PDA

View Full Version : Why can't the news media be as unbiased as the sports media?

dude58677
05-30-2007, 06:31 AM
Lou Dobbs: The online poll winner goes to Ron Paul. Let's go down to Wolf Blitzer who is with Ron Paul, Wolf...

Wolf Blitzer: The celebration is already starting. We got Ron Paul Revolution signs all around me.

Ron Paul supporters: Wooooooooooooo

Wolf Blitzer: No one knew who you were and you came out on top tonight?

Ron Paul: The American public like honest politicians. I'd like to thank my family, ron paul 2008 exporatory committee, and the RON PAUL REVOLUTION.

Ron Paul supporters: Wooooooooooooo

Wolf Blitzer: We have Ron Paul's campaign manager Kent Snyder. So Kent, how does it feel to come out of nowhere and win the online polls?

Kent Snyder: They way Ron Paul debated tonight was phenomenal. Our organiation stayed up all night every night to get to where we are.

Wolf Blitzer: Ok, back to Lou.

Lou Dobbs: Al right, Wolf. We now have Jeff King with Rudy Guillani.

Jeff King: Rudy, it just didn't go well tonight for you?

Rudy Guillani: We had a better candidate debate tonight, it just wasn't me. You have to give Ron Paul credit, he's Founding Father material.

Jeff King: Ok, back to you Lou.

Lou Dobbs: Ok Thanks Jeff. What does all this mean? We learned today that honesty is what makes great politicians. That dirty politics fails because it is unethical. From CNN, good night everyone, and God bless.

End Credits: Shows highlights of debate(1812 Overture as the soundtrack)