PDA

View Full Version : How do we use Halloween to spread the message? This will be fun!

Dave Wood
09-09-2007, 05:02 PM
all of this is obviously for the parents
We can put signs up that are readable at our doors.

Drop Ron Paul business cards into all candy baskets for the parents to find when checking candy.

Ron Paul costumes or revolutionary garb costumes.

Trick or treat for Ron Paul donation boxes just like Unicef...wont raise much cash but it will raise awareness.

Have your trick o treater leave something Ron Paul behind.

Ron Paul flags flying at your doorstep, Say goodbye to the IRS or another attention getter.

Ron Paul loves trick o treaters or something friendly like that as a banner above your doorstep.

Dress as Ron Paul or Revolutionary garb while giving out candy with "who is Ron Paul" button on.

Ron Paul bumper sticker on your own candy basket.

Ron Paul window paint in a lighted first floor window.

Chalk the neighbor hood Ron Paul before Halloween so that parents that walk kids early will see the writings.

When the kids say trick o treat tell them "say Ron Paul for liberty" and you will get as much candy as you want.

Yard signs yard signs yard signs.

Ron Paul stickers on flashlights while walking kids.

Big window writings on cars if you have to drive to a destination for trick o treating.

Ron Paul lighting in like a red or black lighting type.?? could be difficult.

Ron Paul T-shirts while answering the door, any questions have slim-jims ready to hand out.

There have got to be five thousand other ways to use this holiday, lets think and use it! My wife says in most areas this will work very well for name recognition and I agree.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Be creative...thats what Halloween is all about!:eek:

r3volution
09-09-2007, 05:07 PM
put on a gulliani mask , that will scare every one into voting for Paul .

max
09-09-2007, 05:08 PM

lol

ghouliani

r3volution
09-09-2007, 05:11 PM
lol

ghouliani

done deal now , im doing it . cant wait to see some of the neo-cons faces at the work party this year .

TruePatriot44
09-09-2007, 05:20 PM

That would require dressing in drag.

JohnnyFreedom
09-09-2007, 05:37 PM
lol

ghouliani

You Rang?
http://themilitantminds.com/pics/ghouliani.jpg

wgadget
09-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Wow, Ron was right....This campaigning stuff really IS fun.

Kregener
09-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Me and my family do not touch the satanic "holiday".

Nefertiti
09-09-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't participate in it either except to take advantage of the Nov. 1 prices on candy!

However, for those that do, I think whatever side of the door you are on, giving a Ron Paul flier or slimjim is a good idea. Slip it into the bags of the kids and they will show it to their parents. Give it to the homeowners and chances are they will read it too. That's more effective than silly costumes and slogans. It's more subtle but more informative in the long run.

princessredtights
09-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Dress up as "quasi modo" and carry a sign that says "Want the government off your back? Vote Ron Paul!"

SWATH
09-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Pass out copies of "The Creature from Jekyll Island"