PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with c4liberty.com

ronpaulhawaii
11-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Keep it as a personal site, to be used for various projects and worked on when I have time...
Open it up for us to work on enmasse and build into a grassroots portal to the r3volution.
Point it to CFL and use another url for projects/etc.
Other - Please explain

I think we could build a badass site. Do crazy things like elect a committee to run it:eek:.

Try to find a balance, appealing to a majority, that encompasses the widest range of ideaologies of our cross spectrum movement.:D:eek::D

There are things that can be done that the "official" site can not do.

There will always be a need for the effective places that exist. I'd like to see a place that showcases what the r3v has to offer...

newyearsrevolution08
11-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Make a grassroots site, run it and see how it goes. I am doing a grassroots site as well and hope others expand on their ideas as well. If more grassroots ideas come out full circle we won't have to simply rely and wait on other groups to do our work for us.

Not put all our eggs in one basket so to speak.

alaric
11-29-2008, 03:16 PM
if for no other reason, it uses a site name that could add to search hits.

newyearsrevolution08
11-29-2008, 03:18 PM
if for no other reason, it uses a site name that could add to search hits.

Yes indeed, we as a grassroots effort did best when we had 1,000 projects all going at the same time. No time to bitch and moan about what this group is doing or that one is doing. Everyone was just productive and doing their thing.

I say, lets get back to our grassroots and do that again but this time not stop and wait for OTHER groups to make things happen for us.

"We the people" will take our nation back as a grassroots effort I think and not organized under 1 banner.