PDA

View Full Version : India = Obama's 9/11?

DFF
11-28-2008, 07:01 AM
Seems like it. During his campaign, he spoke about shifting U.S. focus away from Iraq, and towards Afghanistan and Pakistan, and lo and behold, the day before the ultimate water cooler conversation, Thanksgiving, an attack is carried out by extremists whom the MSM media are now trying to connect to - drum roll please, Pakistan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27949496/

RonPaul_voter
11-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Seems like it. During his campaign, he spoke about shifting U.S. focus away from Iraq, and towards Afghanistan and Pakistan, and lo and behold, the day before the ultimate water cooler conversation, Thanksgiving, an attack is carried out by extremists whom the MSM media are now trying to connect to - drum roll please, Pakistan.

What does this have to do with 9/11?

DFF
11-28-2008, 07:26 AM
Like 9/11, it's an excuse to justify the expansion of U.S. imperialism.

Sandra
11-28-2008, 08:02 AM
I think India has made it plain they will undertake all their own commando needs.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/All_Jewish_hostages_in_India_are_1128.html

Dorfsmith
11-28-2008, 08:58 AM

It's a good thought but it would take more than an attack in India to get the American people to support a full scale invasion of Pakistan. If Obama does have something planned it will be something closer to home.

lodge939
11-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Like 9/11, it's an excuse to justify the expansion of U.S. imperialism.
What are you talking about?

Dorfsmith
11-28-2008, 09:05 AM
What are you talking about?

Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq.

Roxi
11-28-2008, 09:13 AM
LMAO, having fun yet?

i know exactly what you mean, and yes, nothing has been on the news in 2 days other than this, they are making a big deal out of it, and other things are too suspicious like the reporter hopping on his bad leg.... something big is going to come of this.... im not sure what yet but its coming.

Peace&Freedom
11-28-2008, 10:10 AM
LMAO, having fun yet?

i know exactly what you mean, and yes, nothing has been on the news in 2 days other than this, they are making a big deal out of it, and other things are too suspicious like the reporter hopping on his bad leg.... something big is going to come of this.... im not sure what yet but its coming.

What Really Happened's take:

"As usual, a "never before heard of" group is claiming responsibility. FOX News is also reporting that the "terrorists" at the tourist hotel were specifically searching for people with American passports.

This reeks of a false-flag attack to get the US into another war."

"Okay, here are the reasons I think this is a false-flag operation.

1. Brand new terror groups have tight budgets. This group, the "Deccan Muhajedeen" (sounds like a sports team, like Cleveland Indians or Cincinnati Pirates) appears from nowhere with a large force, fully automatic weapons, grenades, and intelligence resources on the scale of a nation state.

2. FOX News and CNN are now both reporting that the "terrorists" who took hostages at the Oberoi hotel were specifically seeking people with US and British passports. So, regardless of whatever the "Deccan Muhajedeen" claims their objective may be, the real agenda is to provoke a British and US response.

3. The timing is suspect, occurring just when Bush needs an excuse to kick off one more war for Obama to have to deal with and certainly convenient timing for Israel, which sees Obama as far less likely to engage in more wars for Israel. And, for the last several; weeks Israel has been starving Gaza mercilessly, in advance of an obvious military action, and has kept reporters and even the Papel Envoy out of Gaza."

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Look, Indians don't give a damn about Uncle Sam and its foreign policy. Take your false-flag shit to somewhere else. India gets hit by terrorism MORE than ANY country in the world - more than Israel.

DFF
11-28-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm don't believe this is a false-flag operation. What I think is that it's most likely sponsored by CIA/MI6/ISI. Regardless of who funded these attacks, the timing and fact that the MSM's trying to make a tie-in with Pakistan, which again, is in Obama's cross hairs, is highly suspicious.

rational thinker
11-28-2008, 10:34 AM
I agree with the OP.

DFF
11-28-2008, 10:44 AM
What Really Happened's take:

"As usual, a "never before heard of" group is claiming responsibility. FOX News is also reporting that the "terrorists" at the tourist hotel were specifically searching for people with American passports.

This reeks of a false-flag attack to get the US into another war."

"Okay, here are the reasons I think this is a false-flag operation.

