11-28-2008, 03:25 AM
http://washblade.com/2008/11-21/news/national/13623.cfm

Kludge
11-28-2008, 03:29 AM
Real change is appointing transgenders.

freedom-maniac
11-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Wow, what a sell-out.

Obama first campaigns saying gays don't have the right to be married, (but they can have a "civil union" according to him, as if he's God or someone qualified to make that decision) and now he just appoints some gays to his team to make up for it.

(Plus most of them were involved in the Bush and Clinton administrations...I see he's really working on the Change)

constituent
11-28-2008, 10:55 AM
i thought "god hates ****?"

the messiah's actions are causing me much confusion.

yongrel
11-28-2008, 10:56 AM
So?

This is a stupid thread.

Monolithic
11-28-2008, 11:12 AM
who cares?

freedom-maniac
11-28-2008, 12:33 PM
who cares?

For as horrible as Obama is, he is at least showing to the world that we in America tolerate gays, and don't stone them to death.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Are there names, Sleepy, Dopy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Doc, Happy and Moe? tones (I forgot the other two, so I improvised) :)

muh_roads
11-28-2008, 01:46 PM
So?

This is a stupid thread.

Agreed.

Madison
11-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Not much different than the in-the-closet gays in the Bush administration.

constituent
11-28-2008, 02:29 PM
For as horrible as Obama is, he is at least showing to the world that we in America tolerate gays, and don't stone them to death.

speak for yourself, i stone 100,000 gays a year.

newyearsrevolution08
11-28-2008, 02:41 PM
"The Gays"

lol

is that like

"The Blacks"
"The Women"

We tolerate the blacks
We tolerate the women

Can't we just call them people? Or do we need to make sure and classify them as something other then people?

Sounds like bullshit to me either way.

Matt Collins
11-28-2008, 04:24 PM
For as horrible as Obama is, he is at least showing to the world that we in America tolerate gays, and don't stone them to death.I think it looks like pandering to me..

Mesogen
11-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Karl Rove said that Obama and Ken Mehlman were "good friends" in college.

tonesforjonesbones
11-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Obama is a bi sexual. Remember Larry Sinclair and Donald Young? He already took back his promise to get rid of "don't ask don't tell" in the military lol. he's a joker...tones

Conservative Christian
11-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Real change is appointing transgenders.

As well as nominating/appointing a large number of Clinton administration retreads. :D

Same old losers, different administration.

Yep, "real" change! :rolleyes: :p

Theocrat
11-28-2008, 06:32 PM
http://washblade.com/2008/11-21/news/national/13623.cfm

He is such an immoral man.

Nate K
11-28-2008, 10:09 PM

Are gay animals also immoral?

nodope0695
11-28-2008, 10:23 PM
So is that three couples, and a tolken single?

newyearsrevolution08
11-28-2008, 11:27 PM

gay animals?

are you really trying to start a debate about this?

Nate K
11-28-2008, 11:33 PM
gay animals?

are you really trying to start a debate about this?

I would, yes.

M House
11-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Doubt it could suck more than the last team.....

ROFLMFAO

devil21
11-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Larry Sinclair?

Ive never been convinced that the guy was a liar.

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 04:29 PM

There are no "gay animals." Besides, that is simply a red herring (http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/red-herring.html) in this thread topic.

freedom-maniac
11-29-2008, 05:35 PM

What makes him immoral (in particular regards to this incident. I know there are plenty of other reasons)?

M House
11-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Actually you guys watch the discovery channel or nature channel. Males will mount males in some species and females with females so it's not like thats unheard of at all. Just cuz you don't wanna do it doesn't mean there isn't someone or something else doing it right now.

freedom-maniac
11-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Actually you guys watch the discovery channel or nature channel. Males will mount males in some species and females with females so it's not like thats unheard of at all. Just cuz you don't wanna do it doesn't mean there isn't someone or something else doing it right now.

Just because animals do it doesn't mean that it isn't immoral. Animals kill each other quite often, yet it is still immoral for a human to kill another human.

I'm not saying that is immoral, but this particular argument doesn't help your case.

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 06:02 PM
What makes him immoral (in particular regards to this incident. I know there are plenty of other reasons)?

