PDA

View Full Version : Our Country Deserves Better!

nobody's_hero
11-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Grandma's Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic, but I couldn't keep it down. I just had to turn on the T.V. after eating.

Thank you, Sarah Palin! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoJDXW-ly0)

The main thing so frustrating about this advertisement is that it is so corny and cheaply made, I have to wonder why the Campaign for Liberty hasn't started running ads. Surely they could do better than that. This movement's youtube videos would outshine this ad.

I would tell you to go see some more ads at www.ourcountrypac.org , but I don't think we can stomach them nor do we need to encourage them by contributing to their website traffic.

(I have to go to my grandfather's house to watch T.V. I cancelled my cable to cut costs. If I were still paying for cable, this is what I'd be seeing during commercial break. Looks like I made the right decision. That, and I've noticed that the "conservative" magazine subscription advertisements have dominated the airwaves. I think I saw four ads for the National Review in the span of 5 commercial breaks.)

EDIT: I now feel 110% confident in saying that the GOP is dead.

EDIT #2: This was the 30-second version I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0S0603lgPc&feature=related

EDIT #3: Apparently, "black guy with a cowboy hat" was one of the suggestions that made the cut at rebuildtheparty.com. Keep it up, GOP; victory is just 4 years away, lol.

tggroo7
11-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Grandma's Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic, but I couldn't keep it down. I just had to turn on the T.V. after eating.

Thank you, Sarah Palin! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoJDXW-ly0)

The main thing so frustrating about this advertisement is that it is so corny and cheaply made, I have to wonder why the Campaign for Liberty hasn't started running ads. Surely they could do better than that. This movement's youtube videos would outshine this ad.

I would tell you to go see some more ads at www.ourcountrypac.org , but I don't think we can stomach them nor do we need to encourage them by contributing to their website traffic.

(I have to go to my grandfather's house to watch T.V. I cancelled my cable to cut costs. If I were still paying for cable, this is what I'd be seeing during commercial break. Looks like I made the right decision. That, and I've noticed that the "conservative" magazine subscription advertisements have dominated the airwaves. I think I saw four ads for the National Review in the span of 5 commercial breaks.)

EDIT: I now feel 110% confident in saying that the GOP is dead.

EDIT #2: This was the 30-second version I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0S0603lgPc&feature=related

EDIT #3: Apparently, "black guy with a cowboy hat" was one of the suggestions that made the cut at rebuildtheparty.com. Keep it up, GOP; victory is just 4 years away, lol.

She's catchin' on, I tell ya!

libertarian4321
11-29-2008, 03:45 AM
She's catchin' on, I tell ya!

You betcha!

I, for one, and glad Sarah Palin has been sent back to Alaska to make moose burgers or whatever the Hell it is she does there- hopefully, she won't come back (though she probably will, just as Dan Quayle resurfaced).

Michigan11
11-29-2008, 03:59 AM
I cut my cable as well during the primaries. Now when I have access to a tv somewhere, I see that most people are just turning it on out of habit, because when I watch it now, I have a problem doing it. It's pure propaganda, everything, I see it so clear now. I wish everyone in this country would shut the tv off for 6 months and then turn it back on and see what is going on.

thehighwaymanq
11-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Our country doesn't deserve better.

When we let our "owners" control us, we deserve whatever fate they have decided for us now.

I'm not speaking of any of us on the board, but the majority of this uneducuated, ignorant, materialistic, sheep in this country deserve a fiancial collapse. Deserve Martial Law. They deserve it all.

BeFranklin
11-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Our country doesn't deserve better.

When we let our "owners" control us, we deserve whatever fate they have decided for us now.

I'm not speaking of any of us on the board, but the majority of this uneducuated, ignorant, materialistic, sheep in this country deserve a fiancial collapse. Deserve Martial Law. They deserve it all.

All of us deserve hell too, but God was merciful enough to save us from it although we deserved it, even dying on a cross for us.

I hear what you are saying, and think that too sometimes - on the other hand America has many enemies that have been working for this for some time, and it doesn't seem met to let them win.

It would be better that America just repent then be punished.