1. Brand new terror groups have tight budgets. This group, the "Deccan Muhajedeen" (sounds like a sports team, like Cleveland Indians or Cincinnati Pirates) appears from nowhere with a large force, fully automatic weapons, grenades, and intelligence resources on the scale of a nation state.

2. FOX News and CNN are now both reporting that the "terrorists" who took hostages at the Oberoi hotel were specifically seeking people with US and British passports. So, regardless of whatever the "Deccan Muhajedeen" claims their objective may be, the real agenda is to provoke a British and US response.

3. The timing is suspect, occurring just when Bush needs an excuse to kick off one more war for Obama to have to deal with and certainly convenient timing for Israel, which sees Obama as far less likely to engage in more wars for Israel. And, for the last several; weeks Israel has been starving Gaza mercilessly, in advance of an obvious military action, and has kept reporters and even the Papel Envoy out of Gaza."

I concur with everything you say, sans the false-flag. I don't think India would attack itself, especially it's economic sector. But then again, you never know. False-flag operations have been a mainstay of starting wars for centuries.

StilesBC
11-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Please, do yourselves a favour and visit generationaldynamics.com and it's forums to read someone who has an unbiased understanding of the situation at hand between India, Pakistan, Tibet and China.

I find it very suspicious how such an armed force was able to just saunter into one of the biggest cities in the world, possessing enough ammunition to battle security forces for at least 2 days. The story is, they hijacked a fishing boat and used dinghies to get ashore before spreading out around the city wielding AK-47s. The sophistication of these attacks implies serious informational capital and planning.

But implying that this has any connection to Obama seems pretty far-fetched to anyone with a non America-centric worldview.

lodge939
11-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Take your fucking tinfoil hat off, please.

Peace&Freedom
11-28-2008, 12:12 PM
I concur with everything you say, sans the false-flag. I don't think India would attack itself, especially it's economic sector. But then again, you never know. False-flag operations have been a mainstay of starting wars for centuries.

A false flag doesn't necessarily mean a particular country did it to itself, it means SOME country or entity engineered or sponsored a phony attack. The new incident seems to be a set up to provide a pretext for the US and UK to claim "they have an interest" in "their terrorism problem" and thus force India into serving a base for an attack on Pakistan. It also throws attention off the US's illegal bombings inside Pakistan territory.

lodge939
11-28-2008, 12:22 PM
A false flag doesn't necessarily mean a particular country did it to itself, it means SOME country or entity engineered or sponsored a phony attack. The new incident seems to be a set up to provide a pretext for the US and UK to claim "they have an interest" in "their terrorism problem" and thus force India into serving a base for an attack on Pakistan. It also throws attention off the US's illegal bombings inside Pakistan territory.http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u268/explodesniff/tinfoil-hat.jpg
Explain how the US and UK need India as a base to attack Pakistan when they already have Afghanistan as the perfect base from which to carry out such an operation.

Peace&Freedom
11-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Explain how the US and UK need India as a base to attack Pakistan when they already have Afghanistan as the perfect base from which to carry out such an operation.

They need cover or the appearance of LEGITIMACY. They need it to pull the wool over gullibility gomers like you.

lodge939
11-28-2008, 01:07 PM
They need cover or the appearance of LEGITIMACY. They need it to pull the wool over gullibility gomers like you.OF COURSE. IT'S SO CLEAR TO ME NOW. The CIA backed by Darth Vader hired 40 pakistani terrorists (actually jews in brownface) to kill Indians so the US could launch an invasion of their ally Pakistan from India under cover of protecting Indians from pakistani terrorists (which were funded by martians) so they could steal Pakistan's (non-existent) oil.

You have opened my eyes.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 01:13 PM
They need cover or the appearance of LEGITIMACY. They need it to pull the wool over gullibility gomers like you.

Look, I'm from India (although I live here now) and I know the situation very well. This has nothing to do with ANY false-flag crap. Stop "justifying" with all sorts of conspiracy theories.

Terror attacks are a monthly event in India. But nobody gives a crap because it's a "developing", 3rd world country. Now, this time, along with Indians, few foreigners (including Americans, Israelis) also died, that's why you are seeing it on CNN/FOX/MSNBC 24/7.

