PDA

View Full Version : The question has changed from "Who's Ron Paul?"...

wgadget
09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
to "Who IS Ron Paul?"

Which is an encouraging development. The difference is, people have heard the name, and now are open to becoming informed...

Woo-hoo!

:)

Dorfsmith
09-09-2007, 05:44 PM
I've found that too. Most people I talk to have heard his name and now they want to know why they should vote for him. The vast majority of the people I talk to are very impressed.

LibertyEagle
09-09-2007, 05:58 PM
I keep playing back when he said NO!!! I loved it.

dude58677
09-09-2007, 06:00 PM
I keep playing back when he said NO!!! I loved it.

That is why he is called Dr. No:) :)

Dave Wood
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the revolution!

I can only hope that we ask enough questions before we give info.

Find out what they are thinking first and give them campaign info based on only what they want to see happen.

If you just blather on about Paul you sound like a used car salesman...ask a couple of questions to get them talking and chime in at the right moment...only talk about what they want to talk about and they will sell themselves on Ron Paul....it works every time in every business.

Dave Wood
09-09-2007, 06:04 PM
I loved the NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too.

And the look in his eye at the time, I thought he was going to take Wallace out back and teach him a "lesson".

Dont mess with a Texan who is 100% correct and knows how to handle himself with firearms...........you WILL lose. imho

katao
09-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Welcome to the revolution!

I can only hope that we ask enough questions before we give info.

Find out what they are thinking first and give them campaign info based on only what they want to see happen.

If you just blather on about Paul you sound like a used car salesman...ask a couple of questions to get them talking and chime in at the right moment...only talk about what they want to talk about and they will sell themselves on Ron Paul....it works every time in every business.

Amen, brother. Everyone has a few key issues they care about. In 1-2 questions you can find out what they are, and target how freedom helps them. Whether it is guns, education, whatever - freedom not only is popular, but it works!