PDA

View Full Version : I finally got a Zogby poll With Dr. Paul in it!!!

shrugged0106
09-09-2007, 07:33 PM
here was the exact question:

Which one of the following 2008 Presidential candidates do you think is most capable of solving America's immigration issues?

Joe Biden
Sam Brownback
Hillary Clinton
Chris Dodd
John Edwards
Rudy Giuliani
Mike Huckabee
Duncan Hunter
Dennis Kucinich
John McCain
Barack Obama
Ron Paul
Bill Richardson
Mitt Romney
Tom Tancredo
Fred Thompson
Not Sure
Other-Specify

0zzy
09-09-2007, 07:35 PM
I got two I think :). I felt special!

mtmedlin
09-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Me too.

shrugged0106
09-09-2007, 07:50 PM
and a second question so far...

Which one of the following 2008 Presidential candidates do you think is most capable of bringing stability to Iraq?

Joe Biden
Sam Brownback
Hillary Clinton
Chris Dodd
John Edwards
Rudy Giuliani
Mike Huckabee
Duncan Hunter
Dennis Kucinich
John McCain
Barack Obama
Ron Paul
Bill Richardson
Mitt Romney
Tom Tancredo
Fred Thompson
Not Sure
Other-Specify

d'anconia
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I get emails from Harris and Zogby so I'll have to actually check my email for these ones...

BrianH
09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Please post the URL so everybody doesn't have to go searching for it

Elwar
09-09-2007, 08:06 PM

http://interactive.zogby.com/pollregistration/registration/

American
09-09-2007, 08:33 PM
I dont like these polls one bit. I mean I feel like I'm telling the Govt we need another attack because I'm not afraid of terrorism. I dont think it that big of deal to begin with. I dont think I dont think it helps Dr. Paul that much but I know it gives the Govt a mini psych evaluation on myself.

I need to rethink doing this in the future.

ItsTime
09-09-2007, 08:47 PM
I dont like these polls one bit. I mean I feel like I'm telling the Govt we need another attack because I'm not afraid of terrorism. I dont think it that big of deal to begin with. I dont think I dont think it helps Dr. Paul that much but I know it gives the Govt a mini psych evaluation on myself.

I need to rethink doing this in the future.

If it is an online poll who cares, they think only unicorns and robots vote on internet polls. :D

catwoman
09-09-2007, 08:51 PM
I got that poll as well. Some of the questions had what I would consider a leading set of answers. I don't remember the specifics right now, but there were times that a none of the above option should have been available and it wasn't. I also remember a couple of questions that assume there is only one viewpoint. Like when they ask questions about OBL. All of their questions assume that he is working independently, not with our government.

American
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
If it is an online poll who cares, they think only unicorns and robots vote on internet polls. :D

LOL, yeah but they send out emails to let you know there is an online poll...

So they know its "ME"