India doesn't give a crap about CIA/US/MI6 policies, strategies, vendettas and operations. India's RAW won't let CIA et al. pull stuff like this in India. In fact CIA tried to infiltrate RAW, see this -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabinder_Singh

India's foreign policy is based on non-intervention just like Ron Paul says - total Gandhian-style. Neither we preach or let others help pull stuff like this in other countries - forget about India!

Sigh :(

t0rnado
11-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Are your tin foil hats lined with any proof to back up the crap that you're spewing? No, they aren't and you nutcases are all just making assumptions to make yourselves look insightful on the internet.

You guys only have one level of cynicism. You demand proof from the government, while you can't prove any of your claims.

Past False-Flag Operations aren't proof for this one. Maybe spewing your shit makes you feel more secure. Maybe it makes you feel like you know what's going on. In the end, you're the equivalent of some homeless guy preaching about Jesus coming back.

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Look, Indians don't give a damn about Uncle Sam and its foreign policy. Take your false-flag shit to somewhere else. India gets hit by terrorism MORE than ANY country in the world - more than Israel.

So you speak for all Indians huh?

When the MSM makes a big deal about it then you have to wonder about who really did it. The elite do nothing by chance, it is all planned.

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 01:29 PM
In the end, you're the equivalent of some homeless guy preaching about Jesus coming back.

He is coming back.

DFF
11-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Lmfao!!! :D

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 01:33 PM
India's foreign policy is based on non-intervention just like Ron Paul says - total Gandhian-style. Neither we preach or let others help pull stuff like this in other countries - forget about India!

Sigh :(

Yeah India is a good little country and doesn't have any corruption. LOL! You are funny dude.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 01:34 PM
So you speak for all Indians huh?

When the MSM makes a big deal about it then you have to wonder about who really did it. The elite do nothing by chance, it is all planned.

All Indians speak for me. They have been hurt time and again by Islamic terrorists - thanks to Pakistan.

Forget the MSM. If you don't know jack shit about the complicated history of the sub-continent, there's no point raising all such inane false-flag crap.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Yeah India is a good little country and doesn't have any corruption. LOL! You are funny dude.

I didn't say India is a good-little country, it's just that all these false-flag crap needs to be thrown into a trash can.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 01:38 PM
This Alex Jones crowd (partly responsible for upsetting Ron Paul's campaign by the way!) should seriously use their brains properly before calling every crisis as CIA-led.

lodge939
11-28-2008, 01:40 PM
This Alex Jones crowd (partly responsible for upsetting Ron Paul's campaign by the way!) should seriously use their brains properly before calling every crisis as CIA-led.
Agreed. A lot of people were turned off his candidacy because of this vocal minority of tinfoil hatters.

DFF
11-28-2008, 01:42 PM
it's just that all these false-flag crap needs to be thrown into a trash can

What an ironic statement coming from the self-proclaimed "professional neo-con catcher." :rolleyes:

Peace&Freedom
11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Terror attacks are a monthly event in India. But nobody gives a crap because it's a "developing", 3rd world country. Now, this time, along with Indians, few foreigners (including Americans, Israelis) also died, that's why you are seeing it on CNN/FOX/MSNBC 24/7.

You're confirming my point. INDIA isn't blowing this story up, the western media is. Did the previous incidents involve a force able to confront the police for days? PLEASE THINK. A sophisticated op, by a newbie group going out of their way to find Americans and Brits? Smells like somebody taking an existing internal terrorism situation as a backdrop to do a bigger false flag, ratcheting up Western pressure to make India concede it's more of a regional and global situation, and join in with the West against their 'common' Al Qaeda problem.

More Background:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-forced-to-backtrack-on-al-qaeda-link-to-mumbai-attacks.html

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 01:50 PM
What an ironic statement coming from the self-proclaimed "professional neo-con catcher." :rolleyes:

DO YOU know anything/everything about the present situation in the South Asian sub-continent? Or you just like throwing rhetoric here and there hoping that something will stick to the wall?

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 01:55 PM
You're confirming my point. INDIA isn't blowing this story up, the western media is. Did the previous incidents involve a force able to confront the police for days? PLEASE THINK. A sophisticated op, by a newbie group going out of their way to find Americans and Brits? Smells like somebody taking an existing internal terrorism situation as a backdrop to do a bigger false flag, ratcheting up Western pressure to make India concede it's more of a regional and global situation, and join in with the West against their 'common' Al Qaeda problem.

