PDA

View Full Version : With Ron Paul being the next Thomas Jefferson

dude58677
09-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Would Harry Browne be Patrick Henry? Would Aaron Russo be Samuel Adams? Would Steve Dasbach be James Monroe?

wgadget
09-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Would John Stossel be James Madison?

V4Vendetta
09-09-2007, 10:55 PM
AARON RUSSO WAS A GREEDY BASTARD

HE WAS NOT FOUNDING FATHER MATERIAL, IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD.

JUST PISSED AT THE IRS FOR TAKING EVERYTHING HE HAD, AND TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK IN THE PROCESS.

TRUST ME ON THIS. I WAS ONE OF HIS LEAD VOLUNTEERS, AND THE FIRST TO RESIGN IN A LONG LIST OF VOLUNTEERS.

I WAS THE FIRST TO SEE IT, EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS WRONG, BUT YET THEY RESIGNED ALSO.

AARON RUSSO - - - - - - - - - - - - GREEDY BASTARD

Dustancostine
09-09-2007, 10:58 PM
And the members of the Boston Tea Party weren't greedy bastards?

V4Vendetta
09-09-2007, 11:05 PM
no, they didn't want to be taxed from the british crown.

MadEmperor
09-09-2007, 11:11 PM
AARON RUSSO WAS A GREEDY BASTARD

HE WAS NOT FOUNDING FATHER MATERIAL, IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD.

JUST PISSED AT THE IRS FOR TAKING EVERYTHING HE HAD, AND TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK IN THE PROCESS.

TRUST ME ON THIS. I WAS ONE OF HIS LEAD VOLUNTEERS, AND THE FIRST TO RESIGN IN A LONG LIST OF VOLUNTEERS.

I WAS THE FIRST TO SEE IT, EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS WRONG, BUT YET THEY RESIGNED ALSO.

AARON RUSSO - - - - - - - - - - - - GREEDY BASTARD

I tend to ignore people that write in all caps ;)

V4Vendetta
09-09-2007, 11:20 PM
No you don't. if you did, i wouldn't have just saw your response :eek:

MadEmperor
09-09-2007, 11:37 PM
No you don't. if you did, i wouldn't have just saw your response :eek:

I just saw the caps and responded to them ;)

trispear
09-09-2007, 11:45 PM
I second V4Vendetta. I believe Russo was just out for his own glory. His DVDs weren't particularly inspiring on the trustiness front.

But that may be just me.

The Founding Fathers all had their own personal faults (slavery being a major one) -- but they were better than other politicians of their time. Who do we have today that is head and shoulders above the others besides Ron Paul?

risiusj
09-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Whether or not Russo was in it for money, he helped inform a lot of people about what the government has done, is doing, and is planning on doing; and I thank him for what he's done.

V4Vendetta
09-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Whether or not Russo was in it for money, he helped inform a lot of people about what the government has done, is doing, and is planning on doing; and I thank him for what he's done.

I agree with that.

Love the Film he made....

But he was still a greedy bastard

NO CONCERN OF MAKING PROFIT CAN EVEN BE THOUGHT OF IF A PATRIOT is trying to save this nation.

Breaking even, alone would be a blessing.

Our founding fathers went broke fighting in the Revolution.

Aaron Russo was a GREEDY BASTARD plain and simple

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
I question if Aaron Russo was being truthful about his friendship with that Rockerfellar guy. Was he fibbing? ;)

V4Vendetta
09-10-2007, 12:15 AM
prabably, thats what i am thinking

LibertyBelle
09-10-2007, 12:39 AM
prabably, thats what i am thinking

I was wondering about that, too. Had some reservations after watching that one interview where someone asked him about Nick Rockefellar and population control. Know what I am talking about?

r3volution
09-10-2007, 12:48 AM

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Well, my understanding is that he lost quite a lot of money on making the movie and advertising its release, that he never made up through sales. Is that not true?

If he was so greedy, why did he put the DVD up for free on google video? And why did he offer $1 DVDs for political use?

I'm not saying you are wrong, because I did not know the man. I'm just asking you some questions.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2007, 01:05 AM
I was wondering about that, too. Had some reservations after watching that one interview where someone asked him about Nick Rockefellar and population control. Know what I am talking about?

I have watched that. I'm not sure.... I'd like to give Aaron Russo the benefit of the doubt, but I must admit, it sounded a bit convenient.

MicroBalrog
09-10-2007, 04:43 AM
I agree with that.

Love the Film he made....

But he was still a greedy bastard

NO CONCERN OF MAKING PROFIT CAN EVEN BE THOUGHT OF IF A PATRIOT is trying to save this nation.

Samuel Adams was a smuggler.