Obama has no regards for considering the moral integrity and worth of those he appoints to public offices, as our Founders did. He simply does not fear God by heeding His commands to choose righteous and holy leaders to positions of authority (i.e., Exodus 18:21 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2018:21;&version=9;)). Yet, he calls himself a "Christian." That's what makes him such an immoral person in this incident.

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 06:06 PM

I'd be interested to know whether those behaviors are just based on some level of confusion on the part of the animal trying to mate (due to difficulty of scent, wrong perception of another sex's adaptation features, etc.). I don't think those cases are intentional homosexual behaviors, as is the case with some humans.

Kludge
11-29-2008, 06:08 PM
I'd be interested to know whether those behaviors are just based on some level of confusion on the part of the animal trying to mate (due to difficulty of scent, wrong perception of another sex's adaptation features, etc.). I don't think those cases are intentional homosexual behaviors, as is the case with some humans.

wtf is accidental human homosexual behavior?

freedom-maniac
11-29-2008, 06:09 PM
Obama has no regards for considering the moral integrity and worth of those he appoints to public offices, as our Founders did. He simply does not fear God by heeding His commands to choose righteous and holy leaders to positions of authority (i.e., Exodus 18:21 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2018:21;&version=9;)). Yet, he calls himself a "Christian." That's what makes him such an immoral person in this incident.

Really? And George Washington appointed the most moral people to his administration?

Hamilton, who had an affair with his wife,

and Jefferson who fathered children with his slaves?

The Bible makes a great history book, but there are better ones out there.

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 06:12 PM

I implied that humans are intentional when they participate in homosexual behavior. I was considering that those animals who supposedly engage in homosexual acts are only doing it by accident. Does that make sense?

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Really? And George Washington appointed the most moral people to his administration?

Hamilton, who had an affair with his wife,

and Jefferson who fathered children with his slaves?

The Bible makes a great history book, but there are better ones out there.

You're right. None of our Founders were morally perfect, as none of us are today. But I'll tell you one thing. They would never have appointed any ****** to a public office, for that was still considered a crime against nature back in their time, as it was taught by the Scriptures.

freedom-maniac
11-29-2008, 06:24 PM
You're right. None of our Founders were morally perfect, as none of us are today. But I'll tell you one thing. They would never have appointed any ****** to a public office, for that was still considered a crime against nature back in their time, as it was taught by the Scriptures.

I here this condemnation of gays as if they were some sort of subhuman monstrosity. It eminates often from right-wing conservatives, and I often wonder what ever happened to,

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." (Matt. 7:1)

You at once condemn them just because they are different, and do not subscribe to the same moral virtues as you. You judge them for being different, and, as if you were the jury to, say that they are something dispicable.

And how do you know the founders would never appoint a gay?

Jefferson himself was quite the heretic. He even declared that the idea that Jesus was born from a virgin was as silly as the ancient Greek's believe that Athena was born out of Zeus' head.

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I here this condemnation of gays as if they were some sort of subhuman monstrosity. It eminates often from right-wing conservatives, and I often wonder what ever happened to,

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." (Matt. 7:1)

You at once condemn them just because they are different, and do not subscribe to the same moral virtues as you. You judge them for being different, and, as if you were the jury to, say that they are something dispicable.

And how do you know the founders would never appoint a gay?

Jefferson himself was quite the heretic. He even declared that the idea that Jesus was born from a virgin was as silly as the ancient Greek's believe that Athena was born out of Zeus' head.

No, the judgment comes not from their personhood, but because of their lifestyle. It goes against God's created order for men and women to join in union as covenantal lovers. God does not prescribe any man-to-man nor woman-to-woman relations whatsoever. God Himself judges homosexuality in Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; and Romans 1:24-32. Since God created us, He ultimately decides what moral sexual behavior is or is not, and it's not based on whether one believes in His existence or not.

By the way, I would have you read the context of the passage you quoted from Matthew 7:1 because Jesus is talking against giving hypocritical judgments, not judgments at all. Christ even allows us to judge, not based on appearance, but with "righteous judgments." (John 7:24) So, it becomes evident that you've taken that passage way out of context.

I don't consider homosexuals to be "sub-human," but I don't have to condone their behavior if it's immoral. I don't like child rapists, either, but it's only because of their sexual detestable behaviors toward children that I have anguish against them in the first place. That is righteous judgment.