More Background:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-forced-to-backtrack-on-al-qaeda-link-to-mumbai-attacks.html

Hey, now, if everybody wants to act like arm chair generals, then I'm game :)

Considering , Barack Obama & Co. = CFR (which I agree and is true). The last thing he would want is a new crisis out of nowhere so that people will question his foreign affairs experience - even though he is surrounded by all those CFR, experienced hawks. BO&CO doesn't want any sort of external interference the moment he takes the office on January 21st. It's like shooting yourself in the head. He doesn't know jackshit about India-Pakistan relationship with regards to Kashmir and he doesn't want to (and can't afford to) make any mistakes in the first year itself.

I recommend all the generals to lurk here : http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4477

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I didn't say India is a good-little country, it's just that all these false-flag crap needs to be thrown into a trash can.

Why? Because according to you false flags can't happen in India?

You haven't given us any reason to believe that. If false flags can happen in the USA, they can happen anywhere. If they are done right, even the most cynical won't know it was a false flag operation.

What is more important here is not who done it or was financing it, but who is promoting it as India's 9/11. We know who they are without a doubt and we know why they are promoting it as well.

DFF
DO YOU know anything/everything about the present situation in the South Asian sub-continent?

No. But I do know the philosophy of Neoconservatism goes together with preemptive war like hungry cats and goldfish.

StateofTrance
And yes, considering how Indian politicians are and how India's foreign policy propagates, India is NOT going to attack Pakistan in any way, shape or form. It's not going to happen. Forget about surgical strikes.

If CIA wanted to start a war with India and Pakistan, it has to be more than just the "usual" terror attacks in India. People in India die all the time. Even this time, it's nothing special. It's common there. It's just that the western media is making a big deal out of it because some foreigners died in the midst. Otherwise, no one here would care a tad bit.

But, then again, CIA starting a war between India and Pakistan is like messing up everything. They don't want that, they can't start that.

BlackTerrel
11-28-2008, 02:02 PM

Even Al Jazeera is linking it to Pakistan.. Man the MSM is one well oiled machine :rolleyes:

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 02:02 PM
No. But I do know the philosophy of Neoconservatism goes together with preemptive war like hungry cats and goldfish.

Please read my post above.

Indians won't start any war. The current government is liberal/Democrat types. They are cats.

DFF
11-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Indians won't start any war.

*Yoda voice* "So certain are you?"

Seriously, India probably won't, but the U.S. - 'nother story.

"We now are a nation known to start war. We feel compelled because of our insecurity to go and attack these countries to maintain our empire." - Ron Paul

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 02:12 PM
It's just that the western media is making a big deal out of it because some foreigners died in the midst. Otherwise, no one here would care a tad bit.

Now you are speaking for all Americans?

Not this American.

I care about people being attacked and killed for no reason other than their religion or their social status no matter where it happens. The western media is a making a big deal about it not because westerners died, but because it suits their agendas.

Peace&Freedom
11-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey, now, if everybody wants to act like arm chair generals, then I'm game :)

Considering , Barack Obama & Co. = CFR (which I agree and is true). The last thing he would want is a new crisis out of nowhere so that people will question his foreign affairs experience - even though he is surrounded by all those CFR, experienced hawks. BO&CO doesn't want any sort of external interference the moment he takes the office on January 21st. It's like shooting yourself in the head. He doesn't know jackshit about India-Pakistan relationship with regards to Kashmir and he doesn't want to (and can't afford to) make any mistakes in the first year itself.

Gamer (or Gomer), you rebutted a point I didn't make--who said Obama was behind the false flag? Obama's not in charge yet, the Bushites/Neocons still are. It's the current gang who's more likely to be involved, and thus more motivated to make life difficult for the incoming Prez, should he have even a drop of real non-interventionist sentiment in him.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 02:15 PM
*Yoda voice* "So certain are you?"

Seriously, India probably won't, but the U.S. - 'nother story.

"We now are a nation known to start war. We feel compelled because of our insecurity to go and attack these countries to maintain our empire." - Ron Paul

I can see where you coming from - being a RP supporter myself. But, you need to understand the situation between India and Pakistan is totally different.

