PDA

View Full Version : Rebuild the Party

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 09:52 AM
i don't know what happened to the couple of threads on Rebuild the Party..they disappeared! I wanted to provide the link to the GOOD one...there is a lot of discussion on this thread on how to come together with the Ron Paul people. Please go check it out, join some of the groups and add your thoughts. These republicans are very open to honest discourse and finding common ground. tones

http://rebuildtheparty.ning.com/

This is not the same as the one ya'll have been going to but much better! :)

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 09:53 AM
I wanted to also mention, there is even a Campaign for Liberty group on there. tones

heavenlyboy34
11-28-2008, 09:58 AM
i don't know what happened to the couple of threads on Rebuild the Party..they disappeared! I wanted to provide the link to the GOOD one...there is a lot of discussion on this thread on how to come together with the Ron Paul people. Please go check it out, join some of the groups and add your thoughts. These republicans are very open to honest discourse and finding common ground. tones

I was hoping those threads were as dead as the gop! ;) lol

LibertyEagle
11-28-2008, 10:00 AM
I was hoping those threads were as dead as the gop! ;) lol

Why? This is the focus of the C4L.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Well, if you aren't interested in helping rebuild the gop..don't go, but there are people on this forum who ARE interested..and I posted it for those folks. tones

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 10:01 AM
I didn't realize that this forum is for libertarians only...tones

LibertyEagle
11-28-2008, 10:02 AM

They are still there, Tones. Just review your own past posts and you'll see them. Here's one:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=169863

LibertyEagle
11-28-2008, 10:04 AM
I didn't realize that this forum is for libertarians only...tones

It's not, but remember that traditional conservatism has a good bit of libertarianism in its foundation.

heavenlyboy34
11-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Well, if you aren't interested in helping rebuild the gop..don't go, but there are people on this forum who ARE interested..and I posted it for those folks. tones

Oky doky. Sowwy. ~hug~

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 10:12 AM
It's alright heavenly...tones

freedom-maniac
11-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Interesting. I clicked on that link, and I saw a big swastika on the home page (and by swastika I mean elephant) and I moved my cursor towards the X in the top right hand corner.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Well...the above post is the kind of nonsense you WON"T find on Rebuild the Party...thank God. Mature and honest discourse only for people who really want to accomplish something. I am bumping in case reasonable people on this forum want to go participate. tones

klamath
11-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks tones for the link. I added my comments.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 04:11 PM
YW Klamath..is it snowin in Klamath Falls? tones

acptulsa
11-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I expect that there is more destruction that must occur before any meaningful rebuilding can occur. Toward that end, one wonders how well we can do with Romney and Huckabee supporters. I honestly do think that this is our easiest and fastest path in the long run. I might have thought differently had Barr not spent the last year trashing the LP and Baldwin the last year offering the faithful something more appetizing. As it stands, I think we do need to finish what we started.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Well...there are a lot of republicans who know something is wrong with the party...even more now. We are finding common ground. Number 1, the Constitution.. 2. Limited Government, 3. Fiscal Responsibility / Balanced Budgets 4. States Rights. Those seem to be the 4 at the top of the list so far. The consensus for most is to pull back to the right not move to the left. There are a couple of them talkin like that, one is a gay guy (of course) who feels the GOP should move more center...and some of the minority folks just can't get their head around limited government...sigh. But we are making headway. I feel good about it. tones

klamath
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
YW Klamath..is it snowin in Klamath Falls? tones

Colder but no snow.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 07:08 PM
I've been up there several times for the Snowflake Festival parade..not a flake anywhere..but drizzlin rain and colllldddd...tones

dr. hfn
12-02-2008, 09:07 PM
lets cream them for mother fing good!

tonesforjonesbones
12-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Well, no. lol. We are making headway over there. Finding common ground and making a plan. We've pretty much hashed out the "deal breakers", and the group leader is going to put it all together, and he has been in contact with Ron Paul's office, and will be meeting with Dr. Paul shortly to present it to him. Hopefully, he will add or take away...but it actually looks real good, and I think Ron Paul will approve. It's been a real meeting of minds. I am VERY hopeful. Tones

Agent Chameleon
12-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Glad that there is something constructive going on rather than "f**k the whole system, moar anarchy rawr!".

orafi
12-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Glad that there is something constructive going on rather than "f**k the whole system, moar anarchy rawr!".

TRUcCK NUTZ!!!!

tonesforjonesbones
12-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Bump!