 1000 miles with all the kids to watch his Mother on the computer or on the phone. I have been banned from the internet for the past few days and it seems like a vacation. A needed one. It was great to just laugh and hug and be with them all at once and I hold this time very dear as it may well be the last time we can all be together and free to do as we please.

I keep nagging at you all to please be stocking up on food and supplies, even my son has come around to making sure his family is taken care of, the older boys were all outside in the cold scoping out the area and how to defend it like we were going to war, Ray ( son) also left me $900 to buy more supplies so we will have enough for all of us for a while. No he knows that won't go very far and is sending more when he gets home again. The two oldest boys will be staying here for a week or so to help Tim finish a root cellar so we can store supplies out of sight. I feel like I am being a real worry wart and hope and pray each night none of these preparations will be necessary. One thing though with grocery prices going up and up we will be saving a lot of money buying now.

All of you remember one thing, I care about every one of you and your family. You have supported me through thick and thin and I appreciate it so much. I am finished with the next book about Home made medicines which will come in handy no matter what. I made a batch of the black salve which is curing now and will be ready to sell very shortly. The formulas are all in the book but for those of you that don't want to make 3 or 4 pounds of the stuff you can get it from us just as cheaply as I can make it. For those of you who keep asking me to notify you of when the book will be ready consider this the notice. I will be printing them up to order so to speak so I won't have a lot of them sitting around in the way so figure on at least a week wait for them to be shipped out. It has a lot of background on my family and how we were raised, how we survived without power, grocery stores and lots of things everyone is so accustomed to. Some day these memories may come in useful. Lets hope we don't have to go back to those times although they were happy times, innocent times and even during the war (ww11) we felt secure.

Let's all work to bring back the freedom and security we all had in years gone by. Our children deserve it.

www.rwefree.com
www.freedomisnotdead.org
www.grannywarriors.com

sidster
11-30-2008, 01:33 AM
WTP is going have two full page ads in the Chicago Tribune this
coming Monday and the following Wednesday, challenging Obama
to produce his birth certificate.

I think it is a colossal waste of money, in the sense that i don't
think it will accomplish much. I do hope that I am wrong.

politicsNproverbs
12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Would love to see those ads posted here once they are in print, if that is allowed.

And more harrowing is that Constitution Free Zone info! ;-/