Homosexuals need to consider their place in God's creation overall, and not just American society. God calls all of us to behave in a manner which honors Him and respects our neighbor, and He has put some rules down which transcends national borders. Homosexuals are not victims; they are criminals, yet they constantly cry to the nanny state everytime people speak out against their crime against nature. I'm sorry, but my beliefs do not allow for me to tolerate such behavior, but I can still try to help them because I love their souls.

SeanEdwards
11-29-2008, 06:49 PM

That's when you are cleaning the refrigerator and you somehow manage to trip and fall on a cucumber...

SeanEdwards
11-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Hot man on man action in the Oval office, hmm?

freedom-maniac
11-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Homosexuals need to consider their place in God's creation overall, and not just American society. God calls all of us to behave in a manner which honors Him and respects our neighbor, and He has put some rules down which transcends national borders. Homosexuals are not victims; they are criminals, yet they constantly cry to the nanny state everytime people speak out against their crime against nature. I'm sorry, but my beliefs do not allow for me to tolerate such behavior, but I can still try to help them because I love their souls.

We have all sinned, as the Bible tells us. Why is their sin any greater than ours? Heck, it's not even in the first ten commandments, but in the later portions of Leviticus which are largely ignored today.

Leviticus 17:6 says, "And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the LORD."

Do they do that at your church services? If not they are sinners.

Leviticus 20:25 says, "Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean."

So, unless you eat kosher like the Jews, you to are a sinner.

Leviticus 19:19 says that, ""...do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear material woven of two kinds of material."

Farmers who plant crop rotation are sinners. People who wear shirts made out of cotton and synthetic material are sinners.

Leviticus 11:11 says, "But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you."

So eating shell fish is an abomination. That means everyone that's eaten at a seafod restaurant is a sinner just like gays.

What makes any of these sinners any worse than gay people?

Theocrat
11-29-2008, 07:24 PM
We have all sinned, as the Bible tells us. Why is their sin any greater than ours? Heck, it's not even in the first ten commandments, but in the later portions of Leviticus which are largely ignored today.

Leviticus 17:6 says, "And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the LORD."

Do they do that at your church services? If not they are sinners.

Leviticus 20:25 says, "Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean."

So, unless you eat kosher like the Jews, you to are a sinner.

Leviticus 19:19 says that, ""...do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear material woven of two kinds of material."

Farmers who plant crop rotation are sinners. People who wear shirts made out of cotton and synthetic material are sinners.

Leviticus 11:11 says, "But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you."

So eating shell fish is an abomination. That means everyone that's eaten at a seafod restaurant is a sinner just like gays.

What makes any of these sinners any worse than gay people?

I'd be happy to discuss with you those other issues in another thread, but I was just explaining why I called Obama immoral for appointing homosexuals to his administration, and thus, I focused on the immorality of homosexuality in this discussion. Feel free to PM me or start another thread if you wish to discuss the points you've brought up because they are good points you've raised.

newyearsrevolution08
11-29-2008, 07:52 PM
That's when you are cleaning the refrigerator and you somehow manage to trip and fall on a cucumber...

someone had to commend you for this comment.

that would indeed be accidental homosexual behavior but only if the cucumber was a male cucumber. If it was a female then what is homosexual about that right... :eek:

constituent
11-29-2008, 10:15 PM
animals have no souls, eph'n retards.

Madison
12-01-2008, 03:49 AM
animals have no souls, eph'n retards.

How did you determine this? With an E-meter?

constituent
12-01-2008, 08:14 AM
How did you determine this? With an E-meter?

catholic school.

LiveFree79
12-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Same sex dogs mounting other dogs can have nothing to do with mating and everything to do with dominance. I'm sure this is the case in other species. I doubt there are "gay" animals.

Freedom 4 all
12-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Why on earth is that important, it's not like there's going to be gay sex orgies in the Lincoln bedroom every night lol. Although it will be interesting to see how long it takes before there will be an actual openly gay president.

Madison
12-03-2008, 05:12 PM
catholic school.

I thought they lost all credibility when they refused to admit that the Earth revolved around the sun.

The One
12-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Is one of them the dude that he ass-banged in the back of his limo?

constituent
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM
I thought they lost all credibility when they refused to admit that the Earth revolved around the sun.

yea, i was in the second grade, wasn't aware of all the history back then.