PDA

View Full Version : WeAreChange's Best Video yet! (Nothing to do with 911)

ClayTrainor
11-28-2008, 09:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOajflWRmzU

:eek:

Obama is going to be tested!

The One
11-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Pretty good.....some of it was crap.

ClayTrainor
11-28-2008, 09:51 AM
Pretty good.....some of it was crap.

care to elaborate on what you thought was crap?

The One
11-28-2008, 09:54 AM
care to elaborate on what you thought was crap?

Sure, the insinuation that the group of black kids doing their silly little line-step chanting thing is some sort of militant Obama-group. I've seen that video before in its original context. It's a bunch of kids looking like dumbasses, nothing more.

ClayTrainor
11-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Sure, the insinuation that the group of black kids doing their silly little line-step chanting thing is some sort of militant Obama-group. I've seen that video before in its original context. It's a bunch of kids looking like dumbasses, nothing more.

yea, good point. They played that clip alongside a Nazi clip too, so it's pretty obvious what they were implying.

The video does a good job of showing how Obama has changed his rhetoric, who his mentors are and what they are saying about the world.

Danke
11-28-2008, 11:27 AM
yea, good point. They played that clip alongside a Nazi clip too, so it's pretty obvious what they were implying.

Well, they also played it along with Obama talking about building a civilian corp bigger, stronger and better funded than the US military. Looks like those kids would be the targeted recruits.

me3
11-28-2008, 01:07 PM
I wish they would turn down the music. Ruins parts of it.

It's still not something I can send to closed minded sheeple. It's just a softer pander to the same crowd.

UnReconstructed
11-28-2008, 05:25 PM
i thought it was good

pacelli
11-28-2008, 06:38 PM
At ~7:20 in the video, 9/11 is mentioned in Luke's ridiculous question to Zbigniew Brzezinski. Clearly Luke asked the question just to prove he could ask it, perhaps also a bit of thrill seeking, as the full scene from "Truth Rising" demonstrates. They probably should have edited out Luke running from the theatre and emphatically laughing and celebrating to the camera how he was able to get away.

I agree about the music, I couldn't hear much of what was actually said. The editing of this youtube clip made some great points about Obama, specifically his foreign policy reversal.

Flashing words up on the screen that are not the same words you are hearing is extremely difficult to parse out, and is also one of the supposed subliminal mind control tactics used by the "enemies" of the truth movement.