India's parliament got attacked in 2001, what happened? Nothing. :D

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Even Al Jazeera is linking it to Pakistan.. Man the MSM is one well oiled machine :rolleyes:

Yes they are. You have no idea how deep their reach goes. No idea at all.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Gamer (or Gomer), you rebutted a point I didn't make--who said Obama was behind the false flag? Obama's not in charge yet, the Bushites/Neocons still are. It's the current gang who's more likely to be involved, and thus more motivated to make life difficult for the incoming Prez, should he have even a drop of real non-interventionist sentiment in him.

You think Obama != Neo-con? haha..They are part and parcel of the same parents.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 02:24 PM
All the CFR/Brookings-types are going on air saying how these terrorists are "home-grown" etc and that they are Indian Muslims dissatisfied with the govt. etc etc. They don't want to accept/admit that these terrorists are totally Pakistan-sponsored/backed or financed.

As DFF says, if US really wanted to start a war, then they would have spread their hawks on air going offensive, like linking these attackers with Al-Qaeda and what not. But they are not doing that. You know why? It comes back to Obama and CFR. They can't handle all this pressure now - because Obama has ZERO experience.

DFF
11-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Back to ol' Obama for a second, Ron Paul specifically said he was 1)a fraud and 2)would expand the war once he got into office. These attacks are the precursor, the seed that will sew the U.S.'s repositioning the war on "terror" with the new focus being upon Pakistan, so we can find the corpse of Bin-Laden.

RickyJ
11-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Back to ol' Obama for a second, Ron Paul specifically said he was 1)a fraud and 2)would expand the war once he got into office. These attacks are the precursor, the seed that will sew the U.S.'s repositioning the war on "terror" with the new focus being upon Pakistan, so we can find the corpse of Bin-Laden.

Pakistan is Israel's number one threat. Why? Because unlike Iran they already have nuclear weapons. That's why Obama wants to take on Pakistan, his Jewish masters have told him so. They are willing to risk a nuclear war to eliminate a threat. And the ADL can go suck an egg as well as you whiners and complainers.

Peace&Freedom
11-28-2008, 03:47 PM
You think Obama != Neo-con? haha..They are part and parcel of the same parents.

The elite establishment has two divisions, the US-eastern Rockefeller and neo con gang, who favor US-led interventionism/globalism and confronting Russia, and the Euro-'realist' elite who favor UN-led interventionism/globalism, and confronting China. Both ends agree on using Israel as a hammer to beat the Arab/Muslim world into compliance. Obama tilts more towards the 'realist' CFR group.

BlackTerrel
11-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Now you are speaking for all Americans?

Not this American.

I care about people being attacked and killed for no reason other than their religion or their social status no matter where it happens. The western media is a making a big deal about it not because westerners died, but because it suits their agendas.

Why don't they cover this then? They won't even give it a blurb...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=170398

BlackTerrel
11-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Pakistan is Israel's number one threat. Why? Because unlike Iran they already have nuclear weapons. That's why Obama wants to take on Pakistan, his Jewish masters have told him so. They are willing to risk a nuclear war to eliminate a threat. And the ADL can go suck an egg as well as you whiners and complainers.

With supporters like you it's amazing Ron Paul didn't win the nomination.

DFF
11-28-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm not anti-semitic, but I am not blind regarding the tremendous influence Israel has over U.S. foreign policy.

Their propaganda goaded us into Iraq in 2003, and almost did the same earlier this year against Iran.

They want us to fight their wars for them.

If they were attacked (which would never happen in a gazillion years considering how potent their military is) and genuinely needed help, fine.

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

But going and starting preemptive wars on their behalf - fuck that shit.

They can do the dirty work themselves.

sevin
11-28-2008, 08:09 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/cat2rq0.gif (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/cat2rq0.gif)

damania
11-28-2008, 08:52 PM
All I can say is it's a welcome relief for the politicians to have the focus shift from their corruption and poor economic performance. Brings people back into the politicians' arms.

Why not allow something like to have happen? I mean this batch of politicians have integrity, don't they?

ItsTime
11-28-2008, 08:55 PM
hold onto your hats. Obama WILL be tested. History tells us so. This is nothing.

Roxi
11-28-2008, 09:34 PM

exactly, so why are they making such a huge deal of this one?
and

what makes you think indians giving a damn has any relevance to whether or not our government would pull a false flag op?

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Here you go ..One fucker captured alive :

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=MM&BaseHref=MMIR/2008/11/29&PageLabel=1&EntityId=Ar00100&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 09:44 PM
exactly, so why are they making such a huge deal of this one?
and

what makes you think indians giving a damn has any relevance to whether or not our government would pull a false flag op?

Read my previous posts in this thread. Thanks.

StateofTrance
11-28-2008, 09:49 PM
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Daily/skins/MM/navigator.asp?Daily=MMIR&login=default

idiom
11-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Wooo Bomb India back to the Stone-age!!! (four weeks ago or so.)

DFF
11-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Well, apparently the siege at the Taj Mahal Hotel is over. Now watch how Obama, on behalf of his corporate masters, twists this event, and convinces damn near everyone in the U.S. it was all Pakistan's doing. He'll probably mention it during his first address to the nation, if not before. I can here him now: "As we've seen with the deadly attacks in India, the war on terror is an ongoing global threat, and the United States, the beacon of freedom, must stand firm in the face of such evil, lest we face similar attacks here at home."

BlackTerrel
11-28-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm not anti-semitic, but I am not blind regarding the tremendous influence Israel has over U.S. foreign policy.

Blaming Jews and Israel on a thread about a Muslim attack on primarily Hindus is anti-semitic. If you talk about Israel in thread where it's relevant that's all well and good. When you just blame Jews no matter what happens (like here) I have to question your motives.

I've been here for a very short time and too many posters here are obsessed with Jews. Mossad this, the holocaust never happened in another thread, too many Jews in Congress in another.

I came here to see what RP was about. I'll be honest I actually liked what I saw at first, but after this incident in Mumbai my view of y'all has changed.

lodge939
11-29-2008, 04:56 AM
Blaming Jews and Israel on a thread about a Muslim attack on primarily Hindus is anti-semitic. If you talk about Israel in thread where it's relevant that's all well and good. When you just blame Jews no matter what happens (like here) I have to question your motives.

I've been here for a very short time and too many posters here are obsessed with Jews. Mossad this, the holocaust never happened in another thread, too many Jews in Congress in another.

I came here to see what RP was about. I'll be honest I actually liked what I saw at first, but after this incident in Mumbai my view of y'all has changed.You haven't heard? Everything that happens in the world is a CIA/Joooooooooo plot. :rolleyes:

DFF
11-29-2008, 06:56 AM
I never blamed the Jews for anything in India. I just stated the obvious - for such a small group of people, they wield a tremendous amount of influence over both foreign and U.S. domestic policy.

I'm sorry if you find this fact uncomfortable, but I'm a realist and this is reality.

Disliking an entire race of people is racism.

Disliking certain individuals because they've done some pretty evil shit that's severely hurt our country (see: Greenspan, Alan) is another.

Count me in the latter camp.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

From MSNBC.Com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/)

Surviving militant reportedly says gang aimed to kill 5,000 people in "Indian 9/11"

Hmm....

moostraks
11-29-2008, 09:41 AM

Been out of the loop the last few days, but think you are on to something. CNN just had a "expert" on who said this will be a defining issue for the countries of India, Pakistan, and the US. ??? Why are we supposed to be in the dynamics of this issue that India is having with terrorists? Does the world understand we are broke?Will our own government realize this anytime soon? If they were looking for British passports as well why aren't they being brought up as part of the equation?

It just reeks of convenient that Obama wants to have a more aggressive stance in Pakistan/Afghanistan and MSM would come up with "experts" claiming neccessity for American intervention. Using the map, seems like a convenient seaside location to use as a staging ground for something larger in that area. Further inland, and I would be less inclined to think that the US would be profiting off this matter.

We have had Pakistan ticked off with us for our drone missions, looks like we will be using this as vindication for those issues being put before the UN regarding the legality of those drone missions. How many americans will be aware of or recall these missions and connect the dots as blowback? Does seem pretty interesting that they could stage such a seige without someone being very verbal as to their participation in the matter.